Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An open back jumper for autumn / winter? Also one that you’d have to buy a special bra for? Also one that anyone above a D cup couldn’t wear as they’d need more support. Urgh. Come back down to Earth…
That, cropped and cold shoulder sweaters... Why, fashion gods ? Why !?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I semi-like the items in the must haves video. I definitely don't think these are "must haves" by any means.

The Chloe cape thing? I like the cut. That's it. How many times are you going to wear this? It has to be relatively warm and dry outside. If she saw this in a second hand store, she would not look at it twice. A must have? I don't thinks so. This choice reminds me of Josie, shopping blindly and without thinking because it's high-end. But at least Freddy doesn't look like a bag of potato in it.

I don't mind the boots. It's the kind of stuff she definitely likes and I'd rather she buys something she will actually wear than something trendy for the sake of the video. The Gucci boots will be a pain in the ass to keep clean, though.

The bags are all classics, I'd wear all of them.

The jumper, though? Pass.

Reactions: 6
I am starting to feel sorry for Freddy. It is extremely obvious that she is stuck in a rut that no new apartment can get her out of. The three haul videos are basically one beige blur. She keeps buying white turtlenecks, brown skirts, beige shorts and tight leggings in each haul week. Then she’ll throw in a dress or a playsuit which is obviously not practical for the autumn season.

I live in a very warm country and our autumns are super mild (probably many counties would consider the temperatures as summer) but I would still consider some of her outfit choices as ridiculous.

I keep watching her hauls with the secret hope she will find a gem worth buying. In the past she’d find some lovely dress, which was age appropriate and which she would never keep, because she is fixated on short skirts and shorts. Now she’ll just buy the same old crap over and over again.

The older she gets the more it becomes painfully obvious that she has the emotional maturity of a teenager. She wants to live in a bubble where even having a tiny spider in her apartment would merit a meltdown. She has no work experience and no significant relationships with other adults excluding her boyfriend and her YT frenemies.

She has no clue on how to dress like an adult or a working professional because she’s a child playing dress up. One of the biggest fashion faux pas is having a blazer and shorts which are similar shades but do not match exactly but in her eyes she is dressing like a CEO. I feel sorry for those impressionable teens who think this is how a professional should dress up for meetings.
I’d have more sympathy if she treated her mother with respect. Her mother has been working her fingers to the bone in that flat. To the point of bleaching and rebleaching a worktop several thousand times. To Freddy demanding it to be done. Then spends all day crouched down on top of the unit applying the stickers on the window to be reminded by her eldest that she is “slapdash Sally” which maybe true but that’s the most ungrateful thing to say when her mother is taking the time and effort to do these things. Then the curtains, no sympathy with mum bleeding “get that away from the fabric!” To leaving her with an empty fridge and bottles of champagne for her to desperately eat fudge to keep her going. I’m sure that is the tip of the iceberg with the situation. I find her attitude absolutely deplorable and therefore my sympathies are somewhat limited to her actual problems. Much as I find her aspirations to compete with Josephine and to be somebody she isn’t Josephine included in that, it was nice Freddy took her Dad to Goodwood. Why not her mother? Her mother loves musicals, dancing, pretty things besides the cars. I sincerely hope that Mrs Cousin Brown gets a full on day of spoiling and luxury from her eldest because while her father obviously has been working his fingers to the bone it seems Freddy’s only grateful to him. Maybe not the case but that is how it’s showing at the moment. The other day Madam was at the West End I’m hoping Mrs Cousin Brown was with her. I also think she’s very jealous of her mother too. Sometime ago on her mother was saying how she loves bumblebees, no sooner had her video been uploaded Freddy’s announcing she loves bumblebees too. I’ve watched her channel since the beginning because one of my daughters (who is 26) loved her channel. Then posts a photo of Freddy recreating amodelling shot her mother made years ago, featuring her contact sheet Freddy wearing the same hat and pose. Claiming she looks more like her mother by the day. No she doesn’t Coco looks like her mother and her father. Freddy has inherited her father’s look. Which isn’t anything to scorn over while I thought he was a jumped up muppet at that Marillion concert he’s a good looking man. Freddy needs her own identity than copying Gossip Girl, her mother, anything from an American teen series. It’s ironic given that she bullied Grace Foley over content imaging yet she copies everything already. Pot calling the kettle black methinks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've watched her must haves videos just now...she somehow manages to find the most tacky items with an even larger budget. I don't know how she manages but she is like an 8 year old with a credit card (as someone aptly mentioned this in a previous thread).
  1. Those Tory Burch boots look really dated....
  2. The Chloe Tess has a beautiful design but I don't like the miss-mash of colours and textures. It makes it look like a high street dupe.
  3. The Sandro skort is even uglier than last year's version.... don't be fooled this looks tacky as well.
  4. I am actually curious how she finds the ugliest things. Once again she chooses the most tacky, dated pair of boots from Gucci.
  5. The Coach Tabby is okay and is one of the most practical and classic items she promotes but she totally ruins it how she brags about how she was one of the first to speak about Coach... :rolleyes:
  6. The Chloe cape and boots are lovely - not something I'd invest in but at least they're both sensible items.
  7. Tory Burch bag is okay - a bit too small to be practical.
  8. Finally she tries to jump on the sustainability train (after spending the whole week promoting fast fashion) by speaking about Reformation. Once again she chooses something impractical - a backless jumper.... but she thinks you can get away with it by wearing a lacy bra :rolleyes:
Thank you for typing this out. The toes of the TB shoes make them look dated indeed. Patent is hell to work with and will never last. She would be better off with highstreet dupes. And saying that there is a gorgous nametag on the back makes her look more snobby then anything else.

