Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else with me hoping and praying John doesn’t go back ever again and has seen sense?? Because maybe just maybe she will realise how much of a scruffy lazy fat smelly slob she is!!
I pray every day that he tells that junkie where to go one day and walks away and never looks back

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I pray every day that he tells that junkie where to go one day and walks away and never looks back
I hope he leaves her and she's on her arse and might actually realise how much John does for the lazy cow.

People are deluded if they think dogs are all fine.. they wouldn't go back a week later if all was good.

I did report her to rspca and I am NOT LA!!! Read this Julie I ain't LA AND I REPORTED YOU.
John wanted to take ralphie to the vets today but junkie jules wouldn't let him because she couldn't walk! Selfish cow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish she’d stop saying she had a growth coming out of her arse that was bleeding profusely. YOU HAD A bleeping PILE YOU ABSOLUTE MUTANT! Millions of people have them and live with them. You sad state of affairs. You went to hospital for a pile but won’t get those poor dogs to a vet for treatment. You had to have your tubes out because of a STD that you left untreated. That says it all. Narcissist.

I hope he leaves her and she's on her arse and might actually realise how much John does for the lazy cow.

People are deluded if they think dogs are all fine.. they wouldn't go back a week later if all was good.

I did report her to rspca and I am NOT LA!!! Read this Julie I ain't LA AND I REPORTED YOU.
John wanted to take ralphie to the vets today but junkie jules wouldn't let him because she couldn't walk! Selfish cow!!
I’m not Laa and I reported you because you couldn’t look after a fish! you are more worried about your make up and weed than those dogs being healthy and happy. Hardley ever take them outside, that’s why Ralphie pisses in the house. constantly steals food, are they wormed? Flead ? Teeth checked? Anal glands emptied? Claws clipped? Fed properly? Walked properly? Stimulated with toys etc. NO NO NO NO NO

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everything was all Katie Bee until a few weeks ago when they spoke… even that darren (Katie’s mate) who she said weeks ago she would never ever ever talk to again has been commenting on her lives and they’ve been having conversations,
She’s only blaming EVERYTHING on 1 person now so it doesn’t make out she’s got a lot of people that don’t like her!!

I’ve noticed she calls a lot of people for not being able to look after their kids bla bla… I seriously think it’s a sore nerve because she can’t have them herself… But everything happens for a reason, not everyone deserves kids!

Reactions: 7
Geordie Princess #3: Growth out my bot, I lie alot, I'm addicted to pot, will John return? Or will he not...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s live now.
saying shes constantly feeling like tit and she’s took the decision to stay single.. whinging on she had surgery just 4 days ago and he walked out yesterday and went and got pissed with his mates while she was dealing with everything on her own 🙃
She doesn’t want to be anywhere near him ever again… he’ll be back later and they’ll be the best they’ve ever been

as if she’s actually said on her live that John was wanting to go to Southampton and set Laa’s house on fire 😳😳😳
I hope someone else heard this!!

Reactions: 8
She’s live now.
saying shes constantly feeling like tit and she’s took the decision to stay single.. whinging on she had surgery just 4 days ago and he walked out yesterday and went and got pissed with his mates while she was dealing with everything on her own 🙃
She doesn’t want to be anywhere near him ever again… he’ll be back later and they’ll be the best they’ve ever been

as if she’s actually said on her live that John was wanting to go to Southampton and set Laa’s house on fire 😳😳😳
And she's surprised Leannes hasnt already been done 🤦🏻‍♀️
Fair play John I hope you had a good night 🍻😂

• Haha
She’s live now.

Yes i heard her say it.

Reactions: 1
She's really going to her mates, with the dogs.. whilst ralphie is already stressed to fook.. she's pushing this poor dogs buttons🤬
what about the vets? The check in with RSPCA this week, avoidance?🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 2
oooh beef with destination lashes cause she was live with mr Glasgow. Said she will no longer be promoting her… why does she think she has control over what other businesses do!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh I think anyone would have enough when all she does is sit on live and bark orders at him. He’s probably just as annoyed as she says she is, A relationship works when both people make an effort, sitting on live isn’t going to help…The internet can be a horrible place but if your going to work on yourself the best thing you can do is take a break focus on you, not drama.
The dog has just been sick and she’s just left it.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Tbh I think anyone would have enough when all she does is sit on live and bark orders at him. He’s probably just as annoyed as she says she is, A relationship works when both people make an effort, sitting on live isn’t going to help…The internet can be a horrible place but if your going to work on yourself the best thing you can do is take a break focus on you, not drama.
The dog has just been sick and she’s just left it.
She was saying Ralphies wound is getting a lot better today… then as she was looking at him her face dropped nd she was going ‘ahhh what’s that, are you ok baba’ the way she does… then she’s gone off live!!

• Sad
Wasnt it last tuesday she went into hospital for her day procedure? Not 4 days ago Julie im sure!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.