Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingnelson

Chatty Member
58C40861-FE8F-46F8-8359-A03B76DEFF91.jpeg

MY SCEWMMY TROLLZ!! 😤😤

55BEA4CF-8205-47C9-BA4F-EAFBFDB27F9C.png

Her vacant stare never gets old. There’s really nothing going on behind those eyes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

croago

The most cringe thing is when people show messages from themselves being “savage” and they think they one upped the other person when in reality it makes them look extremely sad lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Celery16

VIP Member
We’re not trolls. We’re having a private conversation about her, in a place she doesn’t have to pay any attention to. She refuses to see the difference. If you don’t want people calling you out on your shit, don’t put it on the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 71

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
If you can film a video that saying you're supposed to be filming a video, then you can film a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Wickedtown

VIP Member
A95FC098-547D-45E8-A0D6-BFF3BAF92634.jpeg
Except for when the lockdowns prevent you from taking your bins out and you have to store shit in your bedroom instead 😔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Not been on here in a while but I’ve just had to come back after seeing Gabbys Instagram to say, I was totally wrong she’s actually a hard working social butterfly with a wide and varied circle of friends and an exciting life I deeply envy. I’ve been well and truly jabbed x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I gave in and DMd the cousin. She’s blocked me 😂 I only asked if I could ask a question about her family member
Why tho? Of course you'd block if somebody did that.

We all think Gabby's hilarious but I think most of us draw the line at stuff like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 68

jackolantern

VIP Member
But..the card isn't literally to say thank you? It's a free gift as a GESTURE of thanks? You just proved the point i was making bestie
I don't need your patronising bestie bullshit thanks. If you are giving a customer a card to say thanks for their order, it is quite literally a fucking thank you card. You could put a jacket potato on the front, it wouldn't change the GESTURE as you so accurately pointed out. Sending someone a card to thank them for their business, while having 'Not Today' on the front, is like giving someone a card to congratulate them for their marriage, with 'deepest condolences' on the front, bestie :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Hally34

VIP Member
View attachment 1008983

Okay this might be the nicest thing she’s actually ‘designed’ but £8?! I could probably find similar on Amazon or something, or B&M for half the price, not to mention her extortionate shipping costs. She’s insane.
I like that on the shopping list it says:
Soup
Chicken
And then on the To make bit it says:
Chicken Soup

Seeew good at cooking from watching master chef guys

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
It's gonna take me a long time to get over the fact that after protesting she has friends who prefer to be private and insisting she leaves the house regularly, she's absolutely MILKING one brunch day where she was third wheeling her brother and his girlfriend 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha