Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who phoned and told she was on live then? Aww a think it’s really sad that yous feel the need to do that she’s not harming no one and if she keeps the live on herself then fair enough I don’t agree with half the things she does but cmon who actually has the time to go out their way to phone a hospital and say this n that oh no 🙈
Imagine that was your family member she was openly mocking.

Reactions: 7
I've been a silent reader so far but that show in the hospital was too far. I called the hospital. I'm the grass. Hi.
She wasn't keeping it on herself she was mocking some guy showing him and telling her live his name

He was clearly vulnerable
oh right okay well I joined after that so I never saw her recording anyone I don’t agree with that but even still I wouldn’t be arsed enough to call up as none of my buisness

Sounds like a few people rang not just Jen, there was loads of people asking what hospital she was in on the live. Like why did they need to know that? I could see it coming, this isn't the first time people have rang places she's been at

Reactions: 5
She didn’t have the live on herself she had it on a man at reception telling everyone in her live she thought it was Mark Feely And calling him a paedophile! So unless you are fully informed and watching what’s happening then you need to shut up!
Okay miss sassy 💁‍♀️ calm yourself down and don’t be rude to other people I ain’t being rude to you or anyone else. I stated I joined the live after and never knew she was recording anyone so how about you take your own advice love and unless your fully informed then ya. Know

Reactions: 1
Who phoned and told she was on live then? Aww a think it’s really sad that yous feel the need to do that she’s not harming no one and if she keeps the live on herself then fair enough I don’t agree with half the things she does but cmon who actually has the time to go out their way to phone a hospital and say this n that oh no 🙈
Your clearly up her arse, she was recording patients that were quite clearly there to be seen in a HOSPITAL some things should be private man ye weirdo, your on the wrong page here darling, had everyone thinking some poor man was a Non** when he was clearly just a vunerable man and you think thats okay?

Reactions: 8
oh right okay well I joined after that so I never saw her recording anyone I don’t agree with that but even still I wouldn’t be arsed enough to call up as none of my buisness
Well wtf you doing on this thread then? We don’t need preaching to or a lecture. Head over to the knitting thread, you’ll have more fun over there I think!

• Haha
Maybe now she'll not be so self entitled and selfish, it's a hospital not a panto for Julie's girrrrrrls!

Reactions: 5
Okay miss sassy 💁‍♀️ calm yourself down and don’t be rude to other people I ain’t being rude to you or anyone else. I stated I joined the live after and never knew she was recording anyone so how about you take your own advice love and unless your fully informed then ya. Know
You sound like you're about 14! As someone who's in hospital a lot I'd be raging if I was sitting in that waiting area with her!

So what happened to the rules of the threads being that people can post their own opinions and freedom of speech without people been rude? Seriously I think a few members need to refrain from being rude to other members😂 and sometimes maybe take their own advice if you don’t know the full story then in her words shut up 😳😂 gosh I come across the live stream when she was only recording herself and hadn’t read the previous messages on here but my comment still stands I still wouldn’t go out my way to make a phonecall 😂 and can I also state that clearly the ones on this thread have a short memory and are very clearly hypocritical because one of yous made a comment that the man she filmed was under the influence of drugs drink and is struggling with addiction and therefor vulnerable so she shouldn’t be saying anything about him right ? What about Julie ? Isn’t she struggling clearly with addiction and in my eyes very vulnerable too, therefor what are yous lot sitting doing on here 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell have a word with yourselfs will you 🤯 I’ve came to realise all of yous on here that have obviously been here long enough to be wayyyy to involved in peoples life’s. I’ve made comments on threads and said my opinion and that’s as far as I’d go never would I be so involved or concerned in strangers life’s!

You sound like you're about 14! As someone who's in hospital a lot I'd be raging if I was sitting in that waiting area with her!
Omg 😆 i just can’t with these comments 😂😂 I too am in and out of hospital a lot and to be honest I wouldn’t be bothered if me and her were in the waiting area together do you know why? Because I don’t involve myself in others life’s! Honest your the one who sounds 14 and taking things far too personal and just been silly. 🤯 everyone just calm down jeez 🙄

So what happened to the rules of the threads being that people can post their own opinions and freedom of speech without people been rude? Seriously I think a few members need to refrain from being rude to other members😂 and sometimes maybe take their own advice if you don’t know the full story then in her words shut up 😳😂 gosh I come across the live stream when she was only recording herself and hadn’t read the previous messages on here but my comment still stands I still wouldn’t go out my way to make a phonecall 😂 and can I also state that clearly the ones on this thread have a short memory and are very clearly hypocritical because one of yous made a comment that the man she filmed was under the influence of drugs drink and is struggling with addiction and therefor vulnerable so she shouldn’t be saying anything about him right ? What about Julie ? Isn’t she struggling clearly with addiction and in my eyes very vulnerable too, therefor what are yous lot sitting doing on here 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell have a word with yourselfs will you 🤯 I’ve came to realise all of yous on here that have obviously been here long enough to be wayyyy to involved in peoples life’s. I’ve made comments on threads and said my opinion and that’s as far as I’d go never would I be so involved or concerned in strangers life’s!
So why you reading this if you seem to like Julie and think she's vulnerable? She's struggling with getting a shower and feeding her poor dogs because she's too busy buying druggs the minger, can't expect people to feel sorry for a fully grown woman constantly off her face begging when she's already commiting fraud to get all of the money she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is putting herself out there for people to have opinions this bloke didn’t he got filmed by poor vulnerable Julie and then proceeded to have all her girls rip him to shreds and some of them were also telling HER to report him to hospital staff for a gas bottle in had while she is sitting in there with weed, people were quite clearly concerned for him! She was saying he was person well known for being involved with children and how many of her blind followers that know what hospital he was in could of went down there thinking he was this person and actually harmed him.

