Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's doing really fulfilling, meaningful things then.
They don't have coats and iPhones in Brighton, it's well known.

Reactions: 15
I think this is how her pantry was supposed to look. Funny that I don't see any plants in those pictures? Oh wait, only our Gobs is a massive moron.
😂 emphasis on “supposed to look”
Home decorator and organizer 2.0

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
We get it Gabbs, normal camera, wide camera, blah blah blah... basically we will get to see more photos of your cat, your tv and your painting jobs! Got it!

Yes! Continue to give money to big companies and be the very materialistic self you always show! Even more on the day where thousands went out to the streets to talk about climate change and how we are not doing enough...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what happened with Gab and Poppy? I don’t mean the break up thing because I know they were friends after that but I just realised they don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When was the last time she hung out with a friend? She never sees Lucy wood anymore and is she even friends with Hannah now?? I honestly don’t think she has anyone she can just go out for a drink with or hang out with, she just has social media “friends” but no one physically there.

Loool I love how she purposely made a point of stating her favourites on Strictly. I’m not saying she has to be a Saffron fan but it just seems bitchy to tweet that, why not keep it to yourself hun. Everything that comes out of her mouth has bitterness attatched.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
When was the last time she hung out with a friend? She never sees Lucy wood anymore and is she even friends with Hannah now?? I honestly don’t think she has anyone she can just go out for a drink with or hang out with, she just has social media “friends” but no one physically there.
Last time I remember was when Hannah came to gabbs’ house.
Since then, nothing.

As always, gabbs being bitter on twitter.
A classic.

Loool I love how she purposely made a point of stating her favourites on Strictly. I’m not saying she has to be a Saffron fan but it just seems bitchy to tweet that, why not keep it to yourself hun. Everything that comes out of her mouth has bitterness attatched.
To me, gabby is the type of person who is bitter by others people sucess. Especially women... she doesnt need to love Saffron but she could show her support and say how happy she is for youtubers to be on mainstream media. If she wants to be on west end she should care because youtubers and influencers give the idea of getting things only because of their following...

And by this same reason of being jealous, i believe thats why she doesnt have any friends. I mean just look at Lucy and Hannah! She ditched them (or the other way around) once they became a little more relevant on youtube. She only has her cats and that is so sad, todays insta stories was cat crazy overload...

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad other people have addressed her completely ignoring the fact Saffron is on a strictly. She doesn’t need to say she’s her biggest fan but come on, show some support for a girl in the exact same profession as you? I’m not even a fan of Saffron but I find it weird that she didn’t mention her. She’s so bitter about others people succeeding but does nothing to create her own successes. She’s probably just jealous Saffron’s has had more Primark ranges than her 🤣

Reactions: 16
Oh my god that's awful. So so gross. So she didn't want people to know she did a poo, but tells the whole internet she did a poo in a box? Righto. 😂
Perhaps she’s trying to bond more with her cat and was using her very own version of a litter tray 🤔 🐈🐈🐈🐈 just my opinion but her feed is as boring as duck

• Haha
I remember when she first moved into her flat and someone asked why none of her friends helped with her moving and she replied saying she would rather her friends not do the hard work but just enjoy coming round for a chill when she’s all up and running...maybe her plan is to never complete the decoration of the flat so she never has to admit that SHE HAS NO FRIENDS! If anyone asks again she will just say, oh the flat isn’t ready yet 🤔

She’s a weird one for sure. I couldn’t imagine being her age and having no friends or barely leaving the house, it’s not right.

• Haha
She’s such a odd person, she has no friends. Surely her mum should speak to her and get her to go out and meet friends. Most be so lonely only chatting on a camera, cat and mum all day everyday

Reactions: 6
She’s such a odd person, she has no friends. Surely her mum should speak to her and get her to go out and meet friends. Most be so lonely only chatting on a camera, cat and mum all day everyday
I agree, for someone in their mid twenties she really does live quite a sad life 😔

Reactions: 3
2E295269-4185-4A94-BFA6-C46AEBEA10E0.jpeg

Well, the poo story was just the beginning 😳
Don’t even think about showing us please.
Erm, no the poo story WAS the grossest thing you’ve put online 🤢.

Good if she can breathe normally now though.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.