Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iddiebiddie

Her jawline in her new twitter profile photo v her jawline in her latest video. Why do this? There isn’t anything wrong with the second photo so why pretend you look like the first? Very damaging message to give to young viewers!!

D176EDE4-4774-4509-AC01-247ECD63962E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I actually can’t stand her singing, it’s nasally and shrill. If she sings in any vlog I have to skip past it.

KYLIE

VIP Member
I can't get over the random fucking nail polishes stuck on the wall. Is she opening a fucking nail salon? Jesus wept. It looks so stupid!

The fact that she could have bought a sizeable house up north for the amount she paid for this flat isi so dumb. She has NO FRIENDS in Brighton/down South so she has wasted her money there. Baffles me. She may as well be close to her Mum and have a nice house with garden etc. You can literally get triple for your money up north lol

Also, I reckon the only social interaction she has are Tinder dates? When does she ever do anything??

Windermere

VIP Member
Oh god I've never listened to much bullshit in my life

The question regarding Zoella and why they dont speak.. "We haven't spoke for 4 years and its personal" hasn't she said many, many, many times before that they still speak via text etc? Shes literally full of shit

Edit: forgot about Lucy and Lydia, maybe she's talking about them, but I doubt it, I always see her spammed with Zoe questions

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I can't believe she made another Baby names video. She's a 25 year old virgin that's never had a relationship beyond two dates. Does she think God will knock her up and she's going to become the next Virgin Mary?!
...does she actually know how babies are made? At this point I'm starting to doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sassie

Chatty Member
She’s not going to have a child. It’s just another thing that she thinks will make her life better than it is now. She needs to desperately sort out her life as it is rather than waiting for all these things to happen to make it better.
Ps. Obviously children do make your life a million times better but it can also be bloody tough, and I understand you wouldn’t know that until you’ve had them
I’m still convinced she’s a virgin.

• Haha

LULUNA

aandd shes bought another sofa
Just seen on insta it was gifted to her 🙄 seriously why does she deserve to be gifted a sofa when she’s had about 85 perfectly good sofas when there’s people out there who can’t even afford a 2nd hand one?😡

• Wow

GoodGoss

In fairness to her, Gabby has alluded to some security issues in past flats. I believe she has mentioned that someone actually broke into her London flat one night while she was there. And apparently she's had issues with people following her (physically, not on social media), as well as fans/haters figuring out where she lives.

As a security-concious person, I would never fault someone for installing a security system -- especially a single female who lives alone.
No one broke into her flat, she’s buzzed someone that didn’t live in her building into the lobby area.

She’s also a complete idiot, telling people she bought a ‘house’ to confuse people so they won’t find her place, yet films clear shots out her windows so you can see the buildings around her and find her place.

And to be a passive aggressive little, sorry blobby, bitch, after Alfie tweeted telling his minions to stop coming to the zalfie pad, she tweeted saying she would ask her minions up to her place for a cup of tea, basically bringing that shit on herself.

• Haha
  • Wow

urghwhy

Someone offered a unique idea for Gabbie's channel.. I felt like commenting back "nothing stops you wasting money on paint though?"

1570115745774.png

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
anyone seen her latest tweet (10 mins ago)? she can either have her mum pick Nellie up mid-Dec and take her back to Sheffield (Barnsley hun) or she will need to wait both and an Nellie until Xmas eve when her dad can pick them up

I've got an idea Gabs....maybe move back to "Sheffield" and stop getting your family to do 10 hour round trips to cater for you moving to Brighton for no reason whatsoever???

Oh and she's already 'cried' at the thought of being apart from Nellie

• Heart

yellowmango

This girl has the weirdest mentality. Already taking down her Christmas tree because she won’t have time in the new year? Why put it up all together? So odd

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
That would suit her as she claims she wants a baby but doesn't want a partner 😂

I'm sure I've seen her claim in Q&As that she isn't a virgin...? anyone believe that?
This is a woman who won't even wear a short sleeved t-shirt because of the scars on her arm, who wraps herself up in turtle necks and wide-legged trousers like a middle aged nun lest someone catch a glimpse of her body. A woman who has mentioned many times that she hates the idea of someone seeing her naked. This is also a woman who has made up 4 or 5 different 'losing my virginity' stories. This is also a woman who has never had a relationship, only one or two tinder dates (remember the guy she saw once, and then put a ring next to his name?! The next week she was talking about how he was a 'dickhead'). The longest relationship she was in was with that girl, they went on one date to the aquarium, then Poppy tried to fiddle her chicken Kiev and she ran a mile.

She's 100% a virgin, I would bet money on it.

Milehammer

“Im going to be such a good mum”...yeah, sure you will be. You’ll over feed them, keep them indoors all the time, teach them they’re better than absolutely everybody and that granny Jane is their personal slave.

also - that Bloom & Wild Christmas tree is shit.

nutty

What did she do with the shit in the box?

Did she get some of Nellie's cat litter and use his scooper to bag it up? Did she have toilet roll in her room to wipe her arse or did she just walk to the bathroom with it caked in her crack and took the steaming box in there with her? Did she just tip it into the toilet, trying not to let it get stuck in the fold at the bottom of the box, or wrapped it in toilet roll and put it in the toilet trying hard not to let it plop - can't let anyone know she shits in her own toilet... but it's ok to tell the world she shat in a box.

When you picture the process of it all, you realise just how minging she is to do that.

💩

• Haha
  • Sick

thenomad

VIP Member
Wasn’t it Gabby who made fun of influencers/YT-ers who post the same stuff over and over for their content and yet here we are...

Greed-Futures

As someone who is expecting their first baby, I already love this child far, far more than either my cat or my dog -- and the baby isn't even born yet. This isn't the first time I've seen her equate cats and babies, and honestly it just smacks of ignorance and naivety.

On another note: between her trips home, her obsession with home decor, and her nonstop TV binging, I think it's rather likely there is something wrong with Gabby emotionally -- she seems entirely miserable. I think it would really do her a world of good to take a two or three month break from YouTube and all social media, and focus on her mental and physical health. The quality of her life, in my opinion, would drastically improve with some professional help and a massive internet detox. She'd probably also benefit by introducing extra curriculars into her life, ones outside the home: a cooking class, a painting class, a workout class, joining a walking group, an interior design course, whatever. Maybe even a part time job in a little shop would do her some good. She needs to spend time with people outside of her family and online "friendships", she needs to learn how to interact with and speak to real people (her twitter interactions show her to be socially inept to a degree, she is so rude to everyone and obviously has no idea how to talk to people!). Her life would be so much more colorful and fulfilling if she unplugged a little, got some help, and put herself out there into the real world.

She is also remarkably shallow/immature for someone her age, IMO, it would do her some good to get in with a psychiatrist who makes her think deeply. It would also probably do her good to read books and form relationships with people where she has to care about them and their wellbeing (since part of her shallowness is her apparent self-centeredness).

Of course the above is all just my opinion of her. I don't think of myself as a hater, but as a longtime viewer I think it's only natural to notice her flaws and her apparent recent difficulties, and to hope that she would work on ways to make her life better. She doesn't have to live like this, she can have a happy and fulfilling lifestyle -- because binge watching reality TV with your cat and paintbrush while wearing a bathrobe mid-day on a week day ain't it.

Reactions: 18