Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically she poses in all the dresses and pretends that she is going to actually listen to her moron followers telling her which one they like best.
Who knows if she's even going anywhere tonight or it's just play pretend. Hard to tell what's real with these people.

Reactions: 9
Okay seriously what is this outfit??
"Either the sugar plum fairy escaped the Royal Opera House or Carrie Bradshaw left NY"...
"5 year old coloured and draped toilet paper over herself and wore big cylindrical toilet paper rolls while mummy was away" seems more accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That video was just terrible. Her outfits look so awful, impractical and tacky it's embarrassing to think that an adult who is almost 30 years thinks these outfits are the epitome of style. I doubt any adult would be willing to be seen in public wearing some of these clothes. She has seriously become a caricature of herself - even her thumbnail is a beige blur.

First of all she's obviously gained a little bit of weight. I'm guessing it's from the fact she's always eating out or eating delivered (sponsored) meals. She still looks great but her vanity is forcing her to keep getting the same size of clothes and it shows...she looks like she squeezed herself into some of the skirts and trousers. Secondly she has developed a new skill, she can add two or three luxury items to her outfits and manage to look really tacky when she creates an outfit. In theory the items are nice items but she has really managed to master how to look a tacky mess and is a classic example that money can't buy style.

Furthermore she seems to have gone to the next level of being a telemarketer - Josie's influence on shilling just anything is rubbing off her. I am guessing having a loan has made her more willing to work with any brand. All her videos are sponsored and it's pretty obvious she's working with River Island, Coast, Oasis, Farfetch and Karen Millen since she keeps shilling these items. I don't think it's a problem per se but she clearly never keeps RI, Oasis or Karen Millen items.

01.jpeg

Outfit 1 (Third outfit in the thumbnail photo)
I think she's been hanging out with Josie way too much. Josie had a similar gilet and they both look like idiots. She had to talk about the dress (because Abercrombie foots her bills) but she looks bloated in it and I think having a gilet much longer than a dress look quite tacky. As @merryheleen has stated it's funny that she claims to love the scarf when she kept the tag. Don't be surprised that she actually returns the scarf she loves so much :rolleyes:

Outfit 2
It's no wonder she never wears dark tights. She has no clue how to wear dark tights since her comfort zone is a beige blur. That outfit is just terrible. The pink bag looks out of place. It's so glaringly obvious she won't keep a single thing since they do not match her colour palette in the rack behind her. To top it off the Coast cape is just ugly but it seems Coast is her next sponsor so she'll go through a phase of loving anything Coast. She claims this cape is something new on the high street but I've honestly been seeing this for years... and obviously she'll claim it looks soo expensive because in Freddy's world the important thing is how "it looks". It's all about appearances.

Outfit 3 (last outfit in the thumbnail photo)
Yet another "expensive looking outfit". This outfit is just terrible and frumpy - it doesn't flatter her at all and she looks like a middle aged suburban housewife. The delusions of grandeur are obvious here since she wants us to associate her wearing capes with wealth and luxury.

Outfit 4
Admittedly this is her nicest outfit. It's a shame it's RI since that brand has outfits which look good in theory but the quality leaves much to be desired. She also ruins it when she claims she got rid of her black tights in protest.. honestly she should stop making these statements :rolleyes:

Outfit 5 (first outfit in the thumbnail photo)
This is a very similar copy of outfit 3. It's funny how she uses luxury items and still looks just meh. Those jeans don't do her any favours.

Outfit 6 (fourth outfit in the thumbnail photo)
This is not a dress for winter in barely any country. I live in a warm country and I would freeze myself to death wearing this dress. She is seriously so obnoxious going on and on about Gossip Girl. Furthermore she has featured so many different versions of this type of camel dress over and over again.

Outfit 7 (second outfit in the thumbnail)
She's back to wearing clothes which would look better on teens. The beret, white tights and the skirt are terrible. The skirt is too small and the beret looks ridiculous. The Gucci tights are just terrible with this outfit. She obviously thinks this outfit is very Parisian but this seriously looks like an outfit a kid or a teen would wear. To make this video more ridiculous she claims the Oasis trench coat is better than Burberry... when we all know this is going to be on Depop in a couple of weeks. or returned. She ends off this outfit claiming she feels like Anastasia (she's no longer Parisian I guess) and starts singing :rolleyes:

Outfit 8
Another copy of outfit 3 and 5. She just needed to sell this RI jumper to please her sponsor. Those leggings look awful on her.

Outfit 9
She makes a big deal of wearing black. She claims black is unimaginative but it is because she is lazy and unimaginative. Dress looks ugly but once again she wanted to shill RI.

Outfit 10
This is a classic Freddy outfit. Unpractical as usual.

