Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had some fancy job and we were all rockets and she would write essays proclaiming what a star Gabby was and we’d all be sorry.

But she wasn’t a fan. Just an aunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the super fan here? 👀😂

I don’t think I’ve seen a Gabbooby super fan on tattle to be fair. I don’t think her handful of supporters like sullying themselves with with talking to scummy troll witches. They’re too busy buying up Jewniper Mewn tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wasn't old Fi superfan supposedly down the pub with friends when she was messaging us rockets?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't we used to joke that Fi was actually Nicola Sturgeon as she said she was involved in Scottish politics? 😅

She was convinced we were all really jealous of Gabby and it would only be a matter of time before Gabby became really famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It was utterly bonkers. She used to claim she didn't know much about Gabby at all though she was clearly majorly obsessed.
Yes! And Gabbo liked her tweets quite often too. I can only imagine the kick she got out of that :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She used to have a Twitter account and she tweeted constantly about Scottish politics but it disappeared a few years ago.

Reactions: 13
Tbh, I feel that Gabby is totally complicit in whatever trolling she gets. She can't just ignore them like other influencers/sane people do, she has to put them on blast on her story or reply to them on Twitter. Clearly she doesn't care that interaction and engagement is what real trolls want (i.e. not us, having conversations where she only has to see it if she takes it upon herself to seek it out) and she's more than happy to provide it. So while I don't think it's okay to send influencers horrible messages etc, I do think she brings a lot of it on herself these days.

Reactions: 30
Plus we all know she sends questions and messages to herself. Girl sent herself a birthday card after all😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
58C40861-FE8F-46F8-8359-A03B76DEFF91.jpeg

MY SCEWMMY TROLLZ!! 😤😤

55BEA4CF-8205-47C9-BA4F-EAFBFDB27F9C.png

Her vacant stare never gets old. There’s really nothing going on behind those eyes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Comment on her photoshopped to duck photo. bleeping LOL hmmm what could it be do you think? 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 also are all those arselicking bastards blind or what? So far up her bleeping arse, it’s nauseating. What is wrong with them, that they look up to someone so bleeping bland and boring lol 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Well guyz, I went to Ikea and saw many Gabby staples - the wicker footstool, the bowl scraper (that she calls a bench scraper), the watering can that looks like something else, the bolognaise freezer bags to name but a few - and I can honestly say that visit will do me a good long while. I have no idea how she goes there so regularly or even why, surely they can’t change the range of stuff they sell so often? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well guyz, I went to Ikea and saw many Gabby staples - the wicker footstool, the bowl scraper (that she calls a bench scraper), the watering can that looks like something else, the bolognaise freezer bags to name but a few - and I can honestly say that visit will do me a good long while. I have no idea how she goes there so regularly or even why, surely they can’t change the range of stuff they sell so often? 🤔
They should just release a range dedicated to her. Håmmtwåt or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I just can’t get over how rudimentary her prints are! They’re basic, but they’re also just so corny and lack any sort of graphic design or artistic proficiency. She should really be selling these bleeping prints as digital downloads for £2.

Reactions: 22
I’ve been so engrossed in the Katie price thread. Has gobs done anything since she got gelatewww

My YouTube suggestions are now full of gobbles thanks to you guys sharing old videos haha.

im about to watch a 2 year old video of how she walked 10k steps “as a lazy person”

well, at least she was honest then. She walks usually from her bed to her sofa to her fridge to her sofa to her bed. No shower eh gobs

Scrap that - day 2 and she’s now using walking around her flat to hit 10k.
As we were

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.