Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celery16

VIP Member
I wake up and there’s three pages to read, just because Gabbie has seen a person that isn’t her mum for the first time since 2018.

• Haha
Reactions: 107

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I know it’s way too early but in honour of her favourite tv show friends…

Gabriella Lindley #61 the one where she finally leaves the house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

November_again

VIP Member
Imagine meeting your weird Forest Gump-like sister in law for the first time and you watch her filming herself pretending to drink coffee and then eyefucking herself while awkwardly licking ice-cream while sitting next to you instead of engaging in a conversation or even just being present in the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 90

mindlessness

VIP Member
Title thanks to @HotTea though had to shorten it a little due to title length restrictions. Original:
Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that in the background? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Happy 60th All!
It's our diamond anniversary 💎

Remember your mantra for 2022:
Not Today.jpg

Not as artistic as our previous Bingo cards (and dreadfully pixelated, sorry).
@Gossipgirl92 and @GossWhore suggested lots of these at the end of the last thread.
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 5.40.37 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Well guyz, I went to Ikea and saw many Gabby staples - the wicker footstool, the bowl scraper (that she calls a bench scraper), the watering can that looks like something else, the bolognaise freezer bags to name but a few - and I can honestly say that visit will do me a good long while. I have no idea how she goes there so regularly or even why, surely they can’t change the range of stuff they sell so often? 🤔
They should just release a range dedicated to her. Håmmtwåt or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Celery16

VIP Member
Even the way she says ‘attempting to be in the same industry’ is patronising and aggressive as fuck. Who does she think she is?! People with a fraction of her followers have better engagement than she does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Elle

VIP Member
SHE'S PAINTING HER LIVING ROOM. AGAIN. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Fucking weirdo.
Screenshot_20220126-125940_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I love that she’s spent ages being like hurrr durrr i don’t show my lifeeee and all my frenssss 🤪🤪 but the second she’s with another person there’s a photo lol? I’ve said it before but the entertainment Gabby provides us is free? God bless the internet

• Haha

Doc

VIP Member
“I tRy NoT tO pOsT aBoUt HeAlTh ThInGs AnYmOrE…”

Then don’t? Go to a fucking dermatologist, there’s no way anyone can know what your patches of inflamed skin will be caused by and you’re never grateful for suggestions.