Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Boots are at it with regurgitating stonewall dodgy claims, though they don't appear to be part of the Stonewall Champions, yet

How mentally fragile do you have to be if someone using the wrong pronouns makes you 50% more likely to kill yourself?

Reactions: 27

sheleg

VIP Member
This whole Tunnocks business proves that the TRA movement has officially eaten itself. Boycotting a brand of chocolate teacakes? Such activism. I'm sure the leaders of the great radical traditions - Mandela, Malcolm X, Pankhurst, ect. - are applauding them from the afterlife!

Absolute jokers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
About the spiking. Ever generation has a spiking epidemic. This is just bigger news because of social media.

There will be girls getting spiked and assaulted, as there has been for decades. But it's not a new thing and it's not in the numbers being claimed.

Many of the stories I have heard recently from men and women don't ring true. The fact is, when someone claimes they were spiked, but there was no assault or atempted assault, they probably just had too much to drink and/or want attention.

What has really annoyed me about this, is the way it's spoken about is as if it's happening to men and women and its just about spiking and how women can protect themselves.

Real spiking isn't about giving someone drugs without their consent. It's about men raping women. That is what we should be talking about. How do we stop men using drugs to rape women. What is wrong with men that they think it's ok to give women drugs so they can rape them.

Oh and as someone that took recreational drugs for a very long time, you don't waste your drugs on people that don't want them. Why would I put good drugs into someone else's drink "for a laugh" when I could sell them or take them myself or give them to a friend and have a shared experience. Drug users don't spike people's drinks, it's a falsehood spread by people that fear drugs and drug users. Rapists drug people's drinks no one else.

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
This is behind paywall but I saw someone on Instagram post it, even the title is enough to make me think what the ffffffff.

These students need to get back in their place as students who are here to learn, not aggressors.

They are actively bullying staff into submiting to gender cult.

• Angry
  • Wow

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Personally I think a lot of people are looking for excuses for things. Mental health is an issue (I have suffered with anxiety in the past) and I think it always has been but in the past people just had to get on with it. My gran who passed away recently apparently used to get very anxious but it only really came out to her children when she lost a number of relatives, and most of her support system within 2 years. Her sister underwent electric shock therapy after a break up and her brother had suffered with depression. I think in the past people just had to get on with life regardless of mental health issues and it was brushed under the carpet.

I think it's also the same with parents who don't properly discipline their children. I've been told storied about parents who don't tell their children off when they are naughty but go and get an autism or adhd diagnosis. A relative has had her son diagnosed with both, I've met him recently and he seemed like a normal kid but was hyper focused on things (I always understood adhd to be an inability to focus). This kid is on medication and the sound effects sound awful. A colleague knows someone who never tells her kid off when she is naughty because she has adhd - no wonder kids are entitled. My sister and I would be told off and rarely smacked on the bum when being naughty (apparently now a nono but didn't do us any harm).

I really do think that all these diagnoses along with the 'trend' of non-binary is just people wanting to be different or special to have allowances made for then.

The reaction to the BBC article was ridiculous. Apparently we must always believe women unless they are making accusations against trans people in which case they are lying witches. I am sure most trans people don't pressurise people to sleep with them the same way we know most men aren't rapists but don't call people liars because it doesn't fit your narrative.

• Heart

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I saw one of the lesbians that spoke to the BBC for that article was talking at speakers corner this morning. A trans woman had sex with her at uni when she was far too drunk to give consent. He then made her persona non grata with her uni's LGBT society for being a TERF s_lag, did the same thing to three other women and then left the university after being there less than 6 months. These people are the absolute worst.

• Angry
  • Sad

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’ve just read it and it’s heartening to see more names liking the post than I recognise from this thread. Goes to show a lot of people are afraid until someone else makes it okay for them to agree.
Some people are still afraid of being called a TERF I think, too. I had this conversation with a relative the other day, she has very TERF views but when I pointed that out to her she was all 'oh, I'm not a TERF though.' I said to her that I'm very much a TERF and the views she has would be considered TERFY ones and she looked puzzled. The internet has done a good job at making people think that very normal and commonly held views are associated with a word that is clearly used as a slur. Personally I'm not deterred by mindless name-calling and I'd rather be a TERF than a misogynist but some people are still bothered by it.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
They want the space because they want trans to be an adjective like tall woman, short woman, etc. They can argue about spaces all they want but they're men and a space or lack of won't make the blindest bit of difference. They can lash out, yell, try to call a woman a dehumanising term like 'pig'. Still men

• Sad
watching question time... questions about gender based violence. I woman in the audience says "but we need to remember it is also men who are abused by women"......
I get fed up of hearing what about the fucking menz. Why can nothing just be about women. Even when we're the ones getting fucking killed by men, we can't forget the men.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Wow I’m gutted about Stock, completely understand it but those students are vile and think they’ve won. Not that it’s fair to ask or expect one woman to fight that fight but I hope this doesn’t become a trend now.

