Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times has she changes her bedroom already, she just ones to buy another "fixer uper" flat.

She should do Borgans house.

Reactions: 7
That might have made interesting content if she bought fixer uppers renovated them then sold them and moved into the next place. Seeing her decorate the same rooms over and over again is ridiculous. This room does look nice but we all know it will probs be repainted in a few months

Reactions: 14
What she's doing isn't 'reno' its decorating its also boring how she manages to make every room shes ever done look exactly the same BLAND

Reactions: 15
Honestly, if she wants to do decorating/renovating content, she would do better becoming a house/flat flipper, buy them, decorate them, sell them on. Although she probably wouldn’t be able to handle the work of proper house flipping.

Reactions: 6
8DA81571-3CF5-4947-A8BF-E289A451EB97.png

69DA444E-A25A-475E-93EB-0397B3EB9D5A.png

So I actually watched her video. Nearly fell asleep. But, why has she put a plant across half her door?!

And she spent all that money on new wardrobes - why does she have a clothes for hanging clothes?!

Reactions: 16
Lol haven't read about Gobby in a few years. Just reading this thread, jaysus she's still the same gobshite she was years ago.

I'm a consultant and loved to hate watch her on my breaks as a reg. I remember tweeting her I could tell she had plastic surgery and she screenshotted my tweet calling me a stalker lol

And also, lol, she screenshotted a YouTube comment Id written about her possibly being aneamic. She was giving all the symptoms and I said oh it could be this maybe see your GP and next day she was like this person is psychic I just got diagnosed today lol K hun

Memories lol

Reactions: 7
She needs to be wrapped in cotton wool and told how amazing she is every 30 minutes without fail

9146C77E-975D-4EB2-9AFC-6ABEB7939ED1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Gabby should look at doing some casual decorating jobs. It’ll get her out of the house, meeting new people and she obviously enjoy some it. I’m decorating a bedsit (I have no experience in this whatsoever other than helping decorate my mums house) in my spare time, I’ll be paid £850 for it + costs of travel to get there and back. It’s only small and all being painted white so it won’t take long at all. I know she’d never do it or look into it because she’d have a million excuses as to why she can’t but she needs to find things that get her out of her flat more other than Starbucks trips or going out with her mum. She clearly isn’t happy or she wouldn’t keep going back to Sheffield, I was the same when I lived away and wasn’t happy, I went home every weekend that I possibly could, but I admitted to everybody that I wasn’t happy whereas she would never do that. The fact she blocked someone for saying that she said something ignorant (true) is ridiculous, they didn’t say she’s an ignorant person, but what she said was. She really needs to make a change in her life and try to connect with new people because she’s so bitter and it’s actually quite sad to see somebody who has so many opportunities available to them throwing it all away to sit inside a flat redecorating the same rooms over and over again

So I finally got blocked on Twitter today. She said she was sick of people being critical of her life and I said she shouldn’t live it online... oops.

Not sure I’m missing much... guessing she’s decided to repaint somewhere or has tweeted about a cat.

• Haha
Her latest insta stories, talking about redecorating her current bedroom (a month after uploading her bedroom makeover) and u guessed it - plans to repaint 😂 says she wants something sophisticated (as she said her flat is like a my little pony house) but also has to match pink sofa bed. She comes up with all pink (🤔) one pink wall, or grey but then says thanks for the suggestions but She won’t paint it grey as it brings her mood down.. lol this girl I hope she’s getting shares in farrow & ball paint or whatever it’s bloody called. When I moved into my flat I painted everything bog standard white with wilko paint but what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
4F9ADEAB-647F-4F7D-8C79-641575649D30.jpeg
Funny how the photo on the right is the (recent) photo yet it’s actually from ages ago. So it’s not what she looks like at the end of the decade.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.