Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greed-Futures

Can someone super smart please enlight me on why she needs a security system with a camera in her flat? Its not like she goes to work every single day or spends a lot of time outside the house. And what would someone steal? Her nail polish colection? Her dvd set? Her chocolate in the fridge?

Ohhhhh i know why she needs it!! She can watch tv in bed and in the living room at the same time! Got it! Genius... (waste of money)
In fairness to her, Gabby has alluded to some security issues in past flats. I believe she has mentioned that someone actually broke into her London flat one night while she was there. And apparently she's had issues with people following her (physically, not on social media), as well as fans/haters figuring out where she lives.

As a security-concious person, I would never fault someone for installing a security system -- especially a single female who lives alone.

Reactions: 18

anon1997

Bloody go back to your own house then? She’s so f******* patronising with the ‘🥰’ and ‘hope you’re well’ like HEAVEN forbid a company inconvenience gabbie and all the work she isn’t doing. Is she aware of how much of a knob she is? Phone them up like any normal person who tf reports a bad connection on Twitter? Fud

Attachments

• Sick

Dont care

Can someone super smart please enlight me on why she needs a security system with a camera in her flat? Its not like she goes to work every single day or spends a lot of time outside the house. And what would someone steal? Her nail polish colection? Her dvd set? Her chocolate in the fridge?

Ohhhhh i know why she needs it!! She can watch tv in bed and in the living room at the same time! Got it! Genius... (waste of money)

• Haha

as340

I swear her begging has got worse since she’s moved into the flat?! When she first moved in she said she wasn’t going to get a new sofa because she needed to prioritise money on other things, gets offered one and suddenly it’s out with the (basically brand new) old and in with the (obviously gifted) new. I’m waiting for the next ‘Ive been kindly gifted this new amazing television because my (again practically brand new) old one was two heavy to be hung on the wall (first world probs at its finest)’ obviously you can’t question her on any of this because that clearly means you are a troll.
She’ll be saying she tried to hang the TV with command strips and it fell down and smashed 😂 😂

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
i'm still not over the fact that her bedroom looks like a chop-shop nail salon with clear stands for the polishes stuck onto the wall.

• Haha

Perthgirl

A few years ago I suffered with really bad depression lost my job had no purpose. I would sit around in my pjs all day and not get dressed properly and I piled on weight from been so sedentary it was a viscous curcle . Watching her yesterday smacks of that time in my life. I eventually got therapy and help and never looked back. No amount of painting, buying crap you dont need , sofas etc with cut it if you dont deal with what is causing the habits you have mentally. Nothing wrong with painting every day if you really want but as with it all its instant gratification followed by nothing else so never feels fulfilled. Before she knows it life will skip on another few years stuck in the cycle. She is so defensive all the time as she has mentioned in a video Waaaay back when she was at school being bullied she would swear black was white as a defensive mechanism and make things up and she even said that looking back it was because she was so unhappy. She needs help drawing a line under events and move on to become happier. I also believe Jane should at least have made her get dressed for the day in the vlog. Even that small step can do wonders! End of the day it all has to come from her I guess

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
She got rid of Jeremy because he and Nellie were playing together and she was jealous. She likes Nellie to be totally reliant on her. Imagine, being jealous of a cat.

• Haha

booish

So Jane is have a big operation on her back but she drove several hours in a car to pick up Gobs? I don’t know about you, but my back kills me if I spend more than 1.5 hours in a car at a time...either this back operation is bullshit or Gobs is a heartless, worthless, piece of shit (in a box). Or both 🤷🏼‍♀️

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 54338

Nothing about his personality, just the clothes he wears....interesting 🤔
And he’d run a fucking mile. The man can can have whoever he wants, male/female, he ain’t gonna scrape the barrel and go for a miserable, negative, moody, flakey, indecisive, lazy, dull Gabbie. 😂😂😂😂😂

To be fair, I’m surprised she has said something a mainstream as saying she is into Harry Styles, isn’t that too much of a popular opinion for her to have?

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
...I can't fathom why she bought more paint to 'DIY' the front and sides of the chest of drawers? It looked like the original pot would have been enough. I'm deathly bored by this painting malarkey now.
Screenshot_2019-11-10-12-55-52.png

• Haha

Bubbles92

Can’t believe she’s gone out and bought 4 clothes rails (including the one that broke) just for the 2 days it takes to install her wardrobes. Would it have killed her to just lay her clothes flat in a pile for the two days? So wasteful and unnecessary

Exactly. Considering she lives in the same pair of pyjamas, she could’ve just left her wardrobe in a pile.

For those not following her home Instagram account, she’s paid for someone to rip out those built in wardrobes. Then she brags about how much bigger the room is, only for the builders to install another set of built in wardrobes. Completely pointless...!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

helenrosec

This is just it. She's too scared to admit she made a mistake of moving away from home. I would be so on board with her if she just admitted that. I myself don't have many friends or much of a social life and can relate, but she seems to make so much effort into denying she doesn't have friends. There's so nothing wrong with living your life how you want to. I know that from experience and sometimes applaud her for that, trouble is she just can't be real

Rookie

65AA9975-F173-469C-84FC-270B9F99CBB2.png

I’m going to hazard a guess, the countless trips to Farow and Ball didn’t help?!

• Haha