Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually just said that the blood is “like a miscarriage”, that’s absolutely a disgusting thing to say!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Yeah she is just now anyway

Is she kidding negligence on behalf of yhe nhs 🤬🤬 is she taking the bleeping piss

Using toilet roll for a pad 🤮🤢 can she not afford to by them instead of green and take aways
Crackers aint it. How about you confirmed your address with you GP or even better ring to find out your results from you biopsy/scan instead when you hadnt heard. Boils my piss!

Youd think with jon at the shop multiple times a day she would think to ask him to get a pack of pads. Shes thick as mince.

Reactions: 5
Is she having a laugh, staying on live while being assessed. Telling the nurse she's on the phone to her pal!!!! She's a joke

Reactions: 8
So, who reckons Wor Jools has had an undiagnosed STD for a long time that’s turned into PID and caused all her problems. If you don’t know what happens with an undiagnosed STD then google it. Fallopian tube infections, pelvic pain, etc etc. All Wor Julies symptoms!

So, who reckons Wor Jools has had an undiagnosed STD for a long time that’s turned into PID and caused all her problems. If you don’t know what happens with an undiagnosed STD then google it. Fallopian tube infections, pelvic pain, etc etc. All Wor Julies symptoms!

Wouldn’t surprise me!

Reactions: 2
They sitting there talking about having drugs on them and being on live revealing peoples private information in the hospital. Then she’s calling people peadophiles. Wouldn’t shock me if someone calls reception at the Queen Elizabeth Hopsital in Gateshead and reports them, apparently there’s police outside and they deserve reporting. It’s all a huge joke to them the pair of junkies!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Im not being funny or anything and I don’t condone gas boffing but she’s sat there letting all her followers rinse this man who is clearly struggling with drugs and probably mental illness she’s joining in aswell and started saying he was mark feely when he clearly isn’t. Like she doesn’t like it when people slag her off for being a pregab and methadone junkie. She’s just vile man

bleeping going on about “it’s worse than a miscarriage” again 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Whoever rang the hospital up applause to you 👏🏻 she should not be recording other people whilst in there! And I’m not being funny if I was that poorly how she is saying she is the last thing I’d be doing is on my phone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been a silent reader so far but that show in the hospital was too far. I called the hospital. I'm the grass. Hi.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Who phoned and told she was on live then? Aww a think it’s really sad that yous feel the need to do that she’s not harming no one and if she keeps the live on herself then fair enough I don’t agree with half the things she does but cmon who actually has the time to go out their way to phone a hospital and say this n that oh no 🙈

She wasn't keeping it on herself she was mocking some guy showing him and telling her live his name

He was clearly vulnerable

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who phoned and told she was on live then? Aww a think it’s really sad that yous feel the need to do that she’s not harming no one and if she keeps the live on herself then fair enough I don’t agree with half the things she does but cmon who actually has the time to go out their way to phone a hospital and say this n that oh no 🙈
I think you need to start a rave thread for her, you’re definitely in the minority who didn’t think what she’s just been doing is bang out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you realise you could hear other patients names and parts of converstions with medical staff? Not to mention endangering a complete stranger by incorrectly identifying him as a prolific paedophile?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she had the camera on other people and you could hear private conversations. That’s not ok at all

Reactions: 9
Its not right what she was doing there like, i heard numerous names and conversations that shouldnt be getting broadcast so good on you.

Reactions: 5
She didn’t have the live on herself she had it on a man at reception telling everyone in her live she thought it was Mark Feely And calling him a paedophile! So unless you are fully informed and watching what’s happening then you need to shut up!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.