I like the Tess, also dated but still nice. And Freddy is the only one who did not see that this was a fall color when she unboxed it last summer.

Gucci boots are fugly. Could she not be like anyone else and take the pump or loafer version of this?

She was not one of the first people to talk about Coach. The only reason she started mentioning them a couple of years ago is because they only started selling them out of America by then. Not to mention that every youtuber and their mom got those bags gifted so no way that I believe she bought this bag with her own money. Funny that she said it will not break the bank because it will be a lot for her teenybopper following.

Gold does not make anything regal. It is time to snap out of the dream when you keep mentioning Becky Bloomwood. At least she knew that she had a shopping addiction.

Reactions: 12
Thank you for typing this out. The toes of the TB shoes make them look dated indeed. Patent is hell to work with and will never last. She would be better off with highstreet dupes. And saying that there is a gorgous nametag on the back makes her look more snobby then anything else.

I like the Tess, also dated but still nice. And Freddy is the only one who did not see that this was a fall color when she unboxed it last summer.

Gucci boots are fugly. Could she not be like anyone else and take the pump or loafer version of this?

She was not one of the first people to talk about Coach. The only reason she started mentioning them a couple of years ago is because they only started selling them out of America by then. Not to mention that every youtuber and their mom got those bags gifted so no way that I believe she bought this bag with her own money. Funny that she said it will not break the bank because it will be a lot for her teenybopper following.

Gold does not make anything regal. It is time to snap out of the dream when you keep mentioning Becky Bloomwood. At least she knew that she had a shopping addiction.
This also may sound snobby and as much as I think Tory Burch makes some really nice pieces thinking the Tory Burch logo makes you look expensive is also very cringy. It’s kind of like how people buy Michael Kors bags to show off because they think it’s a ‘designer’ bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t watch tonight’s Sheisefest with the designer bags. It’s like watching Josephine’s annoying like sister try and copy her bigger annoying sister. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Did not expect the good old Sheisefest in here. 😂😂 *checks thread title* Oh wait, nevermind.

• Haha
  • Heart
You’re a grown woman for Christ’s sake, this is literally common knowledge and wouldn’t you check?

You can not just turn up at the passport office, you need to book an appointment! It literally says this on their website.

