Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I can't imagine her paying for anything. I reckon she got everything for free from something like Back Lane Finds Heaton on Facebook or just robbed some poor innocent souls house.

I follow Orange Box on FB and often see some really nice furniture at very low prices.

Not a Geordie but have lived in Newcastle for a few years.
She didn’t pay, the time she was on live in the Second Hand place she was with Jittery John and picking stuff she LOVED but didn’t have any money (yeah right). Sooo she walked around the shop like a lost puppy until her victims, oh I mean followers and mods said they’d pay for the stuff! Then she was like a bleeping Golden Retriever bouncing around the shop pissing on the items she wanted marking her territory!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s late for her own fundraising live? Go on Jules lass this is the way to become a mashoosive influencer on Tiky Toky and become the biggest thing to come out of Dunston since Gazza! If she rocks up in that Gob Stopper outfit for a 3rd day I’m ringing Environmental Health!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was expecting her to be in by now like

Morning everyone! Hope everyone has a good day, I’m stuck in with Covid so hoping for some entertainment 🤣

Reactions: 4
What’s the excuse going to be though?!…. Had an emergency call off the hospital? Off the police? It’s her ‘stalkers’ fault? She’s had a bad morning? Hmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the excuse going to be though?!…. Had an emergency call off the hospital? Off the police? It’s her ‘stalkers’ fault? She’s had a bad morning? Hmmm 🤔
All of the above knowing her

Love that she continues to prove us right. She doesn’t give two hoots about the charity sadly

Reactions: 3
She said last night she was going to come on 12-9. I'm also a fellow geordie haha

Reactions: 1
It’s all Laaaas fault obviously! According to Junkie Jules Global Warming is Laaaas fault aswell!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning... I had covid for 2 weeks hole house had it same time i was really bad... Hope u get well soon
My daughter had it a while ago now and we never caught it, now it’s just me with it this time it’s so weird😅 thank you I think I’m over the worst now. You up to much today?

Julie if you could be bothered to go to the delivery office or send jon i imagine your parcel is sitting there waiting to be picked up. Hopefully the lass has put a return address on

My daughter had it a while ago now and we never caught it, now it’s just me with it this time it’s so weird😅 thank you I think I’m over the worst now. You up to much today?
Im one of theses that loves to drive round the coast edge with kids looking at the views and its good for ya mental health feel free...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.