Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ehh all that Christmas Gin will come in handy this afternoon cuz when I get home I’m gonna spend that afternoon getting naked wasted and watching Julie in Need. I’ll probs dox myself by 7pm if I’m shnockered!

Im one of theses that loves to drive round the coast edge with kids looking at the views and its good for ya mental health feel free...
One of my all time favourite things to do is go Rockpooling! Bucket n net n I’m happy as a pig in shite 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ehh all that Christmas Gin will come in handy this afternoon cuz when I get home I’m gonna spend that afternoon getting naked wasted and watching Julie in Need. I’ll probs dox myself by 7pm if I’m shnockered!

One of my all time favourite things to do is go Rockpooling! Bucket n net n I’m happy as a pig in shite 🐷
Julie in Need I’m crying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Defo ordering beers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I bet she doesn't even get a wash either for the surgery she's having.. urgh na proper pissy flaps. I can't imagine the kipper smell coming off her 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
hahah, trouble in paradise..
seems they're getting told off for loud music in house, she says how when we haven't even got a hifi🤦‍♀️
joolie, you're both, alwaaaays, blasting music
all woes be joolie, never to blame, always the victim

• Haha
hahah, trouble in paradise..
seems they're getting told off for loud music in house, she says how when we haven't even got a hifi🤦‍♀️
joolie, you're both, alwaaaays, blasting music
all woes be joolie, never to blame, always the victim
Her voice is louder than anything I duno how John can be arsed with that screeching

• Haha
A bet she uses a makeup wipe for her armpits instead of a bath 🤣🤮 been nearly 2 weeks without a wash now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet she doesn't even get a wash either for the surgery she's having.. urgh na proper pissy flaps. I can't imagine the kipper smell coming off her 🤢🤢🤢
she will smell the hospital out dirty smelly loud mouth mucky woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am actually more surprised she has gotten changed to be honest nothing else surprises me now 🤣

When I found the new thread I instantly said fewwwww
let's all tell the truth about Julie askew

I'm glad she got rid of that red in her fringe it's a shame she can't get rid of the smell from her minge

Constantly moaning that she can't have sprogs
Yet can't even look after the 2 bleeping dogs

Always on the beg for bleeping gifts and money
But always has tabs & green isn't that funny

She thinks her make up is gorgeous and funky
But alls we see is a fat stinking junkie

Raving about promotions like her life is so glory
Yet Always fake crying with another sob story

Kept going on like she was going to the gym only place for her is the bastard bleeping bin

She's probs sat at home rolling a big fat blunt
While stuffing her face with greggs the fat smelly bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I'm glad she got rid of that red in her fringe it's a shame she can't get rid of the smell from her minge

Kept going on like she was going to the gym only place for her is the bastard bleeping bin

She's probs sat at home rolling a big fay blunt
Howling 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

She's probs sat at home rolling a big fat blunt

This is bleeping epic

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.