Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyler Jones

Oh shit, she posted another shot with her hair up in the top knot! Why is she continuing to do that with her hair??? I just don't understand what has got into her lately.
Someone offered a unique idea for Gabbie's channel.. I felt like commenting back "nothing stops you wasting money on paint though?"

View attachment 46067
Yep that would have been my reply, but i'm blocked :ROFLMAO:

EiiiEiiiO

I am calm. I just reacted to "Here in the US...", whereas "the company I work for on the west coast" would have made me ignore you. ;):LOL:
I did word it horribly, sorry!
Well, to be fair, you did say:

So I'm sure you get why people were confused.

Anyway, where I live women get 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, men only 2.
No pawternity (love this word) though unfortunately. I've never heard of it before either, so you're really lucky :)

Instead of Aqua, she could call it H2O, same, but even more uNiQUe 😅
I worded it badly, I do realize now! Sorry :) That’s great that women get a full 12 paid and such a shame men only two! Ughh so much change needs to happen! I am lucky for sure, it’s a great help when you bring a new rescue home!

EiiiEiiiO

A bit off topic but how are people in the US entitled to leave when they have a pet but not entitled to maternity leave when they have a kid?!🤣
I have never heard of someone not getting maternity leave. I got 12 weeks maternity leave and my husband got 8 and both our places of work have daycare. I know another commentator spoke of issues with maternity leave but I personally do not know anyone that did not receive it at all. Unfortunately here in the US it’s all based on education/wages. i.e. higher paid jobs you definitely get more in regards to leaves, insurance etc and lower paid jobs (with less education/qualifications) people struggle to get even basic insurance from their employer.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I also remember in about 2015 she said she had a really small appetite due to her gastric band surgery and was really picky with certain foods and could only eat small portions and then she would have to stop as she was full...don't see any evidence of that now. Not in a way that she has gained weight but more because she shows us everything she eats and it's normal portions of food
Does the band stretch after eating dominoes pizza 🍕 every night 🤣🤣

I very much doubt she’ll be looking after her mum either.
She’s attention seeking , if people respond with devastation she can then expect Jane to be overly thankful that gabby has let her legion of fans down at her busiest time 😝

Fatima

VIP Member
To be fair Brighton's also mega busy, dirty and doesn't feel that safe.. I think Gabby just doesn't realise this because she doesn't leave her flat!
Oh Really ? I feel like it doesn’t appear like that in youtubers’ vlogs.
I’ve always thought that Brighton is similar to Deauville here, from what I see in videos.
I guess it’s not.

Last edited:

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I’ve said this before, but I really don’t think she necessarily wants a child. Because, as many have pointed out here, kids are hard work and Gabbie is workshy. She just wants something to make her feel like she has a purpose. Her life is literally completely empty bar her mum and cat. This is why she moves constantly and is throwing later after layer of paint at any surface she can find. She’s trying to fill a void... at least in my opinion.
I 100% agree with you

Skyler Jones

For once I agree with Gabby, the new wardrobes are 100% better than the old ones. The room looks bigger BUT I smell another painting vlog in the very near future. Yes you do have a lot of work to do Gabby, get up off your ass and hop to it 🐰

I am so confused about her family situation haha, so her fathers gay? That shouldnt stop her from having a decent relationship with him?! Esp since she is bisexual herself! I know her family was obviously broken because of that situation if its true but it doesnt seem like she wants to try grow her relationship with him? I dunno I just find it so strange tbh! Why the need to be so far away from her family 🙈 I lovehalf hour away from mine and I dont drive and its not always easy to get back to see them and I find that hard 😂 dont know how she can be on her own like that for so long! It does seem like shes happier right now in Shefffield!
Feel like I've missed something here. Her dad is gay?! This is why she has issues with him?