Gender Discussion #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blatant glossing over of these lesbians saying have been raped and coerced astounds me. Owen Jones, for example but alarmingly women such as Rosie Jones and Ash Sarkar completely ignoring the pain and trauma of these women ☹ In my eyes that makes them rape apologists.
As a straight woman, this fills me with fear for our lesbian sisters. It's basically calling rape victims liars (nothing new there then 😠😠). It's as though it doesn't count as rape, because lesbians like having sex with women, and these males are calling themselves women, so lesbians are supposed to put up with being penetrated by a male organ, just because it's attached to a "woman".
I don't know about you, but it sounds like rape to me. We need to push back hard on this narrative, yet again, women are expected to be passive victims, in case some bloke's feelings get hurt. These men are sexual predators and rapists. Why is everyone excusing what they're doing?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The blatant glossing over of these lesbians saying have been raped and coerced astounds me. Owen Jones, for example but alarmingly women such as Rosie Jones and Ash Sarkar completely ignoring the pain and trauma of these women ☹ In my eyes that makes them rape apologists.
They definitely are rape apologists. On what planet would anyone normally say that someone's mythical ~ identity ~ is worth even one single woman being raped? Women should not be collateral damage of gender ideology, it's disgusting. That philosophy professor 'Sophie Chappell' (man) said there would likely be a rise in sexual violence under self ID and that this isn't something we should be concerned about. Why why why why whyyyyyyyyyy are 'feminists' and women not seeing this for what it is :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If it was an article about 80 twitter transwomen - 56% of whom said they had experienced transphobia they would be jumping up and down and applauding the BBC for it.

I've seen so many comments saying that all those women are making it up because they follow TERF accounts. In theory - hurt people lash out, so you could imagine someone who went through that then becoming GC afterwards - but nope, they're just liars.
The likes of Mermaids and I think stonewall often highlight how trans youth are at risk of suicide so much more as to why in Mermaids case they should not have any criticism labelled at them. The data they use to justify is a report/questionairre of LGBT people in which out of 3-4k people where asked of which 27 of them where trans youth. So in this case such a small sample size is totally acceptable to further their aims but here in the BBC article it is not.

original study https://www.transgendertrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/RARE_Research_Report_PACE_2015.pdf

Article on why its poor to use https://fairplayforwomen.com/suicide/

he has a great thread on females going back a billion years and reading some of his other tweets this jumped out

People acting in angry disbelief at the BBC lesbian/trans story appear not to understand this is a direct and necessary consequence of gender ideology. A transwoman dating a lesbian is the ultimate validation of their belief that they are a woman too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
They definitely are rape apologists. On what planet would anyone normally say that someone's mythical ~ identity ~ is worth even one single woman being raped? Women should not be collateral damage of gender ideology, it's disgusting. That philosophy professor 'Sophie Chappell' (man) said there would likely be a rise in sexual violence under self ID and that this isn't something we should be concerned about. Why why why why whyyyyyyyyyy are 'feminists' and women not seeing this for what it is :cry:
Therre will inevitably be a case (cases) soon in which a woman is raped by a trans "woman" with a penis and when it is called out the only reaction will be "this is just one cis woman, remember how trans people are more at risk......."

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
There are loads of these on tiktok which, I'm sure entirely co-incidentally, has the youngest, (and most easily influenced by peer pressure) demographic of all social media sites

Take a note of the bit he says at the end - that if a lesbian's refusal to have sex with him comes from being raped, that it is 'maybe forgivable', but it is still transphobic. With the implication that if you are homosexual and do not have past sexual trauma, refusing sex is not forgivable.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think a lot of trans people have been brainwashed by the internet. They genuinely believe that they will get the relationships of their choosing after they trans. When they don't they become angry.

Many of these men seems to think that once they are a trans lesbian they will be accepted into the community and gets loads of lesbian sex. Internet groups can be the only place they got that idea from. And from the look of that line up posted earlier, lost odballs are now attracted to transing so they can get into the lesbian community.

I don't trust any trans person who wants relationships with women.
They remind me of incels tbh.

Reactions: 21
The celebs/Blue Tickers glossing over the rape of these lesbian women in the article are the types to be outraged over rape and murder of women when it hits the news, e.g. Sarah Everard. So why are they so quick to defend men pretending to be women coercing lesbians but be outraged at that straight policeman for raping and murdering a straight woman? It's like they think it is okay to be outraged at the trauma of the victim and crime committed against some victims yet when trans ppl are the aggressor suddenly these woke commenters gloss over the victims and the crime. Make it make sense!!! It's like being "trans" is given a social pass to be a criminal in some cases because society deems this minority to be wrapped up in cotton wool and protected and pandered to at all costs. All rape victims deserve support and sympathy regardless but lesbians especially are being demonised and TRAs exhalted. It's a sick sick cult.

Reactions: 18
There are loads of these on tiktok which, I'm sure entirely co-incidentally, has the youngest, (and most easily influenced by peer pressure) demographic of all social media sites

Take a note of the bit he says at the end - that if a lesbian's refusal to have sex with him comes from being raped, that it is 'maybe forgivable', but it is still transphobic. With the implication that if you are homosexual and do not have past sexual trauma, refusing sex is not forgivable.
Absolutely VILE. Who is this person?

Reactions: 5
Yes Bobby. Its the nasty transphobes that try to tell gay people who they should and shouldn't sleep with....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The celebs/Blue Tickers glossing over the rape of these lesbian women in the article are the types to be outraged over rape and murder of women when it hits the news, e.g. Sarah Everard. So why are they so quick to defend men pretending to be women coercing lesbians but be outraged at that straight policeman for raping and murdering a straight woman? It's like they think it is okay to be outraged at the trauma of the victim and crime committed against some victims yet when trans ppl are the aggressor suddenly these woke commenters gloss over the victims and the crime. Make it make sense!!! It's like being "trans" is given a social pass to be a criminal in some cases because society deems this minority to be wrapped up in cotton wool and protected and pandered to at all costs. All rape victims deserve support and sympathy regardless but lesbians especially are being demonised and TRAs exhalted. It's a sick sick cult.
Wayne Couzens just needs to say he’s a trans woman and he’ll go from country’s most hated man to a celebrated stunning and brave victim. You could see that happening the world is so fucked.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just an absolute lunatic

Wayne Couzens just needs to say he’s a trans woman and he’ll go from country’s most hated man to a celebrated stunning and brave victim. You could see that happening the world is so fucked.

He'd probably be out by Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

He would fit right in with rape crisis Edinburgh branch then.......the manager there suggested woman accessing the space needed to be educated on transphobia first. Incidentally the manager is a trans woman

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Therre will inevitably be a case (cases) soon in which a woman is raped by a trans "woman" with a penis and when it is called out the only reaction will be "this is just one cis woman, remember how trans people are more at risk......."

I don't whether to respond with the sad or laugh emoji, but you are bang on.
HEY Y'ALL, LET'S NOT 4GET FOLx THAT OUR TRANS SISTERS ARE AT RISK EVERY DAY AND WHILST THIS HAPPENED IT'S OBVIOUSLY MORE COMPLEX AND MAYBE THE LESBIAN WANTED IT MORE THAN SHE LET ON AFTER ALL US TRANS LADIES ARE HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.