Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen999

I've been a silent reader so far but that show in the hospital was too far. I called the hospital. I'm the grass. Hi.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
When I found the new thread I instantly said fewwwww
let's all tell the truth about Julie askew

I'm glad she got rid of that red in her fringe it's a shame she can't get rid of the smell from her minge

Constantly moaning that she can't have sprogs
Yet can't even look after the 2 fucking dogs

Always on the beg for fucking gifts and money
But always has tabs & green isn't that funny

She thinks her make up is gorgeous and funky
But alls we see is a fat stinking junkie

Raving about promotions like her life is so glory
Yet Always fake crying with another sob story

Kept going on like she was going to the gym only place for her is the bastard fucking bin

She's probs sat at home rolling a big fat blunt
While stuffing her face with greggs the fat smelly cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Geordie Princess #3: Growth out my bot, I lie alot, I'm addicted to pot, will John return? Or will he not...

• Haha
Reactions: 21

DallyDoo

Geordie Julie the big influencer on how to beg and abuse the system
Healthy eating but has takeaways at least once a day if not more
Has been stopping the green for about 2 weeks
Has bathed every day yet still has makeup on her hand over a week later
Has a walk-in wardrobe/dog yard/smokers area
Is in rent arrears but its ok because her bf/carer/friends granda is guarantor
Said friend/carer/boyfriend supposedly messaged 17 year olds
Dupes of everything
Bringing weights, makeup, bath stuff and bags to hospital for her day procedure
Loves a freebie but the kylie makeup kit is real
Her teeth are real now too
Woe bes me
Beg
Beg a bit more
And Beg some more...
Repeat

Not the best ladies but wanted to have this ready for the next installment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Loves going on live showing all her bits
Arse , fanny and them dirty saggy tits

She's sat on live trying to organise a raffle Just giving me more excuse to slate her on tattle

Its probs just a set up I find it really funny
That people fall for her shit when she's just robbing ya money

All sat there thinking they could be the winner
When julies took ya money to buy her 5th dinner

All sat there thinking she's doing something fun
When realisticly she's being nothing but a bum

Even if this raffle turn out to be legit
Don't be fooled your paying to post it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god i can't believe I have found this thread. I went to school with Julie and never ever ever knew she was "tik tok famous" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am creased. She was the dirtiest, nastiest bully going and it looks like nothing has changed 🤣
Now excuse me while I dive into these threads 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Scrounging for a kettle last night cos hers broke, you can literally get one from argos for £9! Less than a pack of tabs julie. But she’d rather one of her minions buy her it, god help she ever had to buy stuff for herself!!

Does my head in when she says ‘anyone sharing the live will be blocked’ 🤣 if ya dream is to be an influencer, you need to reach as many people as possible. She wants to be an influencer to 100 people, doesn’t work like that love 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Influencer and mental health promoter is her only wish
But in reality shes always off her dish
Her house is smoky and very scruffy
I bet it stinks but not as bad as her muffy!

Me haters are fans, they're always doing this!
No Julie love, are you taking this piss?
We watch you to laugh, and shout and John
And yes it really is all day long!

Eyelashes on fleek? Nah you fucking reek
How much money do you get in a week?!
So come on Julie, give it a rest
Get off your arse and sort your mess!!!

YOU CAN BUY A COPY OF MY RAP ON SPOTIFY ALL PROCEEDS GO TO #JULIESARMY XOXOXO

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bamboooo

I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one.
As a child, I went through the care system until I was adopted. Mainly because my parents had children they were not willing to change their life for.