On a final note I am seriously curious of how she still manages to be relevant in the influencer scene. She is constantly recycling the same formula of items over and over again. Her outfits are not exactly practical or sensible. I am guessing she is big with teens and young adults since I cannot imagine many adults going for these outfit choices.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
If she weren't already in a relationship, she would be neck deep in Anna Bey's life quest of obtaining a millionaire "high-value" man 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay seriously what is this outfit??
Oh my dear, haven't you heard?! She lives in THE swan flat. If you might pass her by in the streets you might not notice so this simply must be her latest addition.

Ten extra points if you read this in her overly posh baby voice 😆

• Haha
If she weren't already in a relationship, she would be neck deep in Anna Bey's life quest of obtaining a millionaire "high-value" man 🤮
No man with money would put up with her, I've said it already. The pampered spoiled brat routine doesn't work in real life. She needs a doormat like her current bf to boss around and belittle. Most influencers are like that. They date down instead of up.

That video was just terrible. Her outfits look so awful, impractical and tacky it's embarrassing to think that an adult who is almost 30 years thinks these outfits are the epitome of style. I doubt any adult would be willing to be seen in public wearing some of these clothes. She has seriously become a caricature of herself - even her thumbnail is a beige blur.

First of all she's obviously gained a little bit of weight. I'm guessing it's from the fact she's always eating out or eating delivered (sponsored) meals. She still looks great but her vanity is forcing her to keep getting the same size of clothes and it shows...she looks like she squeezed herself into some of the skirts and trousers. Secondly she has developed a new skill, she can add two or three luxury items to her outfits and manage to look really tacky when she creates an outfit. In theory the items are nice items but she has really managed to master how to look a tacky mess and is a classic example that money can't buy style.

Furthermore she seems to have gone to the next level of being a telemarketer - Josie's influence on shilling just anything is rubbing off her. I am guessing having a loan has made her more willing to work with any brand. All her videos are sponsored and it's pretty obvious she's working with River Island, Coast, Oasis, Farfetch and Karen Millen since she keeps shilling these items. I don't think it's a problem per se but she clearly never keeps RI, Oasis or Karen Millen items.

View attachment 883668
Outfit 1 (Third outfit in the thumbnail photo)
I think she's been hanging out with Josie way too much. Josie had a similar gilet and they both look like idiots. She had to talk about the dress (because Abercrombie foots her bills) but she looks bloated in it and I think having a gilet much longer than a dress look quite tacky. As @merryheleen has stated it's funny that she claims to love the scarf when she kept the tag. Don't be surprised that she actually returns the scarf she loves so much :rolleyes:

Outfit 2
It's no wonder she never wears dark tights. She has no clue how to wear dark tights since her comfort zone is a beige blur. That outfit is just terrible. The pink bag looks out of place. It's so glaringly obvious she won't keep a single thing since they do not match her colour palette in the rack behind her. To top it off the Coast cape is just ugly but it seems Coast is her next sponsor so she'll go through a phase of loving anything Coast. She claims this cape is something new on the high street but I've honestly been seeing this for years... and obviously she'll claim it looks soo expensive because in Freddy's world the important thing is how "it looks". It's all about appearances.

Outfit 3 (last outfit in the thumbnail photo)
Yet another "expensive looking outfit". This outfit is just terrible and frumpy - it doesn't flatter her at all and she looks like a middle aged suburban housewife. The delusions of grandeur are obvious here since she wants us to associate her wearing capes with wealth and luxury.

Outfit 4
Admittedly this is her nicest outfit. It's a shame it's RI since that brand has outfits which look good in theory but the quality leaves much to be desired. She also ruins it when she claims she got rid of her black tights in protest.. honestly she should stop making these statements :rolleyes:

Outfit 5 (first outfit in the thumbnail photo)
This is a very similar copy of outfit 3. It's funny how she uses luxury items and still looks just meh. Those jeans don't do her any favours.

Outfit 6 (fourth outfit in the thumbnail photo)
This is not a dress for winter in barely any country. I live in a warm country and I would freeze myself to death wearing this dress. She is seriously so obnoxious going on and on about Gossip Girl. Furthermore she has featured so many different versions of this type of camel dress over and over again.

Outfit 7 (second outfit in the thumbnail)
She's back to wearing clothes which would look better on teens. The beret, white tights and the skirt are terrible. The skirt is too small and the beret looks ridiculous. The Gucci tights are just terrible with this outfit. She obviously thinks this outfit is very Parisian but this seriously looks like an outfit a kid or a teen would wear. To make this video more ridiculous she claims the Oasis trench coat is better than Burberry... when we all know this is going to be on Depop in a couple of weeks. or returned. She ends off this outfit claiming she feels like Anastasia (she's no longer Parisian I guess) and starts singing :rolleyes:

Outfit 8
Another copy of outfit 3 and 5. She just needed to sell this RI jumper to please her sponsor. Those leggings look awful on her.

