Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tuned into her live at 12 today and she said she was off to the hospital in half an hour, 5 hours later shes still piss farting around! Cant be that bleeping bad!
Must be the first time shes washed her hair since dying it aswell as she said how the bath was blue off the dye 🤢.
At least shes had a wash for surgery i guess, didn’t use that special wash they gave her though, she was meant to use it from 5 days before. She will be the first to kick off when she picks up infections etc x

Reactions: 8
I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one.
As a child, I went through the care system until I was adopted. Mainly because my parents had children they were not willing to change their life for.

I would agree with you that every woman deserves the chance to have a child, but not one that is a habitual drug user, unable to keep herself or her house in a clean and tidy manner, lies and has typical narcissist hypochondriac traits and Can’t keep money that would be needed to look after any children.

the way she lives right now as it stands, I don’t believe she does deserve a child. It would be a terrible situation for any child to go through, if she changes her ways then yes, she would. But right now, no, in my opinion.
I agree with this 1000%. I have diagnosed severe ocd that affects my eating etc and a rare cancer syndrome I'm on treatment for. I would LOVE to have a baby, I'd love to experience it. I'm mid 30s now and I do feel time is running out. However, I've made the decision not to have any at the moment, no pets either because I simply can't look after myself properly and it would be unfair. I think that in itself makes me a good mum, a childless one at that haha. I couldn't live with myself if I couldn't give my own babies or animals the world. So as for Julie, we've seen the state she is in on live, she's definitely on heavy drugs. I am prescribed pregabalin and codiene and I am never in that state, I can think clearly and am not slurring. She's on more than that. It's so sad because people like her will churn kids out and not think twice about the poor kids life for the foreseeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Geordie Julie’s on the way to hospital
Does anyone know why zoe isn't mod anymore?
I seen her say on insta that she was having a break off tiktok and will speak to her soon 🤣🤣🤣 by witch!!

I agree with this 1000%. I have diagnosed severe ocd that affects my eating etc and a rare cancer syndrome I'm on treatment for. I would LOVE to have a baby, I'd love to experience it. I'm mid 30s now and I do feel time is running out. However, I've made the decision not to have any at the moment, no pets either because I simply can't look after myself properly and it would be unfair. I think that in itself makes me a good mum, a childless one at that haha. I couldn't live with myself if I couldn't give my own babies or animals the world. So as for Julie, we've seen the state she is in on live, she's definitely on heavy drugs. I am prescribed pregabalin and codiene and I am never in that state, I can think clearly and am not slurring. She's on more than that. It's so sad because people like her will churn kids out and not think twice about the poor kids life for the foreseeable.
Sorry to hear that and sending big hugs.

as awful as it is to say it’sprobably so she can get more free money to sit on her fat dirty ass!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she going to a&e or has she been told to go in
i heard her say earlier that she needed to go tonight because no one can take her tomorrow morning, I think it was when she was on the phone, or in passing.

does she think it’s a hotel and she checks in whenever she wants? I hope they send her away with her piles until it’s time for her DAY surgery tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i heard her say earlier that she needed to go tonight because no one can take her tomorrow morning, I think it was when she was on the phone, or in passing.

does she think it’s a hotel and she checks in whenever she wants? I hope they send her away with her piles until it’s time for her DAY surgery tomorrow
Wait??? Is it piles she is getting surgery for? She's been acting like it's cancer!!! If it is piles it's likely from the overuse of opiates and lack of veg.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait??? Is it piles she is getting surgery for? She's been acting like it's cancer!!! If it is piles it's likely from the overuse of opiates and lack of veg.
She’s got a biopsy in the morning (a routine biopsy when you have abnormal cells detected in a smear, don’t quote me but I imagine a lot of women will experience this at some point in their life, I know I have)

Then surgery to have her tubes removed, although I have no idea regarding that one, she talks so much rubbbish.

She was explaining yesterday that she had ‘clots’ on the outside of her bum that were bleeding, sounded like it was piles she was describing but the dipshit doesn’t know what she’s talking about half the time.

Reactions: 4
She hasn't been offered it, she's been referred to them. I highly doubt ivf will actually offer her it, they are very strict and rightly so
She more than likely will be given ivf if none of them have kids from previous relationships then yes but the only thing that would stop her is being a smoker and her bmi but other than that she will get ivf one round free on nhs

Reactions: 2
I’ve been busy all afternoon/ night from about 4 pm. What have I missed?
She kept saying she was going to the hospital at 5pm then it changed too "the consultant wants me to come in for 7pm" i dont think she has a clue herself. She seemed to think she could walk into the hospital at 7pm and they would do her surgery tonight instead of tomorrow which to me is doubtful.

Shes on about getting a maccys delivered at 12am when she gets paid 😆 surely she shouldnt be eating tonight lool

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Shes just in a&e is she?
Yeah she is just now anyway

Is she kidding negligence on behalf of yhe nhs 🤬🤬 is she taking the bleeping piss

Using toilet roll for a pad 🤮🤢 can she not afford to by them instead of green and take aways

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.