In all seriousness, does she have special needs? Who does that at 27 nobody I know. If she doesn’t then she needs to realise no lady titled or not photographs themselves in bed. Or invades their own privacy like she does.
I literally can not cope with these filters anymore. Why can’t she just show things properly?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You’re a grown woman for Christ’s sake, this is literally common knowledge and wouldn’t you check?

You can not just turn up at the passport office, you need to book an appointment! It literally says this on their website.

I literally can not cope with these filters anymore. Why can’t she just show things properly?!
This made me so mad. It's one thing to not have thought about it (although it's not like she hasn't travelled before, I know the 3-months rule and I've never even had to use a passport for my destinations), but to think you can just get what you want the minute you want it?

I don't know how these things work in the UK, but in my country, you can apply for a fast passport (48 hours). I would find it weird if there was absolutely no way of getting it done within 3 days if you pay more, but the way she so casually asks whether you can show up unannounced struck a nerve with me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This made me so mad. It's one thing to not have thought about it (although it's not like she hasn't travelled before, I know the 3-months rule and I've never even had to use a passport for my destinations), but to think you can just get what you want the minute you want it?

I don't know how these things work in the UK, but in my country, you can apply for a fast passport (48 hours). I would find it weird if there was absolutely no way of getting it done within 3 days if you pay more, but the way she so casually asks whether you can show up unannounced struck a nerve with me.
You can pay extra to get a fast passport in the UK but they only have so many slots available each day and thats what you have to book an appointment for.

You used to be able to turn up and hope you were early enough to get one of the available slots that day but you now have to book because of COVID.

Just checked and it literally says all this on the government website... I don't know why she's asking publicly, I'd be so embarrassed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You can pay extra to get a fast passport in the UK but they only have so many slots available each day and thats what you have to book an appointment for.

You used to be able to turn up and hope you were early enough to get one of the available slots that day but you now have to book because of COVID.
Thanks for clarifying! She would probably get it faster if she lived in a smaller city?

How does she not know you can't travel and you should renew around 6 months before your passport expires ......... I presume Mommy and daddy use to do everything for her.

Reactions: 9
She is literally only posting this so everyone will be like “oh no Freddy that’s so sad woe is youuuuu here have some other freebie”

gtfo Freddy. You are not exempt from rules.

Reactions: 7
or she’s expecting a message saying ring x on xxxxxx and they will wave a magic wand and instantly fix things for you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Back in 2019 I renewed my passport 7 weeks before a trip, whatever could go wrong did go wrong and I only had flights booked until the new passport arrived, I heard people having a 48 hour turnaround and I got mine 48 hours before my flight. Booked the rest once my passport was in the house but no matter what favours I could pull it didn’t matter, my uncle is in the police and they used to be able to push a passport to the top of the queue but that changed (no problem with that, we chanced it) and I had to be willing to forfeit the trip and lost flights.

Back in 2019 I renewed my passport 7 weeks before a trip, whatever could go wrong did go wrong and I only had flights booked until the new passport arrived, I heard people having a 48 hour turnaround and I got mine 48 hours before my flight. Booked the rest once my passport was in the house but no matter what favours I could pull it didn’t matter, my uncle is in the police and they used to be able to push a passport to the top of the queue but that changed (no problem with that, we chanced it) and I had to be willing to forfeit the trip and lost flights.
That was before Covid though. I’m sure many procedures have been changed or cancelled because of it. Covid seems to be the excuse of most establishment issues anything but exert common sense on their part

Thanks for clarifying! She would probably get it faster if she lived in a smaller city?
There are only seven passport offices in the UK. She might get lucky if she travels but they’re spread all over the country and I’m guessing she doesn’t want to travel!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where did my comment go? I wrote two on the passport saga only 1 is showing?

This came up on Google. She should be embarrassed that it’s even being discussed. She’s 27 and should know by now how the world works and it isn’t by pouting, stomping her ugly Gucci shoes and pretending to be ersatz royalty

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.