Re men wearing dresses - I cannot begin to express how little I care whether they do or dont. It’s not something I would take notice of, I wouldn’t think ‘how weird’ but equally I wouldn’t think ‘that’s great’ in the same way that if I see a woman in a trouser suit I’m not bothered either way. It is very peculiar to think some people obviously see men in dresses as some kind of groundbreaking statement. Does anyone really care? Do men actually feel they can’t wear dresses or do they just not really want to? I think there’s bigger fish to fry if I’m honest.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Happy birthday to one of my least favourite people! Who continues to prove that just because you are a white, physically able, university educated man, doesn't mean that you can't also claim that you are oppressed and make it your entire personality trait!
If only the doctor had had the knowledge and skill to look into the future and write “insufferable little twat” on Owen’s birth certificate instead!
I can’t believe he is Mayor of Bangor when he’s not even welsh!

• Haha
  • Heart

hydeist

Chatty Member
A woman I know recently started identifying as "non-binary." She has a number of mental and physical health problems that I think are far more of a factor here than genuine dysphoria of which she has seen no signs. Today she threw a tantrum on her social media because, when she "came out", she announced she wanted people to pronounce her name slightly differently. She has a common feminine name - let's pretend it's Anna and instead of "ANN-a" she wants people to pronounce it as "AHN-a". She thinks that this is somehow making a break from the past and more befitting of a non-binary person; how? You still have a feminine name that people will always associate with a woman. And sees it as a form of "misgendering" if someone gets it wrong
I can't be arsed with NB as a trend anymore. A friend of mine "came out" a couple of months ago as NB on social media, and then quietly decided he was a man again within about two weeks. Can't lose that great manprivilege!

I briefly worked with someone who was what I'd consider actually NB - very androgynous, didn't give a fuck about pronouns, just wanted to be something in the middle/neither and left alone about it. I respect that those people do exist but I think 99.9999% of "non-binary" people on Twitter are just piss-takers and attention seekers.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I’m not really informed about this debate and I’m pretty much live and let live. But I did read that BBC article today. Can I just ask if I’m right in assuming the furore is because some Lesbian women are not accepting people with penises as lovers?

Because if so, that is mind bending! Is refusing to have sex with someone you aren’t attracted too now “abusive”?

Wow.

Pretty much. And what lesbian could possibly refuse these cuties?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
The blatant glossing over of these lesbians saying have been raped and coerced astounds me. Owen Jones, for example but alarmingly women such as Rosie Jones and Ash Sarkar completely ignoring the pain and trauma of these women ☹ In my eyes that makes them rape apologists.
They definitely are rape apologists. On what planet would anyone normally say that someone's mythical ~ identity ~ is worth even one single woman being raped? Women should not be collateral damage of gender ideology, it's disgusting. That philosophy professor 'Sophie Chappell' (man) said there would likely be a rise in sexual violence under self ID and that this isn't something we should be concerned about. Why why why why whyyyyyyyyyy are 'feminists' and women not seeing this for what it is :cry:

• Sad

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Penelope Jackson has been sentenced. Looks like the judge had some pretty scathing comments for her.
18 years. Compare this to the chap who strangled his wife at the start of lockdown because he was "stressed" who received five years, which the court of appeal have refused to increase.

Add to that all the women who have been murdered in "sex games gone wrong" where the men have invariably received very low sentences, and I just want to fucking get off the world.

• Angry
  • Sad

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Women have no business centring themselves in feminism? ‘Feminism’ that doesn’t centre women is not feminism 🙄

• Wow
They insult women for their looks because they think the way you look is the most important and defining part of being a woman.

It also kills them that they put so much effort into looking like a woman, but people who are female only attracted would pick litrially any real female over even the best looking of them.

I just love how calm and normal the women are in those videos, whereas the TRA are so over the top and performative. Absolute brilliant handling of the situation by those ladies. I know I would have lost my temper at them.