Outfit 9
She makes a big deal of wearing black. She claims black is unimaginative but it is because she is lazy and unimaginative. Dress looks ugly but once again she wanted to shill RI.

Outfit 10
This is a classic Freddy outfit. Unpractical as usual.

On a final note I am seriously curious of how she still manages to be relevant in the influencer scene. She is constantly recycling the same formula of items over and over again. Her outfits are not exactly practical or sensible. I am guessing she is big with teens and young adults since I cannot imagine many adults going for these outfit choices.
Good on you for having the energy to go through these, I looked at the pic you posted and everything looks badly put together and the color scheme doesn't make sense. Adding sh*te brown to her palette does nothing for her.

74B8ABAA-ED57-47F1-80B4-0570CD8C4F7D.jpeg

She’s having the worst time for months now, so exhausted with all this work…yesterday’s outfit choices, today’s boxes that she has to open herself… thank god for the free cleaning service she gets!

Her stories are a non-stop tit fest about her work, why doesn’t she quit if she’s so miserable?
I have no doubt that our overworked princess, who “has always been clever”, could thrive in an actual work environment.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 884952

She’s having the worst time for months now, so exhausted with all this work…yesterday’s outfit choices, today’s boxes that she has to open herself… thank god for the free cleaning service she gets!

Her stories are a non-stop tit fest about her work, why doesn’t she quit if she’s so miserable?
I have no doubt that our overworked princess, who “has always been clever”, could thrive in an actual work environment.
must be hard dressing up with luxury items and posing in front of a camera for a living 😔

• Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 884952

OMFG she needs to quit her whining!! She’s doing it every single damn day at the moment 🤦‍♀️ Getting so sick of it, seriously Freddy it’s called a job! Just like everyone else in the world has one, if you don’t want to do it anymore just quit!

I don’t understand how brands want to work with someone constantly pouring out negativity on her socials, it is not inspiring or uplifting! So many people have suffered and died this year if you want to provide escapism your moody face is definitely not it!!!

Reactions: 16
Freddy:" i am a perfectionist! I am perfect! I always look perfect!"
Also Freddy: 🐷 (look at her tiny eyes and well thick thighs. I think this is her real body. Real, without photoshop etc.)
PS: it is not fat-shaming! I am just laughing because of Freddy acting like the most beautiful human in the world 😑 I think she is a pretty girl with a pretty body, BUT I just can't stand when ppl look down on other ppl and act like they are better. No, we are equal and we are all beautiful!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Freddy:" i am a perfectionist! I am perfect! I always look perfect!"
Also Freddy: 🐷 (look at her tiny eyes and well thick thighs. I think this is her real body. Real, without photoshop etc.)
PS: it is not fat-shaming! I am just laughing because of Freddy acting like the most beautiful human in the world 😑 I think she is a pretty girl with a pretty body, BUT I just can't stand when ppl look down on other ppl and act like they are better. No, we are equal and we are all beautiful!
She's obviously quite chunky. She just needs to accept it and buy her size or work on losing weight.

Reactions: 8
She's obviously quite chunky. She just needs to accept it and buy her size or work on losing weight.
I think she has a lovely figure. I don’t think she needs to lose weight at all. Perhaps she could consider going up in sizes with her trousers and skirts.

Reactions: 15
her weight is fine, she just needs to wear the right size, just because it just fits doesn’t mean it looks good

her weight is fine, she just needs to wear the right size, just because it just fits doesn’t mean it looks good
Exactly. She looks good and her weight is fine. However she's obsessed with vanity sizing. She wants to say she's a size 8 or XS so she's always squeezing herself into trousers, shorts and skirts which are too tight.

I have noticed she's now sponsored by Klarna. Honestly she's the worst kind of influencer to follow. Apart the fact that she actively encourages fast fashion and mindless consumerism now she wants to encourage her followers to get loans now to purchase items they cannot afford... and she chose Black Friday.
I am a bit disgusted by her behaviour because she obviously knows that her main target audience are teenagers who are easily influenced and she basically wants them to get into debt to buy that item she absolutely "cannot live without". It's obvious that now that she has a loan the only thing she is focusing on is how to make a quick buck off her fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A bit weird she didn’t post about M’Lady Josie’s birthday…apparently Miss Flossy is too exhausted from sooooo muchhhh work to remember her “best friend’s” 30th

MY god, the dresses in the new video are SO TACKY! What is with her? Does she have a mirror? It's all so sugary and childish, I feel like I'm eating candy cane with my eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.