Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geordie Julie the big influencer on how to beg and abuse the system
Healthy eating but has takeaways at least once a day if not more
Has been stopping the green for about 2 weeks
Has bathed every day yet still has makeup on her hand over a week later
Has a walk-in wardrobe/dog yard/smokers area
Is in rent arrears but its ok because her bf/carer/friends granda is guarantor
Said friend/carer/boyfriend supposedly messaged 17 year olds
Dupes of everything
Bringing weights, makeup, bath stuff and bags to hospital for her day procedure
Loves a freebie but the kylie makeup kit is real
Her teeth are real now too
Woe bes me
Beg
Beg a bit more
And Beg some more...
Repeat

Not the best ladies but wanted to have this ready for the next installment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Geordie Julie the big influencer on how to beg and abuse the system
Healthy eating but has takeaways at least once a day if not more
Has been stopping the green for about 2 weeks
Has bathed every day yet still has makeup on her hand over a week later
Has a walk-in wardrobe/dog yard/smokers area
Is in rent arrears but its ok because her bf/carer/friends granda is guarantor
Said friend/carer/boyfriend supposedly messaged 17 year olds
Dupes of everything
Bringing weights, makeup, bath stuff and bags to hospital for her day procedure
Loves a freebie but the kylie makeup kit is real
Her teeth are real now too
Woe bes me
Beg
Beg a bit more
And Beg some more...
Repeat

Not the best ladies but wanted to have this ready for the next installment 😂

AND…… let’s not forget the main thing about her EVERYONE bullys her and is seriously jealous of her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Soo girlsss, take your meds, send me money to the paypal (that i'm 100% NOT spending on drugs because i 100% am quitting today last 3 days was just testers) because they keep getting my stuff removed of the wishlist when it only costs £11.99 🙄 i love you's all (when i need my gift money) 😉 off to have that bath i've been mentioning about having since i was born now see you's all tomorrow girls

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning girls.
New thread I seeee.
Let's see what today brings.. a bath maybe? No don't be daft 😂😂😂.
Not to mention her eyelashes yesterday.. wtf were them!! Couldn't even see her eyes 😂😂

Much love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scrounging for a kettle last night cos hers broke, you can literally get one from argos for £9! Less than a pack of tabs julie. But she’d rather one of her minions buy her it, god help she ever had to buy stuff for herself!!

Does my head in when she says ‘anyone sharing the live will be blocked’ 🤣 if ya dream is to be an influencer, you need to reach as many people as possible. She wants to be an influencer to 100 people, doesn’t work like that love 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning everyone, hopefully the eyeliner test is over not sure how many people need eyeliner to last more than the day you are wearing it most people wash their make up off after is served it purpose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning all, hope everyone is well. Let’s see if she has a spliff today then little miss I’m gonna quit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soo girlsss, take your meds, send me money to the paypal (that i'm 100% NOT spending on drugs because i 100% am quitting today last 3 days was just testers) because they keep getting my stuff removed of the wishlist when it only costs £11.99 🙄 i love you's all (when i need my gift money) 😉 off to have that bath i've been mentioning about having since i was born now see you's all tomorrow girls
She will think this accounts me.... You do know for theses fake accounts i get the tit for  you could spell it out for her but still there all me i was out allday yesterday just sore updates on here but i made accounts according to her.... Listen one thing shes got totally wrong... Shes doses think of the back lash i get for her shouting that out everyday i really do want her to trace the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and show the proof cause she cant call people out not knowin the truth..... (and she says shes not a bully that crys out a bully to me) bullyin me over fake accounts that people have said its not me i dnt know any of theses accounts she really things shes something dont she social media is a big place to point a finger to 7 girls as u call us but theres more then 7 on this app that dislike u as for ya mod in here if anything for everyone in here feeding us information slowly im all ears cause about time someone opened there mouth on all ya lies (I CAN HONESTLY SIT HAND ON ME HEART I AM NOT BEHIND THE ACCOUNTS) sendin her minions to report my account sounds like someones jelous of me and my account followings yer 43 ive deleted everyone so my videos dnt get reported see thats the difference im not about followers i got a good group of girls yes your ex mods girls u fell out with non of theses people are like you put them across.... Id love theses girls to come froward and speak about there experience when around your presents ive heard some for theses story 🙈 Shes needs help not ticktock its gone to her head (i swear the people in her live love her bein trolled why would u keep it up knowin its bringing trolls to her 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She gets all her pills today too so we in for a good day and night lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure this had junkie Julie in the title last night, I'm guessing that's against the rules? Can we get it changed to even have geordie Julie in it so people know who it is?

Reactions: 4
Well No donation to the go fund me as not bin made yet by Julie or mad house

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.