Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that? It’s Phillip Schofield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m desperate to find the vlog where the twins are joking about her telling them to just not come at all. Please someone find it 😅😂

Reactions: 13
I’m desperate to find the vlog where the twins are joking about her telling them to just not come at all. Please someone find it 😅😂
wasn't it in a QandA?? like a best friend tag os something?? I could be wrong

ETA the video i was thinking about is not on her channel anymore sooo I have no proof if it was in that video or not.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220201-190129_Twitter.jpg

Rich coming from her. She shares a fork with her cat and picks his poo off his bum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 101
Okay I too think pets licking faces is gross but I mean, she also doesn’t ever wash her hair or wash her hands with soap etc so I’m not sure she’s one to criticise other people on that front?

Reactions: 30
Okay I too think pets licking faces is gross but I mean, she also doesn’t ever wash her hair or wash her hands with soap etc so I’m not sure she’s one to criticise other people on that front?
Exactly, apart from how she interacts with pets she's hardly the standard for basic hygiene.

She tit in a box 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd put money on her "accidentally" tonguing Nellie at least once.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She just put a brunch reel up. The mystery girl was definitely George’s girlfriend then. Course Gabby didn’t go for brunch with a FRIIIIIEND! Heaven forbid a person that isn’t family to socially interact with… shock horror!

Reactions: 10
She just put a brunch reel up. The mystery girl was definitely George’s girlfriend then. Course Gabby didn’t go for brunch with a FRIIIIIEND! Heaven forbid a person that isn’t family to socially interact with… shock horror!
It's funny how she goes on about keeping her relationships private (when she clearly has nothing going on)....but the second someone comes over she has to film it right away to show everyone she has a life *eye roll emoji*

Reactions: 29
She’s so full of tit

I’m actually betting that someone from her family or friends comes on here at some point and says they’ve tried to reach out but she’s rude etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She went out ONCE and took two feed pics (one a reel cover) and did about 1738473838 stories … and then says that she goes out all the time. It’s been a week and she’s still posting about it!

You leave the house all the time and don’t tell us scummy trolls? Sure thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
OK so I was just googling stuff to try and find this (spoiler: i didnt find it) and stumbled upon an old post: https://tattle.life/threads/gabriella-lindley-56-fairytale-of-new-pork.24948/post-7319134

"All this teeth talk reminded me of this vlog. At 7.30 she said that to straighten her teeth properly she will need jaw surgery!! Shocked that she didn’t jump on that opportunity… lil miss munchie deffo would now"

Funny that she's now... straightening her teeth without jaw surgery? lol

eta: lmao i thought that was way older than 3 months and clearly didn't read it in full BUT STILL

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.