Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did those rashes come about because she was anxious that she'll meet George's girlfriend for the first time? It magically disappeared too!

Reactions: 25
Gabby went outside, interacted with a hewman who wasn't Jane and her rashes cleared up. It's a day of miracles.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I wake up and there’s three pages to read, just because Gabbie has seen a person that isn’t her mum for the first time since 2018.

• Haha
Reactions: 107
That's definitely George's girlfriend, and George* or Jane took the photo. Bless Gabby trying to make out she's on a date or with a friend.

*Sorry, Gewge is the one I can't do as it makes no sense even in Gabby's mangled pronunication

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m becoming more convinced her rashed up cheeks were the result of a historical zit squeezing session and the red cheek ice melting show was from crying because her lawnsh bombed and she might have to get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's so bloody obvious that the rash appeared and was publically announced because she was trying to use it as an excuse to get out of having to see her brother and his girlfriend and that's why she was sew sew poorly.

Girl, sort your social anxiety out.

Reactions: 37
She’ll definitely say she hid her ‘friend’s face bc of all the haterzzz… no one cares! In reality it is definitely George’s girlfriend. She could’ve done better, at least find someone with bad blonde extensions to look like it could be Zoe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love that she’s spent ages being like hurrr durrr i don’t show my lifeeee and all my frenssss 🤪🤪 but the second she’s with another person there’s a photo lol? I’ve said it before but the entertainment Gabby provides us is free? God bless the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 76
It's actually so jarring to see her pictured with another human being other than Jane lmao, for the first time since the start of 2019 (no joke)

Reactions: 40
Giving Gabby the benefit of the doubt for a second, even if it is a friend (not George’s gf, not some random social media acquaintance), it’s hardly a big ‘duck you’ to the hAtErS when this is the first friend she’s shared a picture with in actual years 😂 like wowww you left the house to meet up with someone that isn’t a delivery driver or your mum? Am I meant to be impressed and think she’s suddenly got her life together? She couldn’t even share a picture of the girls face so clearly they’re not that close 🤣

she really thought she did something 🥲

Does she think she’s proven us wrong and that we’ll suddenly shut this thread down?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think it is gewges gf as I think she would show her face. I think it’s some random viewer that stopped her for a pic. Lol 🥲 (prove us wrong Gobbles, tell us who it is 🤪)

Also why have they both got the same nails? Is she doing a single white female on them already? 😲
I sense the box dye and fake tan coming out in 3…2…1

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it is gewges gf as I think she would show her face. I think it’s some random viewer that stopped her for a pic. Lol 🥲
I dunno, she went private, didn't she? And she might have asked for her face to be hidden - would yew want to be associated with ol' Hammy?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I dunno, she went private, didn't she? And she might have asked for her face to be hidden - would yew want to be associated with ol' Hammy?
Yeah but I doubt thats because she doesn’t want to show her face. Probably just to stop people from here stalking her profile and dragging up her racist tweets from 2012 😜🤣

Reactions: 8
SHE'S PAINTING HER LIVING ROOM. AGAIN. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. bleeping weirdo.
Screenshot_20220126-125940_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.