Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilys

Chatty Member
View attachment 765572

View attachment 765581
HaHaHaHa! Guys, remember when they got kicked out of the Palm Springs Hotel! These two nits thought they were something special. The hotel staff, who mind you, deal with ACTUAL REAL RICH CELEBRITIES, were like GET THE FUCK OUT and take your cheaply made polyester clothes with you! These two twats tried to give the hotel bad press and bad reviews, but their attempt had as much success as flying a lead balloon. They thought their attempts would get them an apology and an invite back to hotel. NOPE! Also, the time Freddy got hurt trying to ski. Odd that the chinless wonder would use these stoooopid memories to wish her friend a Happy Birthday🙈
Wait what?? What happened? I need to hear this story 😂

Reactions: 6

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don't think she's chunky at all but she doesn't actually dress in a way that is flattering for a pear shape nor does she wear clothes that fit her, both these things will make even the thinnest of women look bigger than they are tbh. Why a pear would wear stuff like white jeans is really beyond me, I have disproportionately thin legs for my shape and I still wouldn't wear white or cream jeans. They only look good on very thin people and draw attention to your legs. Most people want to draw attention to their smallest part. She makes no sense.

serasera

Victoria's Secret is her absolute dream brand to work with? Surely this is not age appropriate. Who makes a show about wearing VS past their early 20s? For a 27 year old fashion influencer curating their business through the brands they wear it's just infantile and basic

Attachments

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Hahaha point proven it’s a PR event not a real serious petrolhead meet. I wasn’t born yesterday darling your viewers are another matter though. Granted it’s a wonderful event and fun but with her there it’s a joke. She hasn’t got a clue and it’s out of her depth especially driving her BMW version of a mini

Attachments

Last edited:
Personally, I really don’t mind the 10 winter outfits. They’re pretty good, mostly. But here again - why did she not exchange her Gucci belt for a smaller size? It’s literally hanging off her waist. She doesn’t wear pants with belt loops often enough to only use it for that. Nothing makes an outfit look worse than ill-fitting clothing. And yeah, there’s nothing wrong with being a size 8 or 10. She’s tall and her body definitely looks great the way it is. She just doesn’t know how to dress it. These ultra short dresses and skirts (with bare legs at least) look so off. She needs to opt for longer cuts. I’m kinda glad she is slowly realizing that her outfits are too juvenile at times. The Coast dresses look like the dream of a 5-year-old. All the sparkle, weird cuts and bad fabric looks so cheap.

T-time

Chatty Member
Justine Leconte is a brilliant Youtuber. The only gripe is the assumptions video she made. It degraded her quality of videos justifying herself and trivialised her content to that of a teenager giggling and trying to keep up with video trends. Bad choice. However she is an engaging, knowledgable and practically experienced in fashion as a designer. She is the success of YouTube and seriously a very valuable content creator. Freddy or Josephine wishes and couldn’t come within a kittens whisker of that quality unless she goes back to college or University to study further

Extremely stupid thing to do ride one handed filming yourself on an animal you’ve never experienced before all for the sake of vanity and attention. I didn’t think Freddy could get anymore stupid clearly I’m wrong
Justine is amazing and there is a lot of amazing content out there. Freddy is not a teenager anymore. She really has to figure out what she wants to do. Either step up quality wise or stay in her bland pastel dreamlife. Hope that people her age will not resent her for her stupidity. Hope even more that there will always be another actual teen that wants to live her pastel dream.

Dear God, did her poor boyfriend of hers had any say in that decoration? And also how many "statement" pieces you need in one room? In my humble opinion if everything is a statement at the end nothing will be and the room just becomes a cluttered mess that makes you dizzy after 10 minutes. For example her living room would be perfect as a boutique hotel reception where you just come and go, but who can actually relax and wind down in a suffocating room like that?

focusdochas

VIP Member
It’s ok she’s distracted by a kitten tonight, but noise laws are something she should be aware of long before now, even occasionally glancing over articles on social issues (poverty etc not social media Freddy l) would give you the basics on it.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Sorry but you took it so much further than Freddy did. Who knows if the neighbours even hear anything? Illegal to knock on doors, city council, what?? I think it’s funny that you seem to think Freddy exaggerates everything…
That’s the law. She seems unaware of it. We’ll have to agree to disagree. Her posts speak for themselves and I stand by my opinion and my comments.

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Does anyone else see the irony in advertising a makeup live stream when you’ve heavily facetuned yourself and have literally applied eyeliner with a filter?
I would be absolutely embarrassed if I worked at Charlotte Tilbury's PR and marketing department. Freddy may not be able to do makeup at @raleigh pointed out but from an advertising perspective it looks like the quality of the makeup is so terrible that she's covering it up with heavy filters and face tuning.

Milkshake

I remember finding Freddie yeaaaars ago and watching a makeup routine, I thought she was so beautiful and loved her content for a few months. Totally forgot about her until recently and then checked up on her after googling loads of phrases to try finding her channel again.
She’s nothing like how I remember, the weird rich girl vibe gives me the same vibe as the older #elegance, “jeans are bad and elegant women wouldn’t wear them” creator. Can’t remember her name but there’s definitely similarities to me.
hahaha do you mean Josie Grosie from Fashion Mumblr? 😛 Sorry to disappoint but they are roughly the same age, Josie is only 1 or 2 years older than Freds.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I live in an area where it rains almost daily in autumn and winter so it’s dressing for the type of rain. Heavy downpour vs a sprinkle of rain

focusdochas

VIP Member
Yes, though generally you need two of them to have a lounge (good room) and living room (everyday one) at least where I have grown up it’s been this way.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Back in 2019 I renewed my passport 7 weeks before a trip, whatever could go wrong did go wrong and I only had flights booked until the new passport arrived, I heard people having a 48 hour turnaround and I got mine 48 hours before my flight. Booked the rest once my passport was in the house but no matter what favours I could pull it didn’t matter, my uncle is in the police and they used to be able to push a passport to the top of the queue but that changed (no problem with that, we chanced it) and I had to be willing to forfeit the trip and lost flights.
That was before Covid though. I’m sure many procedures have been changed or cancelled because of it. Covid seems to be the excuse of most establishment issues anything but exert common sense on their part