Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glortard

VIP Member
However its fine to cover up child abuse by staff in Haiti but let us not celebrate a woman who survived DV, benefits as a single mother to become one of the world's most successful authors. Added to this she has donated 10's millions to charity, paid proper tax and championed woman's rights whilst being subject to almost daily death/rape threats.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
The blatant glossing over of these lesbians saying have been raped and coerced astounds me. Owen Jones, for example but alarmingly women such as Rosie Jones and Ash Sarkar completely ignoring the pain and trauma of these women ☹ In my eyes that makes them rape apologists.
As a straight woman, this fills me with fear for our lesbian sisters. It's basically calling rape victims liars (nothing new there then 😠😠). It's as though it doesn't count as rape, because lesbians like having sex with women, and these males are calling themselves women, so lesbians are supposed to put up with being penetrated by a male organ, just because it's attached to a "woman".
I don't know about you, but it sounds like rape to me. We need to push back hard on this narrative, yet again, women are expected to be passive victims, in case some bloke's feelings get hurt. These men are sexual predators and rapists. Why is everyone excusing what they're doing?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Glortard

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off 🙄 It was only a matter of time until women were removed from the conversation, wasn't it?

Its completely understandable and right that this has happened. There has been a huge surge in spiking incidents involving fat purple haired men self identifying as woman that they needed to be included.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

weeweegie

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow fatpheebs on twitter she’s on yet another rant about women and the recent campaign against spiking in night clubs
So basically white women can’t get involved in campaigning for anything, even something that also effects them? I haven’t heard reports of any trans women being spiked, all reports have been young university age women
You know what? ‘CIS’ women have been SHIT on from a great height from the very beginning of time and been through so fucking much to just be seen as equal that to spout this absolute BILE when we are still getting murdered by men at an astonishing rate is just…typical? No one is denying trans/nb are also targets for abuse. It’s not a competition but why is highlighting the abuse women are a target of automatically excluding every other group in the world?? Why does the world hate women?
*Argh my PMT is raging today as this has actually upset me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
They're off their rockers aren't they.

Love, I've refused to sleep with someone because I didn't like the shoes he was wearing, so you're right I'm not going near someone with genitals I'm not fond of 😂.

Men in dresses calling women misogynists and gay me and lesbians homophobes. Whatever next in opposite-land.

I've met many trans and gender non-conforming people over the years who would have no time for this shit.

• Haha

Slothgang

Chatty Member
I just spotted this comment on a navel-gazing thread about how we shouldn't say "guys" because it's not gender neutral and couldn't resist replying.

These self-involved dipshits really think they're the good guys (ha) in this situation don't they?
In my opinion guys is gender neutral though! I was a waitress for a long time and I would think nothing of saying hi guys to a group of girls?! Its not like you are saying hello you big MANLY MEN.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I actually feel like these idiots need sense shaken into them sometimes. Just seen a Tweet saying 'Richard Dawkins is claiming trans women aren't women again' claims? Hello? They AREN'T women. Grow the hell up. I have no issue with trans people calling themselves 'trans women' but they are not women. It actually blows my mind sometimes that we're at this point, to me it's as freaking stupid as grown adults believing in the tooth fairy or something. Absolutely sick of it all.

• Haha
  • Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Such a shame Kathleen Stock has resigned. Saw some chatter from the usual arsehole students saying she should apologise for causing harm to team students. What harm, exactly? What more do they want from her? She has resigned. She was targeted and put through hell for weeks. She's the one who has been harmed here. She didn't single out trans students and attack them and make them fear for their own safety. Seriously, fuck off with this shit.

• Angry

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I saw on Twitter people saying cis isn’t a slur and it’s just saying ‘woman who isn’t trans’ but again that’s defining us by something we’re not? Trans women are not the ‘norm’ for women, it should just be women and trans women 🙄

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Exactly. White women in the UK/ Ireland etc are obviously not as oppressed as women in Afghanistan but we have being women in common. Women in Afghanistan have absolutely no common ground with an AGP male in a dress

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
Caitlyn also thinks that trans women should not be allowed to play in women's teams or compete in women's teams. Considering she was an Olympian I am sure she knows what she's talking about.

Vanelope

VIP Member
The cotton ceiling is a horrific analogy - it implies breaking through womens pants - as in rape. I can’t believe it’s being used as mainstream terminology and the comparison with the glass ceiling is like the comparison with racism. Completely wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow fatpheebs on twitter she’s on yet another rant about women and the recent campaign against spiking in night clubs
So basically white women can’t get involved in campaigning for anything, even something that also effects them? I haven’t heard reports of any trans women being spiked, all reports have been young university age women

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
That Fatpheebs is a nasty piece of work.

It's women who are being spiked in nightclubs. Always has been. There might be the odd non binary or trans person thrown into the mix but listen - a man who has set out to spike a woman doesn't give a hoot if you identify as "non binary". You're still a woman and therefore a target.

So yes, "cishet, middle-class, able-bodied, white women" should be at the forefront of campaigning against it because it happens to them. As should all of our sisters, because that has always included black women, Asian women, lesbian women, bisexual women...people like Fatpheebs are hell-bent on causing divides and pitting women against each other.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I think gender dysphoria is a legitimate condition. I have two colleagues who are fully transitioned trans women and they have paid thousands to have all the surgeries, and I don't think anyone does that for the fun of it. This is at the crux of the problem for me, though. Being trans used to mean someone who sought out and wanted to medically transition, now it just means anyone who feels like it, and that feeling is being used as the basis for policy and possibly law in the future. I personally simply do not believe that people who don't experience dysphoria are trans, and I don't believe people who don't seek medical transition are trans either. It's interesting in survey work in this area that the general population also seems to think 'trans' means people who have transitioned because the second that term is defined as e.g. 'in tact males' then general support is very low. I saw over the weekend a survey that showed only 1 in 20 women support in tact males using female private spaces for example. It's very sneaky that they've tried to push the boundary of what it means to be 'trans' and then use support for the old definition as support for the new, it simply isn't there.

• Heart