Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is correct you need to be under a certain BMI, not smoke, completely t-total for a start. She’s on so much medication I doubt they’d offer it until she’s completely t-total and at a better weight. I really hope she gets it and is able to carry her own child. I think it’s wrong to say she doesn’t deserve a baby. Because as women we all deserve our chances to be a Mum.
Hopefully, she would look after it a bit better than she does the dog
I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one.
As a child, I went through the care system until I was adopted. Mainly because my parents had children they were not willing to change their life for.

I would agree with you that every woman deserves the chance to have a child, but not one that is a habitual drug user, unable to keep herself or her house in a clean and tidy manner, lies and has typical narcissist hypochondriac traits and Can’t keep money that would be needed to look after any children.

the way she lives right now as it stands, I don’t believe she does deserve a child. It would be a terrible situation for any child to go through, if she changes her ways then yes, she would. But right now, no, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello everyone. This is my first post about the ‘famous influencer” who can’t afford her bills, Julie.
Eeeh god, I don’t even know where to start.
I had heard about tattle months and months ago but I had forgotten about it, that’s untill Julie mentioned it like 12 times in a live. So naturally, I hopped on here spent a while looking for a thread about her. Finally I found the last thread yous were all on “Geordie princess aka Julie” I spent about 4 days reading every word people had to say, howling at posts that were so true and reliving the second hand embarrassment over again 😂. I was gutted when I finished reading that thread but I found yous again on this thread. So I have made an account so I can react to everyone’s posts and perhaps make my own posts about my opinions and stuff. I’m just going to give you all a little explanation about how I started watching her before I give any hard hitting opinions that I’m sure most of you will agree with because we aren’t blind like her “fans” as she likes to call them or her annoying as duck mods 😂

first off, I’ve been watching Julie since about the summer time, I just come across her live randomly when I was in the bath. She was getting ready to go out listening to makina and chatting shite so I watched it, she seemed like a genuine lass from around here. I was laughing along with everyone so I turned on the notifications. I was watching her pretty much every night but she got boring during the week it was just really the weekend when she would do anything at all so I only watched her on the weekends.
The more I watched the more I knew I probably shouldn’t be watching this adult woman embarrass her self and therefore her boyfriend ( they were 100% NOT trying to hide they were together back then) but I couldn’t help myself it was just like watching a car crash (a lot of people have explained it the same way and honestly, it’s the most accurate description) but as many of yous did, I started to see straight through her 💩. And I guess that why I’m here.
I’m just gutted because I deleted a lot of proof and screen recording and stuff. But I’m going to slowly post what I can for everyone.

oh and hi Julie babe, I know you read these posts because it’s all you go on about when you aren’t talking about yourself 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else hear John call Julie out when she said the hospital said it’s more than likely not to be a key hole surgery and she’s gonna have a big scar and cut open .. and he was like no they didn’t say that Julie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the actual f#*k does she think she needs all of that shite with her for the hospital. Even if she is in the hospital for more than a night surely someone can drop her stuff off if she needs/ wants it ?? It’s really been bugging me for days. Like I can’t even

Reactions: 6
Why she still sitting there if she's bleeding that bad? If she's bleeding that bad wouldn't you go and change your pad or whatever you've got on. But no your sat on your arse so clearly isn't that bad!!
Eee na a cant cope with her today. Them eyebrows then.. howay my 1 year old girl could do better !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been complaining about how bad she’s been bleeding for like 3 days now but she’s not went into hospital about it? She was meant to be going in yesterday but stayed in to get smoke dropped off? I’m not being funny but if anyone was in that much pain and going though that they’d be straight to a&e.
but truthfully I do hope she gets sorted because it’s not nice being unwell.

Reactions: 5
I all hope you heard her kind of mumble why she was bleeding she said it’s to do with thi… told you all guys I knew she knew and that’s why she’s still sat in her stinky scabby bed Bcos it’s to do with her tubes. Not to mention her saying I was praying all night to be able to come home after it because like everyone has stated and shown the proof in the letter that she’s lied about it’s day surgery 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She also said yesterday she's been bleeding for 2 3 days then today said it was from 7am yesterday 😖😖

Forgets her own lies man

This is my first post I have been following these threads for days just reading and enjoying 🤣 I have followed junkie Julie for a few month now and honestly liked her at first I thought she was a laugh but soon started seeing right through her shite. She's nothing but a dirty unwashed, lazy fart who abuses the system believes her own lies and is always on the beg for anything and everything she can get, most of her followers only ‘support’ her because its fun watching the drama and these businesses only associate with her because they know her thick minions will be daft enough to buy their cheap crappy products because they want to please Julie! It's easy money for them 🤣 John actually makes me howl he's got her cards marked and calls her out and shows her up on live , he deserves better the poor fucker, he never gets a minute, don't get me started on her poor starving dogs 😭 and where to start with poor laa, bless you pet you're the one who gets all the shite for everything, she falls out with everyone how can't anyone see by now that Julie is the issue 🤣 I'm so glad I found this thread I'm ready to have some fun 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Shes so entitled. Any normal person who had been told by there consultant to go to a&e would be there within half an hour. Not Julie she will just let the hours pass milking it for all its worth, yet to have a bath or have any self respect. She just thinks she can roll up at hospital anytime she likes and be put on a ward and they will do surgery today on her time!!

How many times she gonna show that rank photo? 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else hear the voice on the video? It really didn't sound like Julie!

Reactions: 2
She's been going to the hospital since last night she's full of shite, there's people who are genuinely dying and can't get an ambulance and she's bragging about getting an ambulance out, she's more than capable of getting a taxi or bus she infuriates me! She's bleeding constantly but she's telling John she wants to shag him? Anything for a bit of attention. I understand she's obviously genuinely got something going on and is having her op but she's making it out to be worse than it is

Reactions: 5
Shes so entitled. Any normal person who had been told by there consultant to go to a&e would be there within half an hour. Not Julie she will just let the hours pass milking it for all its worth, yet to have a bath or have any self respect. She just thinks she can roll up at hospital anytime she likes and be put on a ward and they will do surgery today on her time!!

How many times she gonna show that rank photo? 🤢
She’ll probably tell them she's a famous tiktok influencer and ecspect them to just see to her haha never met anyone more entitled! Do you reckon she will live stream her surgery? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And once again…… drum role she says ‘ I hope it’s keyhole and I’m in and out’ she knows her time is up now for miliking it pretending she’s going to be in for ages when the letter clearly says DAY surgery 🤣🤣🤣 noticed she’s hinted a few times needing money for this and that and touch would nobody has sent any she also mentioned she’s not eaten and no food sent… surely all her GIRLS arnt finally twigging on to her!!??? 🥴🥴🥴

Like honestly babe. No one needs to see that 😩😩😩

That’s probably the only receipt she has for all her bullshit 🤮🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She on insta showing proof everyone tune in 😂😂😂
I guess she’s proving that she’s in the bath?

Is she being for real ? She’s got this cancer scare but she’s just said she’s going to start going on the sun beds when she gets out 💀💀💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.