Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Lucy Wood has uploaded an empty house tour vlog and has said in it that it will probably be about 5 years until the house is how they want it. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE. Somebody that takes the time to make decisions about their home rather than slapping on 500 layers of paint because they can’t decide which colour is best. Are her and Gab even friends anymore? I always thought Lucy was so nice and was dreading her being trapped with Gab lol

Reactions: 24

EmCheese

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just move home and get a place near her mum! She has absolutely NOTHING tying her to Brighton. And it’s not like she makes the most of the ‘lifestyle’ of living there, like going to the beach, or the shopping, or the night life. She doesn’t even leave her flat. So what is the point?! Just so she can take the odd insta of her sitting on the sand by herself?? At least at home she would have some company (her one and only pal Jane). 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
In all fairness I think I too would block someone who messaged me to tell me to change my hair lol. I agree it looks ridiculous and doesn't suit her which im happy to say here but I wouldn't message her to say so

Reactions: 23

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I love how she slags off her dad at every opportunity but is ok with him driving her back and forth to Barnsley at Christmas (the holiday that she doesn’t even like to spend with her family lol)

Mercedes12

VIP Member
F3DC7FCE-E003-4F27-AC7A-A3916D07EFB7.png

Gabs has a platform and a voice to encourage young people to engage with the upcoming election

She’s muted all related words because she just wants to read tweets about cats

• Wow

as340

Totally agree with Perthgirl’s post. When I was in my worst depression I was unemployed, had very few friends and there were genuinely weeks where I would not once leave my house. I got obsessed with things like baking or decorating my room or things like that because I had no other purpose and I was desperately trying to find some. I totally see parts of my old self in gabby. I still do struggle awfully with my depression BUT I have a full time job so at least 5 days a week I am in a routine and I am out of the house interacting with others from 6am to 4:30pm. It has absolutely saved me. So I definitely do have compassion for her to an extent because I know how utterly horrible and lonely it can be, but her nastiness is so off putting, and at the end of the day she is the only one who can change her situation, as I found out for myself. She can be mad at the world as much as she wants but it will not change anything for her :(

• Heart

Windermere

VIP Member
Just watching her latest vlog.

Included footage of her pouring milk in the bowl before the cereal

Oh Gabz hun ur saw saw saw dIffERenT n UNIquE x

She's so try hard it fucking hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

anon1997

She can't get a text from her mums cousins aunt's brothers co worker without sharing the screenshot on twitter, I defo call BS.

• Haha

Hattiesmummy

The thing that made me laugh is that she thinks she’s ok to move her child the other side of the country at the age of 4/5away from his/her friends and family. Just before they start school.

She’s too selfish to have children

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I don’t get why she comments about strictly every week but has never mentioned saffron? (Correct me if I’m wrong) Aren’t these youtubers meant to stick together 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Because she’s jealous and it really shows the more she doesn’t mention her and compliments all the rest of the dancers 😂

• Haha

Becca9581

Hellooooo, long time lurker, first time poster here! But.... ANOTHER BLOODY BABY NAMES VIDEO?!? She’s honestly gone mad!! Has she got no original content?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lilys

Chatty Member
You carry a child for 9 months. Have appointments that can be quite worrying. You grow them, nurture them. You feel their kicks, you bond. You feed them and you're incredibly close. I'm not saying people don't love their pets, but saying the love is the same for a child is absurd. I love my pets, to peices. But I'd die for my children in a heartbeat. For my pets, I wouldn't.
Exactly. YOU wouldn’t. Others would. Like I said, everyone is different and how do you know how others feel regarding THEIR pets? Some people’s pets are their children... it’s not absurd in the slightest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Eyespy00

4F9ADEAB-647F-4F7D-8C79-641575649D30.jpeg
Funny how the photo on the right is the (recent) photo yet it’s actually from ages ago. So it’s not what she looks like at the end of the decade.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
Legitimately felt depressed for her watching that vlog. I want to scream at her because it’s so clear what is going on and she’s been like this for years now. She REALLY needs to take charge of her life and mental health.

Her healing process sounds largely normal. I personally don’t think she really had ‘infections’, I presume she means bacterial infections as she mentioned antibiotics but then make a big fuss out of some nasty junk coming out of her nose. If she had a bacterial infection she would be seeing all sorts of nastiness on a daily basis. I wouldn’t put it past Gabby to misinterpret / exaggerate a mild cold or flu into what I presume she thinks was a sinus infection which isn’t unusual in flu season.

Anyway. The obsession with her health is really inhibiting her. I 100% believe that she enjoys being sick for the attention it gets her. She can revert back to being a child and have Mum look after her. I don’t know whether she is fully aware that she is deliberately doing this 🤷‍♀️

She desperately needs therapy, proper medication and the beginnings of a routine. I don’t know how she can watch back her vlogs and not see the cycle she has been in for so long. Meanwhile she is getting bigger and bigger and feeling even worse about herself. I’ve always held back on commenting on her weight as having had an ED myself I just don’t think it’s the most important thing about someone. But she’s clearly spiralling SO badly.

hnoz

VIP Member
It was so exhausting to her her complain about the wardrobes and what a terrible job they had done with the original wardrobes. NO gabs, fitted wardrobes are not supposed to be temporary, of course they will pull your wall paper off when they come out.
I can't believe she even paid to have those wardrobes replaced in the first place, she pulled out solid wood to replace it with cheap laminate!

Last edited:
  • Haha