Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video is flooded with negative comments telling her to, well to put it nicely, get out more

Reactions: 8
What?!?!?!
I don’t fully know what happened but yeah it was because apparently her brother had friends over so it was better to tit in a box in her room than to use the actual toilet😂 and she fully admitted it and I think tweeted about it. I didn’t find out until the other day when I read about it on this thread😂 I didn’t know it happened twice tho😂😂

Reactions: 3
This isn’t even mean tho? Maybe the person was just concerned and thought there was a reason behind it? Since she constantly complains about health problems, so why wouldn’t someone think it’s linked to that?

she forgets that a lot of her audience are young and may say things that they don’t think through or don’t think come off as rude. Still tho, I’m 18 and I don’t think this is a ‘hate’ comment in the slightest. This person was asking a question. If you go on twitter and look at the original tweet, she says people need to “get a hobby”.

well Gabs, if you found something else to do with your life then maybe you wouldn’t have time to nit pick every single comment and make it sound like hate when it really isn’t. Maybe you need a hobby darling x

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Annnnd apparently she's in Sheffield again?

Also waiting for her to reply to my YouTube comment...😣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t fully know what happened but yeah it was because apparently her brother had friends over so it was better to tit in a box in her room than to use the actual toilet😂 and she fully admitted it and I think tweeted about it. I didn’t find out until the other day when I read about it on this thread😂 I didn’t know it happened twice tho😂😂
The second time was after surgery 😃 I’m sure I have the screenshot somewhere, I’ll have a look later.

Reactions: 5
What did she do with the tit in the box?

Did she get some of Nellie's cat litter and use his scooper to bag it up? Did she have toilet roll in her room to wipe her arse or did she just walk to the bathroom with it caked in her crack and took the steaming box in there with her? Did she just tip it into the toilet, trying not to let it get stuck in the fold at the bottom of the box, or wrapped it in toilet roll and put it in the toilet trying hard not to let it plop - can't let anyone know she shits in her own toilet... but it's ok to tell the world she shat in a box.

When you picture the process of it all, you realise just how minging she is to do that.

💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Did she get some of Nellie's cat litter and use his scooper to bag it up? Did she have toilet roll in her room to wipe her arse or did she just walk to the bathroom with it caked in her crack and took the steaming box in there with her? Did she just tip it into the toilet, trying not to let it get stuck in the fold at the bottom of the box, or wrapped it in toilet roll and put it in the toilet trying hard not to let it plop - can't let anyone know she shits in her own toilet... but it's ok to tell the world she shat in a box.

When you picture the process of it all, you realise just how minging she is to do that.

💩
Not to mention the smell. Obviously toilet water absorbs the smell of your poo but no water = fresh human tit lingering in your bedroom... George’s friends definitely would have smelt it 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

💩
“Caked in her crack”😂😂😂 I’m creasing😂😂

• Haha
Pooping in a box must’ve worked pretty well the first time for her to do it again [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Heaven help her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not to mention the smell. Obviously toilet water absorbs the smell of your poo but no water = fresh human tit lingering in your bedroom... George’s friends definitely would have smelt it 🤣🤣🤣
On the other hand they might have just thought it was her singing to herself again
She think she is so good when in fact she is tit

Reactions: 1
What is this...? Is this her?! (It is: Appointment of Ms Jane Lindley as a director on 3 October 2016). They are both directors. Media representation services...£299,000 in assets in 2017 and almost £400,000 end of 2018. Fascinated!
She may have put the mortgage through the business (I'm no guru, but in my old place of work, the director remortgaged his house to raise capital for the business. I saw a document to that effect on Companies House.)

The asset inflation could have been the home. Intrigued to see if there are any liabilities on there.

I believe she bought it in the new financial year though so won't see it until next year I imagine.

Reactions: 3
She should just take a break, go back to Sheffield and get a job, she doesn’t even need to tell anyone about it, she could just post general videos, she could rent her flat out (that would require some work) but it’s better than decaying away on her own! I don’t get why she needs to be there now, she said she wants her kids to grow up in Brighton but she isn’t even close to having a child so just keep the mortgage and the bills paid and then move in when you’re at that point, she is very backwards and I don’t get how her mum isn’t stepping in to convince her
Hope she doesn't plan on having a kid anytime soon, she wouldn't be able to cope, poor Jane would be back and forth even more than she is now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.