Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says she’s having all these tests done does she simply mean she’s having a routine blood test?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Has she addressed it yet?
You know someone’s boring asf when someone asks on their tattle thread whether they’ve ‘addressed’ getting scammed by a window company, as if they’ve been exposed for racist tweets or something 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 60
You know someone’s boring asf when someone asks on their tattle thread whether they’ve ‘addressed’ getting scammed by a window company, as if they’ve been exposed for racist tweets or something 😭
I sincerely hope someone starts a Twitter account called ‘Gabby’s window deposit’ or something

• Haha
Reactions: 23
2E90A7A4-5442-4F6E-AEA3-0D1D0DDB095B.png

BEWSTED BABE WHERE IZ UR MASK!? Sat so close to someone WITH NO MASK!!!! Disgusting !🤢😂

You know for a fact if she saw someone else doing this she’d have a lot to say hahah

(I know the mask rules btw but I’m just saying this is what gabbo is like)

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Who’s she with? Why would you post this, it’s not as if it’s a nice photo with a friend when you’re going to cover their face, just done to prove she has a friend
Maybe gewge and his girlfriend came down for the day

Reactions: 43
Who’s she with? Why would you post this, it’s not as if it’s a nice photo with a friend when you’re going to cover their face, just done to prove she has a friend
That looks like George's girlfriend to me.

Reactions: 59
Did Jane come too, to take the photo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Please tell me that ice cream is not from the same place Zoe posted about a few days ago....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The friends tan needs addressing 🎃
I think it’s a fairly “normal” tan gabboon is extremely payul like a vampire !!!! Also lack of sunlight and basic healthy dietary needs.

she’s also used a filter which will make everything look off balance.

Reactions: 13
I honestly would not be surprised if that's a random girl she sat next to

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.