Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know where she repeatedly has the money for farrow and ball paints. She paints a new wall in the stuff every bloody week!
I assume farrow and ball give a significant “media” discount. I’d be very surprised if she is paying normal prices. Could even be free. It’s why all the influencer use it.

Reactions: 3
She said ‘Love Actually’ is boring, therefore she is stupid and I dislike her 😂
This is normally the time of year she hates on people for liking mainstream things, yet she frequents Starbucks, follows trends etc. Hypocritical.

Reactions: 11
She really is bleeping awful
She grates my soul! My husband just lost his decent job, I'd packed mine in as I'm pregnant. No clue how we're gonna do Christmas for our kids already. An she throws money into farrow and ball and other useless tat.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She grates my soul! My husband just lost his decent job, I'd packed mine in as I'm pregnant. No clue how we're gonna do Christmas for our kids already. An she throws money into farrow and ball and other useless tat.
Hoping your situation improves soon!

Reactions: 12
Gosh, her twitter... what an ignorant, obnoxious, unlikable person. Good grief. She is such a jerk to everyone she interacts with, even when they mean well with their responses. How unpleasant and off-putting.

Reactions: 16
Gosh, her twitter... what an ignorant, obnoxious, unlikable person. Good grief. She is such a jerk to everyone she interacts with, even when they mean well with their responses. How unpleasant and off-putting.
Yet she wouldn't say boo to a goose in person and won't even leave the house incase someone looks at her. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Eventually she'll get to a point where even her mum will see her for the vile little witch she is (although that time will not come while Gabriella is paying her a wage)

Reactions: 5
Am I right in thinking Gabbys parents have separated but still live together? And that Gabbys mum enjoys being in Brighton?
I don’t understand why Gabby didn’t club together with her mum, and buy a three (+) bedroom HOUSE in Brighton, or close by, and they’d both benefit from that.
Gabby clearly likes being around her mum, and her mum probably doesn’t want to be in that house with her ex anymore.
I know “moving back in with your parents” isn’t ideal, but they clearly like spending a lot of time together.

Reactions: 13
It’s quite telling that her idea of Christmassy Instagram content is multiple scans of her front room from TV to tree. She always seems more like a spectator than participant in everything she claims to love.

Reactions: 8
She claims to have friends but have we ever seen anyone bar Zoe, a Twitter fangirl she befriended (who isnt her friend anymore), Hobbie and the twins?

She never vlogs anyone, doesnt leave the house, when she does it's being driven somewhere by her Mum to places like Ikea? How can anyone think her life is normal. She's a complete hermit!

Reactions: 5
She claims to have friends but have we ever seen anyone bar Zoe, a Twitter fangirl she befriended (who isnt her friend anymore), Hobbie and the twins?
We haven’t seen her with any of those people in years lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.