Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she just staying in Sheffield permanently now or...???
Random theory but just thought... could she be getting some big work done in the flat and is staying in Sheffield to avoid the noise and mess? And is then going to go back and do a big surprise reveal?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Random theory but just thought... could she be getting some big work done in the flat and is staying in Sheffield to avoid the noise and mess? And is then going to go back and do a big surprise reveal?
Maybe her kitchen and flooring... would totally make sense

Reactions: 1
Maybe her kitchen and flooring... would totally make sense
If she is, guarantee because she hasn’t been there to “supervise” or whatever, the builders will have done something wrong in her mind and she will have a massive aggressive strop about it on Insta Stories or Twitter and say some part needs to be redone.

Reactions: 5
In one of her lastest vlog, she said she hasn’t money « left » for a new TV, doing the kitchen or the flooring would cost more money.

In one of her lastest vlog, she said she hasn’t money « left » for a new TV, doing the kitchen or the flooring would cost more money.
She may have already paid for the kitchen or flooring to be done, or budgeted for that so hasn't enough left for a TV after that.

Reactions: 1
She did say flooring in October? The rooms need to be cleared for that though. Our flooring guys wouldn’t move the furniture. Luckily we got it done before we moved in to our new build.

Reactions: 2
She did say flooring in October? The rooms need to be cleared for that though. Our flooring guys wouldn’t move the furniture. Luckily we got it done before we moved in to our new build.
I don’t know why she didn’t get all of the work done and stay in Sheffield before moving into her place. It would’ve been done so much quicker if she had and I doubt she’s magically saved enough for the kitchen in the last few months considering her channel has been declining so she must’ve already had the money for it

Reactions: 3
Why the hell does this single female need another TV?
She already has two!

Reactions: 8
What I dont understand is she is so so obviously very reliant on her mum. Why then did she buy a house almost the other end of the country. If she wanted to live by the coast why not move to a coast closer to sheffield? (I realise that its not near the coast)

Reactions: 6
What I dont understand is she is so so obviously very reliant on her mum. Why then did she buy a house almost the other end of the country. If she wanted to live by the coast why not move to a coast closer to sheffield? (I realise that its not near the coast)
It’s for appearances. To show all those haters who “bullied” her at school how amazingly well she’s doing. She’s too good for Sheffield don’t you know. I think in her heart she would love to live back home near Jane.

Reactions: 9
It’s for appearances. To show all those haters who “bullied” her at school how amazingly well she’s doing. She’s too good for Sheffield don’t you know. I think in her heart she would love to live back home near Jane.
But she is just making herself look stupid as she sees no one in brighton and often goes home. Hell for the money she has paid on her flat in brighton she could afford an amazing house in Sheffield

I don’t understand how she thinks the west end is going to fall into her lap with no work. My friend has a degree and masters in musical theatre, has performed in numerous plays and musicals and has an agent but even he is nowhere near getting a west end audition.
she needs to get her head out of her arse and just enjoy doing lower level musical theatre productions.
I think Youtube makes a lot of people feel entitled to stuff. I'm not saying its easy to gain a following, but once you do and luck out in that way, it makes a lot of these people (especially people like Gabby who haven't had to work a normal job) think every job is that easy and because they have X amount of followers, everyone should want them or want to collaborate with them. Plus you get celebs making the switch to the West End, but even then I don't think Gabby realises that a lot of them had years of experience in the entertainment industry (usually as pop stars) and some formal training, so it didn't just magically fall into their lap.

Her voice isn’t nearly strong enough to carry a west end role! It’s too airy and soft she has no power to it.

Reactions: 2
Just watching her latest vlog.

Included footage of her pouring milk in the bowl before the cereal

Oh Gabz hun ur saw saw saw dIffERenT n UNIquE x

She's so try hard it bleeping hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watching her latest vlog.

Included footage of her pouring milk in the bowl before the cereal

Oh Gabz hun ur saw saw saw dIffERenT n UNIquE x

She's so try hard it bleeping hurts.
I actually laughed out loud at your comment.. when I saw it, I thought the same :LOL:

• Haha
I actually laughed out loud at your comment.. when I saw it, I thought the same :LOL:
And why is she using her hands to lift the cereal out of the box? 🤢

ETA; remember this is the same girl who doesn’t wash her hands 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
In her latest vlog, how many times does she want to pan down to her legs/ feet, no-one wants to see them bleeping god awful black sandals. It'll be them daft chunky black boots in a few weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.