Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ahahaha I've just found this photo of Freddy My Lazy (@slamvs27 great nickname btw😂👏🏻 ) and ahahah I just can't 🤣

I know that everyone can wear what he or she wants, but on the other hand everyone can also make comments about other people.

Freddy is almost 30 yo(!!!), but these Gucci tights, mini skirt, pink and pink, this face... ahahaha

"When you want to look like a popular, girly princess, but instead you look like a childish, spoilt hmm... joke" 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
It is really time to stop miniskirt season. I think she does look adorable in this look, but then again… she’s almost 30.

Reactions: 5

Ceelea

Chatty Member
An open back jumper for autumn / winter? Also one that you’d have to buy a special bra for? Also one that anyone above a D cup couldn’t wear as they’d need more support. Urgh. Come back down to Earth…
That, cropped and cold shoulder sweaters... Why, fashion gods ? Why !?

• Haha

Lilys

Chatty Member
She exposed herself BIG TIME when she messed up on that upside down clip and it scared the shit out of her ! Lol 🤣
(She scared me2 looking so psychotic btw)

And her whole "I'm now in my swan pajamas because this is the swan house" is sooooo cringy omg!! 🤮
I never saw the original upload. Does anybody have that clip?

Hungarianka

VIP Member
How entitled does she sound in her Instagram stories? “I’m so busy right now with, like, events and socializing, I don’t know how I’ll manage to go to the gym?” It’s all a bunch of me-me-me statements and adding reasons for possibly not uploading new videos in the near future.
What a woman-child
Told you she would anything to get out of grafting

I'm not the best in the kitchen, but is the bottom of that under-done?
At least you try ❤

focusdochas

VIP Member
I feel a feature wall with a strong colour would have worked better with a neutral than pink overload.

WAIDWML

Wow. She's like 5 year old me when I took all my toys out of the toy box into the living room and refused to clean them up because I thought they were just perfect the way they were. Yikes!

• Heart

thewatcher234

Objectified? What an unfortunate choice of words. That's actually a resonable way to describe the underlying sexism in her content and also how she equates adhering to oppressive archetypes of femininity with extreme consumerism
She didn’t look like she knew how to pose in that dress it was awkward millisecond movements 😂

mustbeuni

VIP Member
There's something I didn't like about Freddy's new video. She says when she went to Marrakech it was prefered to cover up, and that it's how it is in Morocco. I'm Moroccan and it's not true. You are a white blonde woman they know you are a tourist nobody cares that you wear a bikini, shorts or skirts, so she didnt need to do anything and it's not Saudi Arabia or the Middle East, very different, i hate people who think it's the same, it's really not. As a moroccan when I go there, I wear my shorts, I wear my dresses, so no, it's not the truth. The only truth is when you go to Tanger, at the beach, you can get harassed by freaks who tell you to cover up, but 10 years ago that never happened (obviously Islam is changing everywhere in the world). Other than that, my dad went to morocco last year for couple months and he told me that it felt like the same as the 80s, women dressed however they want, as usual, some have hijabs, some don't, but no Freddy, maybe that was just in your head because u think Marrakesh is Dubai. Now everyoen who watch her will think the same
Even in Dubai it is very liberal and for tourists.

Iwa

Freddy:" i am a perfectionist! I am perfect! I always look perfect!"
Also Freddy: 🐷 (look at her tiny eyes and well thick thighs. I think this is her real body. Real, without photoshop etc.)
PS: it is not fat-shaming! I am just laughing because of Freddy acting like the most beautiful human in the world 😑 I think she is a pretty girl with a pretty body, BUT I just can't stand when ppl look down on other ppl and act like they are better. No, we are equal and we are all beautiful!

Attachments

klady

VIP Member
Wait what?? What happened? I need to hear this story 😂
Here’s the video. ENJOY😂

I’ve stayed at that hotel. It’s lovely. What the hell did they do to get kicked out?! Also the people there are lovely so they must have been extremely offended to ask them to leave any info?
Here you go. Enjoy😂

focusdochas

VIP Member
Back in 2019 I renewed my passport 7 weeks before a trip, whatever could go wrong did go wrong and I only had flights booked until the new passport arrived, I heard people having a 48 hour turnaround and I got mine 48 hours before my flight. Booked the rest once my passport was in the house but no matter what favours I could pull it didn’t matter, my uncle is in the police and they used to be able to push a passport to the top of the queue but that changed (no problem with that, we chanced it) and I had to be willing to forfeit the trip and lost flights.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Where did my comment go? I wrote two on the passport saga only 1 is showing?

This came up on Google. She should be embarrassed that it’s even being discussed. She’s 27 and should know by now how the world works and it isn’t by pouting, stomping her ugly Gucci shoes and pretending to be ersatz royalty

Attachments

Last edited: