Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
arrrrr am proper JEALOUS that I don’t have a follow back from her 😞 plz follow me junkie Julie I wanna be one of ur girlsssss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just been and spent Β£60 on 2 weeks worth of shopping for a family of four πŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ˜… can someone PayPal me Β£10 for tabs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No the wonder she still looks like a bleeping bowling ball if she's ramming that much grease down her fat neck, not even bothered about the price you spend your universal credit how you want junkie julie but that's just a heart attack waiting to happen

• Heart
Reactions: 4
JUST LEAVE THIS HER CHECK THE TIME THESES TWO POSTED πŸ€” dnt that tell ya im not behind theses accounts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yvonne is also proof considering she has her actual name on here and she got blocked off the live🀣she WISHES it was only 1 person that hates her bless xo

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t know why Zoe is playing the high and mighty big bad mod she will have you unmodded in a few days when you stop sending money πŸ€₯ like chicken mama and gecky and noodle please don’t think your special unless you wanna send her Β£40 a day to pay to be a mod then you’ll get kept longer 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i wish julie and the rottweilers would stop confusing this for jealousy and other incorrect terms that they so love to describe this as ..
this isn't jealousy, nor is it stalky
these are all public platforms, embracing freedom of speech and opinions.
you could call it exposing on the otherhand ... to warn the vulnerable and dismiss claims of the grossly slandered 🧐

Reactions: 5
All, this thread will be closed down if people post their own usernames. It's not safe.

Stick to the account in question and ontopic.

Report when this rule is broken to keep the thread open

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.