Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a fairly “normal” tan gabboon is extremely payul like a vampire !!!! Also lack of sunlight and basic healthy dietary needs.

she’s also used a filter which will make everything look off balance.
Aside from the orange face vs white hands, I agree 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1. George's gf looks better than her that is why she didn't show her face.
Or
2. She wants people to believe she has friends outside her socials (like when she pretended she was on a date in London and turned out to be Jane :LOL: )

• Haha
Reactions: 53
1. George's gf looks better than her that is why she didn't show her face.
Or
2. She wants people to believe she has friends outside her socials (like when she pretended she was on a date in London and turned out to be Jane :LOL: )
She wants people to be like WHOS THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL ARE YOU DATING OMG I SHIP IT

• Haha
Reactions: 37
0AFC5160-1EAD-4A27-8FED-04EF2CE9EFE8.png

Ffs why does she have to tit on everything just stop talking and let people want something before you slander it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
I’m pretty sure the girl she is with in that photo is Gee Hawkes the tattoo artist. I live in brighton and follow them both on insta, gabbie nearly got a tattoo by her years ago in her ‘I’m getting a sleeve’ phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1016527
Ffs why does she have to tit on everything just stop talking and let people want something before you slander it
Didn't Loaf give her one for free? A bit rewd to taken the freebie (and maybe money for a paid partnership as well?) and then go talking tit about it.

Found the Freebie Snug sofa post:

And the old darker greya sofa is Snug too, according to an old Living rewm makeover:

Made gave her the Paler pink one:

Still looking for the Loaf one...
Maybe I am wrong and she hasn't been given a Loaf one for free, whcih is why she feels comfortable slagging them off?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Didn't Loaf give her one for free? A bit rewd to taken the freebie (and maybe money for a paid partnership as well?) and then go talking tit about it.
That’s the most annoying part. Me and my partner saved for months for our loaf sofa and she gets one for nothing and then gets rid like it’s nothing?! She’s so entitled it’s unbelievable

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've noticed that that Cherry wallis girl is very rude and a negative nancy as well. Harping on about everything a lot of times and always gives condescending replies to people who have polite questions or opposite beliefs. I see her everywhere on twitter. I guess rude people find each other eventually.

Reactions: 29
She probably ruined the Loaf sofa two weeks in because she hardly ever left it and the upholstery never had the chance to breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tbh I don’t really care about people’s opinions of sofas in the same way I don’t care about their opinions on beds. My Mum spent a fortune on some weird memory foam mattress that feels like you’re sinking into a cloud and I hate it because I like a hard mattress, to her it’s the most comfortable thing ever. A sofa is one of those things you have to sit on yourself. Also, Gabby uses her sofas as beds anyway so it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re not the comfiest when used for a different purpose than intended 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I've noticed that that Cherry wallis girl is very rude and a negative nancy as well. Harping on about everything a lot of times and always gives condescending replies to people who have polite questions or opposite beliefs. I see her everywhere on twitter. I guess rude people find each other eventually.
Gabi and Cherry bonding over being negative Nancys 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her scurvy rash has disappeared in that photo. Maybe the Ice cream flavour is orange and all that vitamin c cleared it right up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I honestly would not be surprised if that's a random girl she sat next to
Probably someone who saw her and asked to take a pic with her 🤣

If it’s an ACTUAL “friend” then it just shows, the whole “I do have friends, you just don’t see them” is a load of bollocks. Because even though she’s covered her face, meaning she obviously doesn’t want to be shown, she’s STILL shown us she’s with an actual human that isn’t Jane, 🤣🤣🤣

Ps I wonder if that ice cream place was giving out free ice creams to influencers for a mention 😜 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.