Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what in the duck is this makeup she’s got on 🙈😳😅 like does she HONESTLY believe this is good or even nice? Does she think someone’s gonna see it and be like oh I loved that look she done I wanna re create it 😹😹😹 i swear my 8 year old could create a better makeup than that it’s like she’s let a 2yr old loose on her face and if anyone has even dared tell her that the look is nice or good is bare faced bleeping lying 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s saying she’s sleeping in her make up to show people what it does to your skin 😑 erm no love your sleeping in ya make up cuz ya can’t be arsed to take it off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve not been on much today as she’s going my tits in recently. I came on for like 5 mins just before but she looks off her face, I thought she didn’t want opioid based medication 🙄🙄

She said she’s keeping it on her face the lazy c*nt 😫😖
I’m not even going to comment on the poor dog situation because it makes me f**king sick to think about, like it actually gives me anxiety about my dog just knowing that she’s neglecting hers 🥺😩😩

Reactions: 2
What account is she going live on atm? I can never catch her I must of been blocked 😅

Can someone please enlighten me as to why her fella is her full time carer? Why she never goes out? I popped into her lives twice in 4 hours and she was still sat in the same place doing make up as always but had barely made progress in 4 bleeping hours! God that girl can talk some tit

Can someone please enlighten me as to why her fella is her full time carer? Why she never goes out? I popped into her lives twice in 4 hours and she was still sat in the same place doing make up as always but had barely made progress in 4 bleeping hours! God that girl can talk some tit
He probs gets paid for it!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If he’s on Universal Credit he cam claim £67 a week extra as her carer. Thats Why he’s her “carer” 👀

They obviously don’t claim together. She nearly slipped up in hospital when asked who she lived with and she said my boyf ohhh I mean carer!

And btw he’s not supposed to be anywhere near her because of the Domestic Violence restraining order she has against him! So him being her carer while that’s in place makes no sense at all. Her Probation Officer wouldn’t be amused, neither would the PoPo.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It was the glitter hearts for me please either line them up roughly or slant the hearts on the cheeks so they look like they are meant to be scattered, also the glitter on the eyes all the time does my head in! Do different looks if you want to be an influencer so it caters to everyone, not everyone loves a glitter eye look!!!
Rant over 🤣

Reactions: 3
So obvious they are fraudulently claiming. Ive heard him mention he gets his carers in his bank but Julie spends the money. Shes no concept of making what they get last, its spend spend spend! The pair of them need proper guidance before they think they can bring a child into the world.

That cringy wink she does on her vids makes me 🤮

Look at the state of her face right now shes an absolute woman!

Reactions: 5
I almost started to like this chick…then she began talking about how bad her knickers smelled as she’d had them on for 3 days…I…I…lost for words.
I still get that vomit taste in my mouth whenever I think back to it.
I bet it smells like dead rodents 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ewww so she slept in that makeup 🤢🤢 bet the bedsheets are absolutely rotten!

Talking about dean and Elsa again, Jesus Christ woman keep your nose out of other peoples business!

Literally watched her for two minutes and already want to headbutt her through the screen. Vile hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.