Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosesareblue

VIP Member
I really want to know who it is. Do any of the people mentioned

Sophie
Cousin - Vicky?
Tattoo woman?

Have that woolly hat or have they posted about gelateewww

Reactions: 2

EllaEm87

VIP Member
My husband has topical steroid addiction all over 80% of his body and it's beyond awful. He hasn't went through the withdrawal process as even a bad flare up leaves him bed bound and sucidial from pain. He oozes which stinks, bleeds, feet swell to 3 times their size, awful fatigue, agonising pain..and that's only a few days without steriods.

He's waiting to get immunosuppressants from the dermatologist (who says TSW is a myth..dick) which could cause him to get very ill but is a last resort.

Long story short...everyone please please be wary of steriods, addiction is real and life altering. I wouldn't touch a steriod cream if you paid me.
Be reassured that I’m currently on tacrolimus cream and the only side effect I’ve had is face flushing when I first drink alcohol, which research shows is harmless :)

Reactions: 1

keimoo123

OK so I was just googling stuff to try and find this (spoiler: i didnt find it) and stumbled upon an old post: https://tattle.life/threads/gabriella-lindley-56-fairytale-of-new-pork.24948/post-7319134

"All this teeth talk reminded me of this vlog. At 7.30 she said that to straighten her teeth properly she will need jaw surgery!! Shocked that she didn’t jump on that opportunity… lil miss munchie deffo would now"

Funny that she's now... straightening her teeth without jaw surgery? lol

eta: lmao i thought that was way older than 3 months and clearly didn't read it in full BUT STILL
Anyone know what happened to Sarah?

Reactions: 1

rosesareblue

VIP Member
Basically your skin becomes use to it, as soon as you stop your skin gets worse, typically you’ll go to the GP be given a new cream, usually stronger and that’s the cycle, it’s similar to that of being addicted to drugs but it’s your skin. Probably not explaining it right.
Interesting! Thank you!

Guys I'm seriously not defending her or the terrible print in the slightest but I think some of you are missing the point of it

Its not a thank you card for someone to buy and send, its a freebie shes chucking in to "say thank you " to the customer for buying other crap
I'm only to here but I understood that. Doesn't seem to fit the theme to me still.