Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s already been mentioned here but I am SO fed up with her moaning ALL the time about doing her actual ‘job’ that SHE chose and is paid very well to do. If it’s such an annoyance and burden to her, then do something else. Don’t expect people to watch your videos when you make it abundantly clear how much you hate making them like it’s a chore.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Freddy’s haul weeks and her serious lack of fashion are evidence of why she’s NEVER had an edit or collection with any brands!

Reactions: 19
FA4197E8-0B40-4F01-BB3D-6BA0499ADE39.jpeg

6986F525-1A53-48A9-8A13-81CE68D59F48.jpeg

HaHaHaHa! Guys, remember when they got kicked out of the Palm Springs Hotel! These two nits thought they were something special. The hotel staff, who mind you, deal with ACTUAL REAL RICH CELEBRITIES, were like GET THE duck OUT and take your cheaply made polyester clothes with you! These two twats tried to give the hotel bad press and bad reviews, but their attempt had as much success as flying a lead balloon. They thought their attempts would get them an apology and an invite back to hotel. NOPE! Also, the time Freddy got hurt trying to ski. Odd that the chinless wonder would use these stoooopid memories to wish her friend a Happy Birthday🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 765572

View attachment 765581
HaHaHaHa! Guys, remember when they got kicked out of the Palm Springs Hotel! These two nits thought they were something special. The hotel staff, who mind you, deal with ACTUAL REAL RICH CELEBRITIES, were like GET THE duck OUT and take your cheaply made polyester clothes with you! These two twats tried to give the hotel bad press and bad reviews, but their attempt had as much success as flying a lead balloon. They thought their attempts would get them an apology and an invite back to hotel. NOPE! Also, the time Freddy got hurt trying to ski. Odd that the chinless wonder would use these stoooopid memories to wish her friend a Happy Birthday🙈
Wait what?? What happened? I need to hear this story 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve stayed at that hotel. It’s lovely. What the hell did they do to get kicked out?! Also the people there are lovely so they must have been extremely offended to ask them to leave any info?

Reactions: 8
I've never understood the cropped ANYTHING deal with clothes, but during autumn-winter !?

Reactions: 12
The way Freddy talks about her hair is so funny. “It’s so thick and long!” Sis has no idea what thick hair is lol. She can’t be that delusional.

Reactions: 15
The way Freddy talks about her hair is so funny. “It’s so thick and long!” Sis has no idea what thick hair is lol. She can’t be that delusional.
Ah but she is. Hair that processed can’t be silky and thick no matter what products are used. Silky thick hair is exclusive to virgin hair (not processed with hair dye) Freddy much as she would love to convince her audience she was born that shade of golden blonde it’s darkened in time and there’s no shame in that. Many dye their hair and do it well but they don’t go prancing around spewing bullshit though about how special and unique their hair is. To her deluded mind there it appears to come across that way.

I’m sure it’s already been mentioned here but I am SO fed up with her moaning ALL the time about doing her actual ‘job’ that SHE chose and is paid very well to do. If it’s such an annoyance and burden to her, then do something else. Don’t expect people to watch your videos when you make it abundantly clear how much you hate making them like it’s a chore.
Just evidence of lil Freddy being an absolute miserable bore with terrible fashion sense.

View attachment 765572

View attachment 765581
Hahahaha Josefiend making Freddy's birthday all about herself ... well, isn't this a friendship match made in influencer heaven. :cool:

• Sick
  • Heart
Ah but she is. Hair that processed can’t be silky and thick no matter what products are used. Silky thick hair is exclusive to virgin hair (not processed with hair dye) Freddy much as she would love to convince her audience she was born that shade of golden blonde it’s darkened in time and there’s no shame in that. Many dye their hair and do it well but they don’t go prancing around spewing bullshit though about how special and unique their hair is. To her deluded mind there it appears to come across that way.
There’s some video Coco did where she gives Freddy a makeover and Freddy asks Coco if she’ll even be able to do any hair styling because her hair is sooo thick and long. I remember watching it like what? Do you know what thick means Freddy? This girl has no shame lol. She really thinks she’s that special. Such a narcissist.

• Haha
Wait what?? What happened? I need to hear this story 😂
Here’s the video. ENJOY😂

I’ve stayed at that hotel. It’s lovely. What the hell did they do to get kicked out?! Also the people there are lovely so they must have been extremely offended to ask them to leave any info?
Here you go. Enjoy😂

Reactions: 5
Thanks I just watched it and saw you kindly linked it already. Well that basically explains it. They do what they want never mind what people think or what the rules are. More like they were taking photos that could potentially be intruding on others like Josephine often does at Soho Farmhouse. Hotels aren’t stupid as Freddy spitefully hissed in the car they aren’t stupid to two thick vacuous freeloaders who think by wheedling people they can have free access to things when others have to pay too dollar for the surroundings. Good on the manager and for embarrassing them. It’s high time they felt embarrassed because their actions are inappropriate and borderline illegal at times. Pandemic behaviour and filming while somebody’s baby is crying pulling faces and making slanderous comments about the fact the baby is distressed. Karma is a witch even bitchier than those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do not know why Freddy keeps doing these hauls. If you are sixteen this might look classy but anybody older than that is just looking at an ill fitting polyester blur. She would be better of buying a piece of great quality and show high street dupes. Make some kind of Justine Leconte series out of it and let the girls who adore her live an actual Freddy lifestyle. I thought that we were beyond throw away plastics by now, plastic bags, straws and clothes.

Reactions: 11
I watched her h&m haul video and the first outfit (turtle neck and mini skirt) is basically the same thing she's been wearing for over 6 years. She hasn't evolved at all.

The third outfit I felt was actually nice on her. She wore a pair of olive green trousers and they made her look like she dresses her age, for once, BUT she called it repulsive and said it reminds her of a swamp.

Same old boring content as always. Everything looks like something she already owns.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
62D1A886-F8E4-44E9-A36D-C1F4C1FDFB8A.jpeg

Pretentious witches! Spending your birthday with a frenemy…just sad - even if it was at Dior at Alto! But it speaks volumes of just how unfriendly Freddy and Toothfus are! It’s no wonder they’re usually a party of two - idiots! No one else can stand to be around them for more than a few minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 764667
Imagine it being a bit chilly and it's raining, Freddy suggests you wear a simple blouse where the chilly air gets thru, a dumb vest that looks bad and shorts so that your legs get all cold and numb at some point with a tacky bag.
Awful suggestions

The beiges are not the same tones, idk bout u guys to me it bothers me and it looks bad, the shorts look like they should be worn for spring and summer.
View attachment 764675
She said this is her CEO look, if i saw someone dressed like that Id think they are a bit.... not there mentally
If she paired the jacket, blouse and sunnies with a pair of dark, flared jeans and interesting boots, this would give me Jaclyn Smith/classic Charlies Angels vibes and I'd like it. I hate that she tries to wear shorts all the time. They don't flatter her.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 765984
Pretentious witches! Spending your birthday with a frenemy…just sad - even if it was at Dior at Alto! But it speaks volumes of just how unfriendly Freddy and Toothfus are! It’s no wonder they’re usually a party of two - idiots! No one else can stand to be around them for more than a few minutes!
I never thought of them as frenemies do tell 😊😊😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never thought of them as frenemies do tell 😊😊😊😊
I use the term Frenemies, lightly, and only because Freddy posted drunk Josiefiend on social media. I’d hope a true friend wouldn’t do that. That’s why I used the term frenemy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.