I would agree with you that every woman deserves the chance to have a child, but not one that is a habitual drug user, unable to keep herself or her house in a clean and tidy manner, lies and has typical narcissist hypochondriac traits and Can’t keep money that would be needed to look after any children.

the way she lives right now as it stands, I don’t believe she does deserve a child. It would be a terrible situation for any child to go through, if she changes her ways then yes, she would. But right now, no, in my opinion.
I agree with this 1000%. I have diagnosed severe ocd that affects my eating etc and a rare cancer syndrome I'm on treatment for. I would LOVE to have a baby, I'd love to experience it. I'm mid 30s now and I do feel time is running out. However, I've made the decision not to have any at the moment, no pets either because I simply can't look after myself properly and it would be unfair. I think that in itself makes me a good mum, a childless one at that haha. I couldn't live with myself if I couldn't give my own babies or animals the world. So as for Julie, we've seen the state she is in on live, she's definitely on heavy drugs. I am prescribed pregabalin and codiene and I am never in that state, I can think clearly and am not slurring. She's on more than that. It's so sad because people like her will churn kids out and not think twice about the poor kids life for the foreseeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I usually just sit back and read these,
And a silent watcher to her lives.

But I’m calling this now…
All these gifts she’s gonna get, later on her live will just ‘go off’, she’ll claim someone reported and got her banned so she ‘can’t cash out’, she’ll pop up on 1 of her other 1000 accounts crying claiming she’s done all this and someone has reported her… another excuse for all the drama she craves!

watch this space 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
eeeh if she gets sent home with a bad case of piles it would be the funniest thing ever! I bet that’s what it is, her piles have burst cuz she always sitting on her arse!

Probably irritable bowel from all the crap she eats, piles from sitting on her arse constantly and they’ve burst. Try eating more fibre jooolie. Less Charlie n more Barley lass

• Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
She’s late for her own fundraising live? Go on Jules lass this is the way to become a mashoosive influencer on Tiky Toky and become the biggest thing to come out of Dunston since Gazza! If she rocks up in that Gob Stopper outfit for a 3rd day I’m ringing Environmental Health!

• Haha

Jen999

Who phoned and told she was on live then? Aww a think it’s really sad that yous feel the need to do that she’s not harming no one and if she keeps the live on herself then fair enough I don’t agree with half the things she does but cmon who actually has the time to go out their way to phone a hospital and say this n that oh no 🙈
Do you realise you could hear other patients names and parts of converstions with medical staff? Not to mention endangering a complete stranger by incorrectly identifying him as a prolific paedophile?

• Heart

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
If he’s on Universal Credit he cam claim £67 a week extra as her carer. Thats Why he’s her “carer” 👀

They obviously don’t claim together. She nearly slipped up in hospital when asked who she lived with and she said my boyf ohhh I mean carer!

And btw he’s not supposed to be anywhere near her because of the Domestic Violence restraining order she has against him! So him being her carer while that’s in place makes no sense at all. Her Probation Officer wouldn’t be amused, neither would the PoPo.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Bella29

Chatty Member
This is correct you need to be under a certain BMI, not smoke, completely t-total for a start. She’s on so much medication I doubt they’d offer it until she’s completely t-total and at a better weight. I really hope she gets it and is able to carry her own child. I think it’s wrong to say she doesn’t deserve a baby. Because as women we all deserve our chances to be a Mum.
Hopefully, she would look after it a bit better than she does the dog
I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one.
As a child, I went through the care system until I was adopted. Mainly because my parents had children they were not willing to change their life for.

I would agree with you that every woman deserves the chance to have a child, but not one that is a habitual drug user, unable to keep herself or her house in a clean and tidy manner, lies and has typical narcissist hypochondriac traits and Can’t keep money that would be needed to look after any children.

the way she lives right now as it stands, I don’t believe she does deserve a child. It would be a terrible situation for any child to go through, if she changes her ways then yes, she would. But right now, no, in my opinion.

• Heart

varyingborders

VIP Member
Who phoned and told she was on live then? Aww a think it’s really sad that yous feel the need to do that she’s not harming no one and if she keeps the live on herself then fair enough I don’t agree with half the things she does but cmon who actually has the time to go out their way to phone a hospital and say this n that oh no 🙈
I think you need to start a rave thread for her, you’re definitely in the minority who didn’t think what she’s just been doing is bang out of order.

• Heart