Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is
I don’t think her A3 prints been selling well! 31 is the maximum you can buy and it’s been stuck at that number since launch day. Except the oh, hi print, that’s at 29.
What’s she gonna do with the cardboard tube fortress she made then?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that doesn’t actually give a duck who the other person is? Or that she left the flat? She does leave the flat all the time. Why is she making out it’s the first time she’s left the flat in 3 years? She doesn’t do anything interesting when she leaves her flat, that’s the problem, and she wasn’t doing anything interesting this time either. She ate a bleeping ice cream, big wow! Why is everyone biggin’ her up in her comments saying they’re proud of her and tit? And why does she think it’s such a snap back at “her trolls” 🙄🙄🙄
The fact she had to hide the persons face, only tells us that whoever it was, was too embarrassed to be seen with her. That’s not something to be proud of lol

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I reckon she was with jade billington and didn’t show her as she’s no longer active on sm due to her marriage break up

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one that doesn’t actually give a duck who the other person is? Or that she left the flat? She does leave the flat all the time. Why is she making out it’s the first time she’s left the flat in 3 years? She doesn’t do anything interesting when she leaves her flat, that’s the problem, and she wasn’t doing anything interesting this time either. She ate a bleeping ice cream, big wow! Why is everyone biggin’ her up in her comments saying they’re proud of her and tit? And why does she think it’s such a snap back at “her trolls” 🙄🙄🙄
The fact she had to hide the persons face, only tells us that whoever it was, was too embarrassed to be seen with her. That’s not something to be proud of lol
Because it’s the most exciting thing she’s done in years. Otherwise we’re back to discussing her paint problems and tit DIY 😂

Reactions: 14
Nelly is due an early grave with the sheer size of him but no doubt he will have some mystery illness that’s totally not her fault

She’s sat watching a renewwwwvayshunn show

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
You know she only covered her face to get us talking about who she was with. It worked. Who cares who she did or didn’t see.. she left the house and aired herself out for once.

Good for you Gabby, good for you. Now do it again.. a few times a week and voila! You have a life!

Reactions: 30
Well at least she's confirmed she definitely reads here. I couldn't imagine anything worse than confirming in a backhand way you read an online forum about yourself and trying to get back to the 'trolls' on it. It really says everything about her life and confirms most of what people on here are saying. We see through you gobs. Please get yourself some help, sort your hair out, sort yours and Nellie's diet out asap as you need NUTRITION and proper nutrition, it'll most likely sort all these imaginary ailments out and it'll help you out mentally. But please for the love of God stop over feeding your cat, it's not fair or humane to kill him or give him problems because you can't stop feeding him as you're abusing food for Nellie like you do for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Because it’s the most exciting thing she’s done in years. Otherwise we’re back to discussing her paint problems and tit DIY 😂
But it’s no different to anything she usually does. Which is duck ALL!

Honestly I go for a day now the bleeping ham walls 🤣🤣

gammon friends your all killing me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think I'd even want to redecorate that often if I could!

Obviously we're living different lives to influencers but considering it can take up to a week to finish everything, I can think of better ways to fill my time.

I don't think the point of a home is to have it look different every few months. I don't see the benefits other than maybe of few weeks of that refreshed feeling.
This is one of the few things gobs does where I think she could have adhd. The dopamine a change brings (even if it's putting the couch somewhere else and getting new pillows) lingers for days entering a new space. And an adhd brain just wants to nibble on that tiny high as often as it can. I change up my rooms as often as I can (and can afford) whenever I feel the urge, bc it really does make me feel just a bit more full of life. And therapist was Not Surprised when I told her that.
Buy a new sidetable, now the room looks Different and life feels like I'm just a bit more in control.

Doesn't make it less bizarre, right, I'm aware of that 😂 just a little insight

EDIT:
The same for things like her hair I guess, you know. Dye it a bit, cut some off. It's Different now, so the world is as well for a little bit. Buy a new coffee machine and for a moment she is a New Person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She ‘renovates’ all the time because her life is empty and quite simply, she needs something to focus on or she will lose her damn mind. It’s completely a coping mechanism. I know loads of people having midlife crises who suddenly think where the duck am I going with my life and because working that out is too scary, they just keep covering the feeling up with a new ‘project’. People do it with loads of things, food, alcohol, drugs, holidays, events etc, Gabbys crutch just happens to be sewfas and pink wall paint, it’s all she knows.

Reactions: 36
I think she renovates because it gives her something to do and spend money on and content, if she didn’t have a YouTube channel and was just working a 9-5 or these home decor videos didn’t get any views I highly doubt she would be doing that. Her income enables her to do the bare minimum that she knows will get clicks and views

Reactions: 26
I think she renovates because it gives her something to do and spend money on and content, if she didn’t have a YouTube channel and was just working a 9-5 or these home decor videos didn’t get any views I highly doubt she would be doing that. Her income enables her to do the bare minimum that she knows will get clicks and views
I agree. This is all related to her channel. Her moving vlogs and the following "renovation" content were the last time she had decent views and she's probably clinging to the hope that her next move will bring back the views. Which it will shortly because that kind of content is just really popular in general but no one will stick around for the Ikea trips and ham wall painting afterwards. She could do thrift store hauls und upcycle second hand furniture in the meantime but she'd have to leave the house for that or cooking content but all she knows is how to warm up ready meals and bolognaise.

Reactions: 16
This whole thing of constantly redecorating, repainting, refurnishing that people like Gabriella (and other influencers) do, is so wasteful to me. Not only money wise, but also from a standpoint of eco responsibility. Oftentimes they buy pieces, or get them gifted by the companies, and wax on poetically about how they will "last a lifetime", that the quality is better and therefore the price is higher etc etc. and then get rid of it within two years.
For the amount of money she has pissed away on all of these couches and the ones she’s been gifted, she could have invested in a storage yewnit where she could keep all these bits to furnish her future flat flips.

OOT but I've only started paying attention to Gabby around the time she started her shop, and only knew of her a few years back because of her trending honesty video. Basically, I learned all the lore of the Gabbyverse right here 🤣 so I always find myself flabbergasted everytime some of you guys mention stuff she's done in the past (i.e. moogate, throwing noodles, her side profile drawings etc.).

Imagine my utter shock and surprise when one of her videos got recommended to me after I watched some house restoration videos! (I mean, why?) It's one of her vlogs about the flat she lives in now, when she started her painting spree. Decided to check it out and found some interesting bits.

She's such a Monica yew guise...
Polish_20220130_003415028.jpg

The way she casually says "all my operations" just zapped my soul 🤣 also... her favorite sandwich has just HAM.
Compress_20220130_004820_0317.jpg

Also from another vlog when she was still renting a flat before she bought the recent one... she at some point had Nellie's litterbox beside her bed...near her head. I-
Screenshot_20220129-225754_YouTube.jpg

🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.