Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Its completely understandable and right that this has happened. There has been a huge surge in spiking incidents involving fat purple haired men self identifying as woman that they needed to be included.
Exactly. Spiking is done to assult the victim, usually women. Sometimes men by other men. A trans person is (sorry not sorry I'm gonna be uber offensive) the least sexually desirable to the vast majority of people. So they're probably the least likely to be spiked.

If women tried to barge their way into trans issues that didn't effect us, we'd be hung drawn and quartered. But trans people are allowed to centre themselves in an issue that does not effect them. Men are not going out and spiking trans people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

petitspois

VIP Member
I just caught the end of Jeremy Vine and the phone in was how people were asking for paid leave to welcome a new puppy. One of the callers just said so many people are utterly entitled, have no idea of taking personal responsibility and get upset over the smallest thing. That reminded me of some of these TRAs. Some of them expect us to fund their life, have sex with them and applaud them just for playing fancy dress.

• Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Wow, check out the meltdown this man has because someone used 'transwoman' instead of 'trans woman'. Calls a woman a pig because of a space and has the cheek to lecture her about 'slurs'? Honestly, the aggression scares me. If he reacts like that over something so trivial, imagine what he would be like in person if he picked up on a perceived slight or something. This is why we don't want them in our spaces. The aggression is frightening

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
There are loads of these on tiktok which, I'm sure entirely co-incidentally, has the youngest, (and most easily influenced by peer pressure) demographic of all social media sites

Take a note of the bit he says at the end - that if a lesbian's refusal to have sex with him comes from being raped, that it is 'maybe forgivable', but it is still transphobic. With the implication that if you are homosexual and do not have past sexual trauma, refusing sex is not forgivable.

• Angry
  • Sick

Clover123

VIP Member
Yes Bobby. Its the nasty transphobes that try to tell gay people who they should and shouldn't sleep with....

The absolute mental gymnastics here !

Also, the woman posting pro trans and calling herself cis above is a good example of why you shouldn't pander- she is still "doing it wrong" and should have written "non trans." It will never be enough and they will always try to catch you out and centre themselves more!

This is why I won't ever call myself cis.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Dreyfus played The Master in the Dr Who audio series and got sacked for signing the open letter in support of JK Rowling. Utterly pathetic. He seems like a really nice guy as well.

• Sad
  • Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I absolutely loathe the policing of someone’s dating choices in any form tbh. Even if they are transphobic, racist, whatever - it’s a personal choice, and you cannot make people date someone they aren’t attracted to, regardless of the reason for that. People are entitled to be trans if they want and everyone else is entitled not to find them attractive, nobody owes you that.

• Heart

appleskin

Chatty Member
Boots are at it with regurgitating stonewall dodgy claims, though they don't appear to be part of the Stonewall Champions, yet

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Wow, check out the meltdown this man has because someone used 'transwoman' instead of 'trans woman'. Calls a woman a pig because of a space and has the cheek to lecture her about 'slurs'? Honestly, the aggression scares me. If he reacts like that over something so trivial, imagine what he would be like in person if he picked up on a perceived slight or something. This is why we don't want them in our spaces. The aggression is frightening
Your chromosomes say otherwise, pig.

That’ll do, pig, that’ll do. Without being too outing, I went to an arts university. This pushing boundaries shit is not new and that was ok. It’s ok to self express. It’s ok to mess around with what makes you, you. Especially when you’re young! But that doesn’t mean you can fundamentally change your biological sex, on a whim, and expect the whole world to validate you.
I’m just so exhausted with all this. Reading the thread a times is horrifying and depressing. It’s like I see the world through a different lens.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Talk about thinking the world revolves around you!
What Harry Styles does is actually challenge gender stereotypes, Billy Porter just reinforces them
Not to mention he's clearly never heard of David Bowie, Boy George, etc etc

These men, honestly. Imagine your life's biggest challenge being "accepted" wearing a dress. Fuck off 😂.

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
If it was an article about 80 twitter transwomen - 56% of whom said they had experienced transphobia they would be jumping up and down and applauding the BBC for it.

I've seen so many comments saying that all those women are making it up because they follow TERF accounts. In theory - hurt people lash out, so you could imagine someone who went through that then becoming GC afterwards - but nope, they're just liars.
The blatant glossing over of these lesbians saying have been raped and coerced astounds me. Owen Jones, for example but alarmingly women such as Rosie Jones and Ash Sarkar completely ignoring the pain and trauma of these women ☹ In my eyes that makes them rape apologists.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
A guy in work asked me why a women's award had been pulled by an organisation and I started to explain what's going on. Straight away, he replied 'you can't improve equality for one group by eroding another's' and I felt such a sense of relief. I'm sure the vast majority of people feel like this but are either unaware of what's going on or too scared to speak out for fear of being attacked or insulted.
A bloke at work pulled me aside to show me a photo of a tampon machine in the men's toilets, I rolled my eyes, which be took as his cue to tell me he's really interested in the way trans activism is denying science and disadvantaging women, and that he has no issue with the way anyone lives their lives but he doesn't understand why they require his participation in their 'identity' to do so... It's really interesting how many people I would never have expected to have their eye on this stuff who are taking an interest.

I'll also add, tampons and pads in the ladies at my work used to be free. I rarely used them (and I don't think many did - everyone at my work in tbe public sector is reasonably well paid) but it was really useful if you got caught short. Now we have "inclusivity" but if you need one fucking tampon you have to have a quid on you. I don't object to paying but if I've not got a tampon on me I probably won't have a pound coin 😂.

Great, thanks for making women worse off.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Guys (whoops!) please, PLEASE send feedback on that article. The BBC needs to know that people are reading and supporting. They are no doubt getting organised backlash from the TRA’s.

It requires a name and an email address, however, you can also submit anonymous words of praise without giving any personal info whatsoever here if preferred:

Please do it, even if it’s just a short comment saying thanks, it will take no more than 5 minutes but will make a difference.

• Heart

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I see the new version of that inspirational women game will be amended to feature Ellen Page as Elliot Page. But if "he" is a man now, why is he in the game at all? They cant have it all ways? (who am I kidding, of course they can). Will the complaint change from deadnaming to misgendering when version 2 is released?

• Wow
I think a lot of trans people have been brainwashed by the internet. They genuinely believe that they will get the relationships of their choosing after they trans. When they don't they become angry.

Many of these men seems to think that once they are a trans lesbian they will be accepted into the community and gets loads of lesbian sex. Internet groups can be the only place they got that idea from. And from the look of that line up posted earlier, lost odballs are now attracted to transing so they can get into the lesbian community.

I don't trust any trans person who wants relationships with women.

• Heart