Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her stupid ‘my awful dysfunctional family’ Christmas drivel she likes to spout. She said her Dad and brother are working Xmas. That only leaves her Mum (and only friend). So who the duck is she on about that makes her Christmas so miserable?! Random uncles and aunts or something that we’ve never heard of?

Reactions: 9
This whole ‘I hate christmas’ thing is just another attempt at her being ‘different’ same with the hating summer etc. If you truly hated Christmas you would enjoy the build up and decorations 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know people who genuinely dislike Christmas because awful things have happened to them at that time of year but even they don’t harp on and on about it 🙄

Reactions: 16
This whole ‘I hate christmas’ thing is just another attempt at her being ‘different’ same with the hating summer etc. If you truly hated Christmas you would enjoy the build up and decorations 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know people who genuinely dislike Christmas because awful things have happened to them at that time of year but even they don’t harp on and on about it 🙄
And don’t forget putting the milk before the cereals.
Soooo different

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has uploaded a homeware haul from her mum's bedroom she called it. It is all pink and just reminds me a bit of a 12-year-old's bedroom? She is also wearing her hair in that top knot again 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
1570381928374.png

Is this for real :LOL: we all know if she had a boyfriend he would be holding the vlog camera, taking the photos, carrying the bags, driving her around....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 46850

Is this for real :LOL: we all know if she had a boyfriend he would be holding the vlog camera, taking the photos, carrying the bags, driving her around....
She’s just a bloody awful person. She would be a total nightmare for any bloke, they wouldn’t last, she would drive them away so quickly with her awful attitude towards absolutely everything. And you’re spot on that she doesn’t want a boyfriend, she wants a slave she can order about, but any man with any sense won’t put up with her attitude.

We’ve seen she can’t keep friends, never mind a boyfriend.

Reactions: 5
Got a theory that her Dad is gay, anyone else think this?
Yes, he is and he lives with them in Sheffield iirc.

She has uploaded a homeware haul from her mum's bedroom she called it. It is all pink and just reminds me a bit of a 12-year-old's bedroom? She is also wearing her hair in that top knot again
D6566DC9-4880-4B95-9E61-42AB95BE4D04.jpeg

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Agreed, the last 2 Christmases have been horrible for me, but I'm still looking forward to this Christmas because I love the build up.
She still puts up her decorations etc for Christmas, obviously for her videos, but if she really hated it why bother.

She’s just a bloody awful person. She would be a total nightmare for any bloke, they wouldn’t last, she would drive them away so quickly
Let’s all remember that guy she met with once, put a ring next to his name in her contacts and stalked at a Starbucks.

Rip

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She said she’d like a child within the next 4 years, that she would move nearer to her family for the child’s early years and then move back to Brighton once it starts school. She’s really got it all planned out! I’m not doubting whether she’d be a good mum/not that’s not our place to judge imo - I just hope she’s not thinking with the mindset that having a baby combats loneliness because from personal experience (I have a 2 yr old) u feel more isolated and lonely than ever at times!

Reactions: 16
The thing that made me laugh is that she thinks she’s ok to move her child the other side of the country at the age of 4/5away from his/her friends and family. Just before they start school.

She’s too selfish to have children

Reactions: 22
It just shows how much spare time this girl has she has thought out the next 10 years down to every little detail 🙄 if she ever does have a child (can’t see it myself) I think she will have a massive reality check, it is way harder than I thought it would be

It’s so hard!! If she has a hard birth etc it makes a massive difference to your mental health and bonding.

Is she adopting? Or is she going to be one of those who use a sperm doner from Facebook?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s not going to have a child. It’s just another thing that she thinks will make her life better than it is now. She needs to desperately sort out her life as it is rather than waiting for all these things to happen to make it better.
Ps. Obviously children do make your life a million times better but it can also be bloody tough, and I understand you wouldn’t know that until you’ve had them

Reactions: 8
She’s not going to have a child. It’s just another thing that she thinks will make her life better than it is now. She needs to desperately sort out her life as it is rather than waiting for all these things to happen to make it better.
Ps. Obviously children do make your life a million times better but it can also be bloody tough, and I understand you wouldn’t know that until you’ve had them
I’m still convinced she’s a virgin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said she lost her virginity while watching paranormal activity 😂 I think she’s a virgin too though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.