Well done to the people who reported her 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Omg 😆 i just can’t with these comments 😂😂 I too am in and out of hospital a lot and to be honest I wouldn’t be bothered if me and her were in the waiting area together do you know why? Because I don’t involve myself in others life’s! Honest your the one who sounds 14 and taking things far too personal and just been silly. 🤯 everyone just calm down jeez 🙄
But you obviously are so involved because you are here and you are still commenting. If you think Wor Jools is vulnerable and struggling with addiction then jump in and help her? You won’t and you know why, because you know she won’t accept help because she a manipulative, lying, cheating, thieving narcissistic junkie who doesn’t not give a hoot about anybody, including Jittery John but herself. Her poor dogs are neglected, her house is neglected, she’s constantly manipulating her followers to get them to pay for food etc while she spends all her money on drugs, make up, clothes, takeaways. She lies constantly and thinks she’s entitled. We all have our opinions and that’s mine. You were bothered enough to find this thread, maybe you need to be un bothered enough to duck off it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You sound like you're about 14! As someone who's in hospital a lot I'd be raging if I was sitting in that waiting area

Far too personal? Nah love I didn't write a massive paragraph trying to convince people who don't like Julie's behaviour. Julie puts herself out there publicly, other people in that waiting room including staff don't consent to that! Data protection and all that. Also, when you're unwell the last thing you want to hear in the next bay is some gabba head being a narcissistic chav.

I’m on this thread because I wanna be, I don’t need to ask you the same question because clearly we already know 😂😳 I’m not interested wether you need lectures or preaching as you only speak for yourself love not everyone remember that. But this has been an eye opener 🤦🏼‍♀️Just for you hun Il give you my 2p before I remove myself from here! You and the rest of ya on this thread need to give your head a wobble, and btw maybe the knitting thread would ideal for you it might just help with your attitude. Don’t worry darling after realising that all of you that sit behind the screen and unknown profiles daily and actually involving yourself into strangers lives that you don’t even know is really strange and worrying. Advice to all of you here is that it’s not one rule for one and one for another, yous are hypocrites. I don’t even like Julie but what I will say now is that next time one you want to come for the woman for drink and drugs remember that it’s wrong to say anything about someone who’s struggling with addiction as they are vulnerable.
You are dismissed

• Haha
I’m on this thread because I wanna be, I don’t need to ask you the same question because clearly we already know 😂😳 I’m not interested wether you need lectures or preaching as you only speak for yourself love not everyone remember that. But this has been an eye opener 🤦🏼‍♀️Just for you hun Il give you my 2p before I remove myself from here! You and the rest of ya on this thread need to give your head a wobble, and btw maybe the knitting thread would ideal for you it might just help with your attitude. Don’t worry darling after realising that all of you that sit behind the screen and unknown profiles daily and actually involving yourself into strangers lives that you don’t even know is really strange and worrying. Advice to all of you here is that it’s not one rule for one and one for another, yous are hypocrites. I don’t even like Julie but what I will say now is that next time one you want to come for the woman for drink and drugs remember that it’s wrong to say anything about someone who’s struggling with addiction as they are vulnerable.
You're sitting behind a screen on an unknown profile too, reveal yourself then? Hypocrite! If people want to publicly be on lives and doing the tit she does then she should expect others to talk, she's an eye opener with a wonky moral compass and it's entertaining as duck.

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE

duck off she's no bleeping vunerable at all the lassy happily sits on her fat stinking lazy arse all day begging for money, she's addicted to making a fool out of people like you who are willing to give her money to keep watching her make a twit of herself on live, her carer john should be helping her if it's an addiction not providing
duck off she's no bleeping vunerable at all the lassy happily sits on her fat stinking lazy arse all day begging for money, she's addicted to making a fool out of people like you who are willing to give her money to keep watching her make a twit of herself on live, her carer john should be helping her if it's an addiction not providing her with the drugs no? He claims the money to CARE for her not fund this apparent addiction

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t wanna get involved in the drama and I don’t really post on here but your saying to people they’re hypocrites for commenting about Julie and stuff but haven’t you been doing the same thing? Yet your saying your not getting involved in other peoples lives but confused 🤔 your not allowed to record in hospitals due to confidentiality and she was not only recording herself but also a male whether he had drug problems or not it’s out of order! People are there because they’re poorly and need urgent help not to be recorded live on a social media site! And if julie was really that poorly she shouldn’t of been live either in my eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You sound like you're about 14! As someone who's in hospital a lot I'd be raging if I was sitting in that waiting area

Far too personal? Nah love I didn't write a massive paragraph trying to convince people who don't like Julie's behaviour. Julie puts herself out there publicly, other people in that waiting room including staff don't consent to that! Data protection and all that. Also, when you're unwell the last thing you want to hear in the next bay is some gabba head being a narcissistic chav.
Oh duck sake 😂😂😳 you don’t get to pick and choose who’s in the next bay to you love 😂 and yes way too personal, I don’t even like Julie myself but I’d never ever get myself so involved like you and a lot of others. Data protection but what about when all yous are giving out personal information on julie does data protection not count then? Obviously not. Like I said just because it’s a person yous don’t like it means everything that’s wrong to do to some other stranger is alright to do to her just cos you don’t like her. Gosh have yous lot even heard yourselfs 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.