Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T-time

Chatty Member
View attachment 888227
View attachment 888228

She's admitting she's literally too lazy to buy clothes, turn on the camera, and try them on. Imagine going to your boss and saying "so hey, I don't want to do this because my desk is a mess." How is her house being chaos an excuse to not work?? Just clean your shit up?? Guys, throws a pile of papers on the floor, look how busy I am!! I need time to clean everything up so pwease don't be mean 🥴

She's the laziest person I've ever seen. My dog does more work picking up his toys into his toy box.
This mess is staged or Freddy is depressed. No way that an adult without a dissorder or kids needs to have a house looking like this.

Reactions: 5

Hungarianka

VIP Member
I remember on Location Location Location years ago Kirsty giving the tip to cut furniture space out in cheap paper/old newspaper if you are unsure if it will fit the room. This is easier now as you can get measurements quite easily online. But a great tip when you are newer to furnishing a place. It only takes a few hours and I imagine it makes planning easier and depending on the flooring I imagine chalk would work too.
My grandmother use to say that but Kirstie is right. Loved that show.

Be careful what you wish for Freddy - from the looks of how those bedside tables are overlapping with the panel headboard you might not have space for a bed! But seriously, how did she not measure everything?!! They are way too big for that tiny room!
I think excitement and aspiration has a lot to answer for. Also I think she’s replicating her parents home to feel more at home there. Once she’s used to the idea of moving there and settling in she may change it all who knows

Ahahaha I've just found this photo of Freddy My Lazy (@slamvs27 great nickname btw😂👏🏻 ) and ahahah I just can't 🤣

I know that everyone can wear what he or she wants, but on the other hand everyone can also make comments about other people.

Freddy is almost 30 yo(!!!), but these Gucci tights, mini skirt, pink and pink, this face... ahahaha

"When you want to look like a popular, girly princess, but instead you look like a childish, spoilt hmm... joke" 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Would you hire this woman 😆

Hungarianka

VIP Member
View attachment 765984
Pretentious bitches! Spending your birthday with a frenemy…just sad - even if it was at Dior at Alto! But it speaks volumes of just how unfriendly Freddy and Toothfus are! It’s no wonder they’re usually a party of two - idiots! No one else can stand to be around them for more than a few minutes!
I never thought of them as frenemies do tell 😊😊😊😊

• Haha

toilelalande

yeah this was disappointing. the gucci belt is very much on the outs, if not been completely out since 2019. if she wants to copy josie just copy josie. get the loewe one. the 00s are coming back so burberry doesn't bother me as much
even better the gucci horsebit one!!!! that's the one I want. haha

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she said in a video ages ago that her parents named her after Freddy Mercury. So there’s no ‘longer version’ of her name.

Namelessone

I'm watching her bday vlog (I'm procrastinating, don't judge me) and she said glamorous as gla-MORE-uhs again? When she said it in her haul week I thought she accidentally misspoke, but does she genuinely not know how to pronounce glamorous? And it can't be an accent thing surely, I've never heard anyone say it like that before?
No she said in the comments on one of her hauls that she pronounces it that way because “it’s silly and it’s fun”

• Sick
  • Haha

Ceelea

Chatty Member
Hmm... I'd wear the poloneck if it didn't have bell sleeves ( never liked them ) and as for the rest of the ensemble, I'd give it a miss.

Reactions: 4
I think that very much depends on the part of the UK. Some parts will get zero or below temps. I’ve certainly got into my car and the external temp reading has been -4 rising to -2 mid day
True. I live in South UK so maybe that is the reason why I don't need that much warm stuff(same when I lived in West Midlands). But for sure if you live around or in London you don't need that many extremely warm stuff

serasera

We all know she can't apply makeup to save her life and she has done so much work to her face that she claims it's makeup.... :rolleyes:
You can tell she has subtle lip filler, but what other work do we think she has had done? To me she looks exactly the same as she did when she was younger

Miss ‘I’m not going to try on these outfits with shoes and a bag’ and then proceeds to try on outfits with shoes and bags…

serasera

Is it just me but that ad was super cringy? 1. It was too long. 2. It's basically her applying makeup and staring at her reflection in the mirror and admiring herself. She's so unbelievably vain.
I think she was too "busy" and "exhausted" to care and it ended up mediocre and awkward