Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @HotTea though had to shorten it a little due to title length restrictions. Original:
Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that in the background? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Happy 60th All!
It's our diamond anniversary 💎

Remember your mantra for 2022:
Not Today.jpg

Not as artistic as our previous Bingo cards (and dreadfully pixelated, sorry).
@Gossipgirl92 and @GossWhore suggested lots of these at the end of the last thread.
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 5.40.37 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Guys I am truly honoured 😂 will celebrate with a big bewl of spaghetti bewlegnese on my new sewfa ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I still am cackling that she has frickin “thank yew” cards with NoT ToD Ay on them 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Erm...
Compress_20220120_011004_4895.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-210950_YouTube.jpg

When did she say she didn't like Hamilton again? Was it more recently? I though she hated it cause it was too rappy/urban/not classically theater or have I lost the plot? She can't keep up with her pick me-ness good god. Again more proof on now she insists on harping on about disliking things because she thinks it's so beneath her to be among the majority. Watch her minimize Encanto, i'm waiting for it.

She never ended up going to watch Hamilton when she was in NY, too. What a waste of a good plan. She always has these elaborate plans, but she never follows through and makes excuses, all to her own detriment.

Also, it's really difficult to screencap her cause she constantly repeats her words and it takes forever for her to get to the point, which is quite an accomplishment for someone with terribly limited vocabulary. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Erm...
View attachment 1004488
View attachment 1004499

When did she say she didn't like Hamilton again? Was it more recently? I though she hated it cause it was too rappy/urban/not classically theater or have I lost the plot? She can't keep up with her pick me-ness good god. Again more proof on now she insists on harping on about disliking things because she thinks it's so above her to be among the majority. Watch her minimize Encanto, i'm waiting for it.

She never ended up going to watch Hamilton when she was in NY, too. What a waste of a good plan. She always has these elaborate plans, but she never follows through and makes excuses, all to her own detriment.

Also, it's really difficult to screencap her cause she constantly repeats her words and it takes forever for her to get to the point, which is quite an accomplishment for someone with terrribly limited vocabulary. 🤣
It was def more recently, I guess once it got "too popular" she had to change her mind coz she's sew edgy 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Erm...
View attachment 1004488
View attachment 1004499

When did she say she didn't like Hamilton again? Was it more recently? I though she hated it cause it was too rappy/urban/not classically theater or have I lost the plot? She can't keep up with her pick me-ness good god. Again more proof on now she insists on harping on about disliking things because she thinks it's so above her to be among the majority. Watch her minimize Encanto, i'm waiting for it.

Also, it's really difficult to screencap her cause she constantly repeats her words and it takes forever for her to get to the point, which is quite an accomplishment for someone with terrribly limited vocabulary. 🤣
She started hating on it when Disney+ released it in 2020 and everybody was buzzing about how good it is, because, y'know, Gabs can't like popular things. I personally think that she automatically saw the diverse cast, heard rap music and decided that it wasn't for her. I also think that as Hamilton is very lyrically complex, she wasn't bright enough to follow the story.

It's funny because her favourite mewsicles are Les Mis and The Sound of Music, which are the ones that probably come free with the Musical Theatre starter pack. Nothing wrong with either of them but they're so popular - you'd expect her to branch out into the less well known ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her taste in musical theatre is akin to when a lot of British people say they love Chinese food - when what they really mean is chicken chow mein, curry sauce, salt and pepper chips and sweet and sour chicken balls from their local takeaway. She likes the most commonplace and least diverse musicals known to man. That’s not saying there’s anything wrong with them - there isn’t and everything has it’s place. But liking Sound of Music (or just Julie Andrews tbh) does not make you a musical theatre lover. For someone who supposedly loves it so much and has so much disposable income and time - she is the most uninspired fan ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She’s having a whinge on stories because she’s having a bad confidence day and apparently it’s the only day she can film (I call bullshit bc she just sits around doing the bare minimum every day).

Reactions: 43
Her bloody Instagram story! She honestly does herself no favours if she’s wanting any type of sympathy. We all have low self confidence at times and it’s something so many people could relate to with her but the fact she had to add the “I know people have it worse, you don’t need to tell me” message just makes any ounce of sympathy I may have felt shrivel up! She’s so bloody passive aggressive, you can’t help by eye roll so hard at her!!

Reactions: 40
She's literally filming a video and looking at herself while talking about it.... come on gab

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If you can film a video that saying you're supposed to be filming a video, then you can film a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
What a brave soldier. Doing her job even when she doesn't feel like it. None of us normies have ever ever experienced the same and I applaud Gabby for bringing the plight of influencers to our attention. What a hard life.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Can anyone explain what this means? 🤔View attachment 1004849
Todays word was prick lol. Wow Gabby

Title thanks to @HotTea though had to shorten it a little due to title length restrictions. Original:
Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that in the background? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Happy 60th All!
It's our diamond anniversary 💎

Remember your mantra for 2022:
View attachment 1004058
Not as artistic as our previous Bingo cards (and dreadfully pixelated, sorry).
@Gossipgirl92 and @GossWhore suggested lots of these at the end of the last thread.
View attachment 1004061
We can cross of sub tweets about her dad already hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I guess if she could put Instagram filters on her YouTube videos it would be fine 😒 bleeping hell talk about first world problems!!! Such a hard life gabby

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.