Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Again an afterthought nod to her followers (Diwali) I have seen some very simple posts today that incorporates the festival. She goes for what Instagram basic.

Reactions: 4

sazzmataz

Agreed. She's didn't disturb her neighbours and people are allowed to sing in their homes, especially during the day.

Namima

VIP Member
It’s ok she’s distracted by a kitten tonight, but noise laws are something she should be aware of long before now, even occasionally glancing over articles on social issues (poverty etc not social media Freddy l) would give you the basics on it.
Has Freddy taken the kitten from her sister ? Please please please say she hasn't ... :(

focusdochas

VIP Member
Who’s looking forward to her annual pink gift guide. She could branch out a bit but that would probably cause a nervous breakdown given how stressed she seems to get these days

THE0bvious

Thanks for clarifying! She would probably get it faster if she lived in a smaller city?
There are only seven passport offices in the UK. She might get lucky if she travels but they’re spread all over the country and I’m guessing she doesn’t want to travel!

• Haha

T-time

Chatty Member
She’s doing it now! And ohh boy. Going off with that trashy River Island again… The blouse is 2% Elastane, 21% Nylon (polyamide), 77% Viscose - no thank you! Nothing justifies so much nylon in a simple shirt like that.

Edit: 100% polyester River Island dress. Amazing! Your body’s gonna love you for putting it through that.
She won't know because if she wears the dress it wil probably for a couple of hours. Whenever she is filming something. Not for running around in it and wearing it for a day.

Mirit

Her actual name is Freddy Floss Cousin-Brown
Wow! How do you know? 👀

I've also always wondered whether Freddy is short for Frederika or something, like @judgejohndeed said, but the recent picture of the passport finally confirmed for me that it's just Freddy. Obviously she could've edited it, which she may have done because it didn't mention any middle names - if she does hate hers, then I suppose she could've blurred it out. Or maybe she had her hand over it, I don't remember now.

T-time

Chatty Member
She likes pink too much. I'm just putting it out there. I also love pink. I have a lot of pink clothes and pink things. But painting a pumpkin pink because you can't bear to have another colour in your home is plain weird.

I didn't take your comment this way at all. I also struggled to think of a darker skin tone that gold wouldn't look nice on because in my opinion the darker your skin is the better the contrast with gold and it looks stunning. You're right that it's just typical she's chosen the 'pinkest' metal she can find, it's all just very weird.
My initial comment was not very open minded towards rose gold. I can image that someone just wanted to highlight the other side. As I said, jewelry is a personal preference and I just can not imagine any metal looking bad on any skin color. It is just a preference.

Just as Freddy's preference is pink. But with her it just got a tad too intense. I wonder if she actually gravitates towards those colors or it is just a habit. Just as haul video's are a thing but then she unboxes yet another beige, pink or white something. I get that it is content but it is not relatable anymore.

Reactions: 3

Nikki_

I think it’s because a lot of flats in the south / London used to be houses that were then split up into flats rather than initially starting off as apartment complexes. If you look on zoopla / Rightmove for flats in London you’ll see from the outside it’ll be a normal looking terraced home or a period property but inside there will be multiple smaller flats. Capitalism!
Yeah I thought it might be something like that. Thanks!

Someone made a comment on her helmet being too big and I totally agree. Plus the handbag makes me cringe, how irresponsible of the riding centre to allow an ill fitting riding hat on a beginner. It’s more dangerous to have an ill fitting hat than it is to wear no hat most of the time!
Yes. If she fell face first, the cap would break her nose.

Namelessone

New member here- normally I am on Lydiot Millen.
just watched FML video on spiders on IG She had spiders in her home not one but two. Had time to order this gadget and wait for delivery?? What a hoax. Can’t stand this wanna be actress. Added a link for the gadget. Bull shit!! She got offered to advertise this so had to make up an act to support it!!
She actually bought that a while back. I think it might have actually featured in her birthday haul last year.

Reactions: 2