Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw an ad listing on Marketplace for a statue, only the seller had spelled it "stat chew" and I had to wonder if the seller was ackshewerlly Gabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just saw an ad listing on Marketplace for a statue, only the seller had spelled it "stat chew" and I had to wonder if the seller was ackshewerlly Gabby.
I’ve seen a few “chester draws” on marketplace in my time, but stat chew is just amazing!

maybe it’s just me but who puts a rug in their kitchen?
There are such things as kitchen mats, they’re usually flat pile and machine washable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She always looks so beady eyed in her photos. I imagine she looks at ham the same way.

oh she’s also now talking about smile direct. She said she’s on her third pair but I can’t recall seeing them on her teeth when she’s spoke? I do aligners (the proper way) and I have to have them on for around 22 hours a day so I’m confused how I’ve never spotted hers on??

Reactions: 15
Sooooo she only started using the smile direct club aligners 3 weeks ago, yet first posted about it end of November. No wonder we hadn’t heard anything about how it was going.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh please! If you have time to tweet indirects about your dad then you have time to reply to comments.
SHE IS SO AGGRESSIVE!! Can you imagine working with someone like her? She’d be the water cooler gossip! She says about trolls which come with her online presence but honestly I think people would find her just as bloody weird if she had a completely private life and ‘normal’ job!

Reactions: 67
Why is she so arsey all the time? Just say sorry I didn't see it, I get alot of comments a day, answer the question and move on.
No wonder her sales are drying up

Reactions: 61
Sooooo she only started using the smile direct club aligners 3 weeks ago, yet first posted about it end of November. No wonder we hadn’t heard anything about how it was going.
She also seems to think it will only take a few months until her teeth are straight?!
I bet she'll stop wearing them after a few months (once the SmileDirect cheques dry up) and will wonder why her teeth go back to how they were

Reactions: 14
The funniest thing is I watched that “I got broken into & the dentist” vlog. She was talking about the dentist discussing her treatment plans back then but she didn’t want “train track braces” but she didn’t want to have them cos it’d take 2 years. And Invisalign but she wouldn’t be able to sort out her bottom teeth as well as possible with those. This vlog was FIVE years ago. She could have had train track braces and had them off 3 years ago already.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Funny how we mention here how we never heard anything about her SmileDirect ad again and then she goes and posts an update 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can totally imagine Gabby reading here like ‘oh tit has it been 3 weeks? Better stick my aligner in for a while, forgot about those’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.