Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather store my bolognese in a skanky container than use single use baggies. Such an eco qween. All about appearances for her. So vapid, so empty.
Surprised shes not storing it in a glassine bag

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched an old video of her cooking a burger and some onions in a large dry saucepan. The mind boggles.
Why does she never use the right things to cook with? I bet she ate her burger and onions out of a bowl too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
According to her, nothing good comes from sharing her ailments and even when well meaning people try to advise her, she shuts them down. So what does she think she'll gain by sharing her rash apart from sympathy?

Reactions: 29
I had the exact same skin reaction when I used products from “skin + me” who she did an AD with recently so I bet it’s from that or something similar (I bought it way before her ad dw). My skin is too sensitive for some of their ingredients.

But just looking through her insta and the ad isn’t there? Was it a YouTube video does anyone remember?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I had the exact same skin reaction when I used products from “skin + me” who she did an AD with recently so I bet it’s from that or something similar (I bought it way before her ad dw). My skin is too sensitive for some of their ingredients.

But just looking through her insta and the ad isn’t there? Was it a YouTube video does anyone remember?
I think maybe it was an IG story, but I'm not 100% certain on that.

I'm sure that rash is highly annoying and I wouldn't wish health problems on anybody but I find it odd she included she couldn't do her job. There's actual actors/actresses/everyone else in the world that still has to go to work. I'd have a lot more respect for her if she did actually film like that. I'm sure she could relate to people with similar struggles. She doesn't have to obviously, but saying she can't do her job because of it is asinine to me personally.

Reactions: 30
'You don't see me crying every day' yes we literally do, because you keep putting it on your story, you complete weirdo
I think she meant that in like the context of she was feeling better you wouldn't see her crying. No one wants to feel badly, that part I'll agree but it's hard to sympathize with her when she doesn't realize how privileged she is. I missed one day of work due to being sick after my child was vomiting for days, and it hurt the pocket a ton. She's got a lot more disposable income than the average person, and that's fine, but it's hard to feel sympathy because of the way she presents herself.

I also thought the ice cube thing was weird, of course if you rub it around in a circle it'll start melting. I'm sure her cheeks were hotter than the rest of her skin but what makes someone think to grab an ice cube and rub it on their cheek? I'm not sure what the purpose of that was.

Reactions: 20
She’s just so desperate to be seen as sickly and ailing, of course it would happen when restrictions are lifted, it’s like clockwork. Anytime there’s a Covid shift, she posts about how she has some new illness so she has an excuse not to go out.

Reactions: 42
It can’t be something like frickin eczema or dermatitis. Nooo, speshul Gabboo has her doctor “run some tests” because her GP (who is not a dermatologist) guesses there may be something going on “internally” and has deduced this from a phone call. What tests those may be, we have no idea.

She’s so bloody hyperbolic about everything to do with her health. I suspect the root of this is that her mini lawnsh has not gone well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
How exactly, does inflammation on her cheeks affect her ability to design / pack orders? Take photos of products? Sure, it’s gonna be uncomfortable but like, it’s not going to stop her working. I had a horrific mask allergy at the start of the pandemic that meant I was pulled out of work. Guess what? Still had to wear them. Paid a private derm for a consult as GP stuff wasn’t helping and I couldn’t not work indefinitely. Problem sort of solved (I can’t stop wearing masks but I can treat flare ups)

Basically she’s an attention seeking dick.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
What really fucks me off is she has so much disposable income. Get the duck off Instagram and go and pay to get in the same day to see a dermatologist. More than most of us can dream of, instead you go on waiting lists of months IF you are lucky. She isn't posting on Insta because she wants help, if she wanted help she'd go to an actual professional who could help her, not a GP who knows slim to duck all about things like this. She is posting because she is an attention sucking sofarat.

Here's a thought Gabby. Your body is probably actually starting to get real issues because you do absolutely nothing to remedy your horrific lifestyle and just choose to have a new bit chopped off each time. Figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s going in for lupus or some other chronic autoimmune disease, isn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.