Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jittery John will be over the moon to have some peace n quiet while she’s in hospital. She’ll be on later all woe is me and showing off her Catheter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
eeeh if she gets sent home with a bad case of piles it would be the funniest thing ever! I bet that’s what it is, her piles have burst cuz she always sitting on her arse!

Probably irritable bowel from all the crap she eats, piles from sitting on her arse constantly and they’ve burst. Try eating more fibre jooolie. Less Charlie n more Barley lass

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she was “pouring out her arse” and this and that but was sat turning down lifts and waiting for John to go and get weed (which she was meant to be giving up last Thursday). If I was in that condition, like she’s saying she was, I’d be straight to a&e with whoever could take me. She’s full of tit!

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she was “pouring out her arse” and this and that but was sat turning down lifts and waiting for John to go and get weed (which she was meant to be giving up last Thursday). If I was in that condition, like she’s saying she was, I’d be straight to a&e with whoever could take me. She’s full of tit!
Do you know I’ve just thought…. She actually probably already knows why that’s happening as I think it’s related to them bloody tubes of hers hense why one of the reasons is why they are getting taken out??!! And that’s why she ain’t rushing to go to hospital because she already knows what it is but decided to play dumb and see what she could get out off everyone on tiktok for the sympathy vote maybe?? And that’s the real reason she ain’t rushing because any normal person would of been straight into a&e??….. 🥴🥴🥴🥴🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
She’s probs lying in her stinking pit at home, eating the pizza from SV and smoking weed as per usual. The rotter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that Jayden was staceys kid but turns out it’s not, does anyone actually know who the parents are? Maybe they should be made aware of Julie just incase I’d hate for all the money people put towards the raffles and stuff don’t get to him :(

Reactions: 1
Oh my god i can't believe I have found this thread. I went to school with Julie and never ever ever knew she was "tik tok famous" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am creased. She was the dirtiest, nastiest bully going and it looks like nothing has changed 🤣
Now excuse me while I dive into these threads 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I thought that Jayden was staceys kid but turns out it’s not, does anyone actually know who the parents are? Maybe they should be made aware of Julie just incase I’d hate for all the money people put towards the raffles and stuff don’t get to him :(
If you look on the gofundme the money from the gifts during her live has actually been donated by Kayleigh today £90 and the money for the raffles she done was directly sent to Stacey’s PayPal so hats off to her she done a good deed out of her own time and raised a fair bit to help the boy and it has been donated. I mean I don’t like the girl but I wish people would stop mentioning it as it’s not a nice thing and Stacey’s a close family friend so she will have made the family aware of what Julie was doing to raise money as the father was in one of her lives!! So regardless of what all of our opinions are on her, she actually done that live out of her own time and didn’t have to do that, and raised at least a couple hundred of pounds which has been received. So for everyone still wondering just go and take a look and you will see so actually we’ll done to her 👏🏻, and I guess all of yous who said she wouldn’t give the boy the money should take that back as it’s been donated to him and as for the raffles I know one of them hasn’t been finished yet but the other raffle she didn’t receive any of the money for that it was sent directly to Stacey. So I know most of us on this thread don’t like her and how she presents herself and the life she’s choosing to live and show the world etc etc ,
Am sure yous can all show her a bit appreciation for what she has done for the little boy

• Heart
If you look on the gofundme the money from the gifts during her live has actually been donated by Kayleigh today £90 and the money for the raffles she done was directly sent to Stacey’s PayPal so hats off to her she done a good deed out of her own time and raised a fair bit to help the boy and it has been donated. I mean I don’t like the girl but I wish people would stop mentioning it as it’s not a nice thing and Stacey’s a close family friend so she will have made the family aware of what Julie was doing to raise money as the father was in one of her lives!! So regardless of what all of our opinions are on her, she actually done that live out of her own time and didn’t have to do that, and raised at least a couple hundred of pounds which has been received. So for everyone still wondering just go and take a look and you will see so actually we’ll done to her 👏🏻, and I guess all of yous who said she wouldn’t give the boy the money should take that back as it’s been donated to him and as for the raffles I know one of them hasn’t been finished yet but the other raffle she didn’t receive any of the money for that it was sent directly to Stacey. So I know most of us on this thread don’t like her and how she presents herself and the life she’s choosing to live and show the world etc etc ,
Am sure yous can all show her a bit appreciation for what she has done for the little boy
That’s fair enough, I was just asking a question as I stated I didn’t realise Stacey wasn’t the boys mother that was all? And also didn’t know the money has been sent over but that’s great that it has been :)

Reactions: 3
That’s fair enough, I was just asking a question as I stated I didn’t realise Stacey wasn’t the boys mother that was all? And also didn’t know the money has been sent over but that’s great that it has been :)
Yeah I know I was meaning all the other people aswell who had mentioned it, I know your commented was the one replied to but it wasn’t just to you I was saying it to everyone who had made comments about it on this thread, I know a lot of people thought she wouldn’t donate it. Tbh I never once thought she wouldn’t but then again I get why people had their doubts but fair play to the lass she done what she could and managed to get a couple hundred that I am sure his family will be greatful for as every penny counts, I hope he does reach his goal he deserves the best chance at life like everyone else does 😊🤲🏼

Morning everyone 💜 you all need to read the internet as it’s to much to screen shot. But I bloody knew something wasn’t right about her not rushing to the hospital and now I have my facts. Due to how serve the tubes are IT CAN CAUSE BLEEDING OUT OF THE RECTUM!! I just knew it 🤣🤣🤣 and that’s why you wasn’t rushing Julie because you all ready know this. And while i was reading up on it Julie it also states that ivf will only be offered to people that are otherwise HEALTHY overall after your tubes are removed???? Sooooo….. Be grateful that they have been offered you this option due to you being healthy enough because so many ladies arnt offered this FREE OPTION!!! I don’t mean this to be nasty Julie but unfortunately you would never be able to get pregnant with your tubes being so bad so be very grateful that you actually DO HAVE A CHANCE DUE TO IVF TO BECOME A MAMMY ! Because believe me Julie there are millions of ladies that arnt that lucky!!

Reactions: 2
Morning everyone 💜 you all need to read the internet as it’s to much to screen shot. But I bloody knew something wasn’t right about her not rushing to the hospital and now I have my facts. Due to how serve the tubes are IT CAN CAUSE BLEEDING OUT OF THE RECTUM!! I just knew it 🤣🤣🤣 and that’s why you wasn’t rushing Julie because you all ready know this. And while i was reading up on it Julie it also states that ivf will only be offered to people that are otherwise HEALTHY overall after your tubes are removed???? Sooooo….. Be grateful that they have been offered you this option due to you being healthy enough because so many ladies arnt offered this FREE OPTION!!! I don’t mean this to be nasty Julie but unfortunately you would never be able to get pregnant with your tubes being so bad so be very grateful that you actually DO HAVE A CHANCE DUE TO IVF TO BECOME A MAMMY ! Because believe me Julie there are millions of ladies that arnt that lucky!!
She hasn't been offered it, she's been referred to them. I highly doubt ivf will actually offer her it, they are very strict and rightly so

She hasn't been offered it, she's been referred to them. I highly doubt ivf will actually offer her it, they are very strict and rightly so

Argh ok referred sorry. But if she is offered it she needs to be very grateful.. we will find out soon enough ☺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.