Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny that social blade has classified her as a 'how to' channel. How to what? Eat yourself back to obesity and never leave the house? Its also putting her earnings at only 25k p/a now. She must have saved some up from when she was making bank. I think she spent all her grandmothers inheritance on multiple surgeries.
How to .. Not Have Friends and Alienate Yourself From Your Viewers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How to .. Not Have Friends and Alienate Yourself From Your Viewers
Oh this is so mean but I couldn't stop laughing at the honesty of it. I'm thinking the paint fuses have finally got to Gab's, sorry Gabriella as she prefers to be addressed as. lol. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
25k is still decent for someone that has no qualifications/skills.

I do wonder what her office job will be one day...
I never post on here but she is on more then I'm making at the moment for working a full time 45 hours a week job doing two roles at once as my employer has not hired someone to do the job I did before I was promoted.

I am shattered every day but I get to come home to my husband and 2 years old daughter. I'd never want to live the life she does even if she makes more money. [emoji4]

Reactions: 14
Maybe she made investments from money earned during her boom days online if she didn’t then she is a fool, I don’t see how else she is affording her lifestyle 🤷‍♀️
She's probably pissed the majority of it down the drain in various shades of Farrow and Ball.

Does she have a mortgage on her property or was she able to buy outright?

Reactions: 3
(I’m new to this thread so sorry if I’m not really following the previous conversation😂) but I feel like I watched Gabbie’s videos so that I could feel better about staying in all day and doing nothing, but I’ve learned that the difference between me and her is, I WANT to go out and do things with my day! I’ve actually just landed a new job and will be starting soon! Also the other difference is, I’m not a rude person😂 I’ve noticed for a while now how mean she can be to her own fans, and honestly, if she continues, she won’t have many left. Actually can’t wait for the day when she realises she’s making less money from YouTube, has to get off her back side and go out in the real world and deal with a normal job. Can just picture her being pulled up by a manager or something about how she’s being rude to the customers😂 she’d probs make up some bullshit story about how she’s being mistreated. (I know that was pretty much made up, but I think you can all agree that’s something she would do😂)

I just can’t see this YouTube thing lasting for her. She’s just not cut out for it, but neither is she for a normal job. Think she just really needs to change her attitude.

Reactions: 7
(I’m new to this thread so sorry if I’m not really following the previous conversation😂) but I feel like I watched Gabbie’s videos so that I could feel better about staying in all day and doing nothing, but I’ve learned that the difference between me and her is, I WANT to go out and do things with my day! I’ve actually just landed a new job and will be starting soon! Also the other difference is, I’m not a rude person😂 I’ve noticed for a while now how mean she can be to her own fans, and honestly, if she continues, she won’t have many left. Actually can’t wait for the day when she realises she’s making less money from YouTube, has to get off her back side and go out in the real world and deal with a normal job. Can just picture her being pulled up by a manager or something about how she’s being rude to the customers😂 she’d probs make up some bullshit story about how she’s being mistreated. (I know that was pretty much made up, but I think you can all agree that’s something she would do😂)

I just can’t see this YouTube thing lasting for her. She’s just not cut out for it, but neither is she for a normal job. Think she just really needs to change her attitude.
Hey hang on a second she has a very promising and bright future ahead on the west end don't you know. The second YouTube stops working she'll just be offered a part instantly it's quite easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey hang on a second she has a very promising and bright future ahead on the west end don't you know. The second YouTube stops working she'll just be offered a part instantly it's quite easy.
Of course, how could I have been so stupid?😂

...I can't fathom why she bought more paint to 'DIY' the front and sides of the chest of drawers? It looked like the original pot would have been enough. I'm deathly bored by this painting malarkey now.
Screenshot_2019-11-10-12-55-52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
...I can't fathom why she bought more paint to 'DIY' the front and sides of the chest of drawers? It looked like the original pot would have been enough. I'm deathly bored by this painting malarkey now.View attachment 56125
Probably because she’s made friends with the workers in Farrow&Ball, since it’s the only place she ventures out to.
Also who else thinks those gold knobs on the drawers look soooo tacky?! I mean people have their own preferences but I think the drawers would have looked so much more lovely by just leaving the knobs wooden. I can’t stick this whole adding gold to everything ‘aesthetic’ she has!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.