Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember on Location Location Location years ago Kirsty giving the tip to cut furniture space out in cheap paper/old newspaper if you are unsure if it will fit the room. This is easier now as you can get measurements quite easily online. But a great tip when you are newer to furnishing a place. It only takes a few hours and I imagine it makes planning easier and depending on the flooring I imagine chalk would work too.
My grandmother use to say that but Kirstie is right. Loved that show.

Be careful what you wish for Freddy - from the looks of how those bedside tables are overlapping with the panel headboard you might not have space for a bed! But seriously, how did she not measure everything?!! They are way too big for that tiny room!
I think excitement and aspiration has a lot to answer for. Also I think she’s replicating her parents home to feel more at home there. Once she’s used to the idea of moving there and settling in she may change it all who knows

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad that I grew up and I’m not stuck like Freddy! Freddy is a sad Jane! Begging for party ideas, in hopes of a freebie. How about getting your tit together and finally moving out of your parent’s home!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the spirit of YouTube and Bo Peep. I too will share a very exciting update in my life. You’ll be so grateful and uplifted to know. That after an ahhhhmazing super wonderful exhilarating literally fantastic ….. sleep. I’ve decided to get up and oh my god guys!! *squealllllll* oooohhhh

…. Go for a tit!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
66F272AE-61C9-4AC0-BAB3-5E9F526C6858.jpeg

The begging never stops. Academically CHALLENGED Freddy is begging strangers for help. Go forward CoCo and OUTSHINE Freddy!

Reactions: 11
I'm definitely confused about why she chose this flat. There seems to be so much space where it's not needed but not enough space where it is (closet/bedroom) for an influencer. Doesn't look like she's gained significant extra space from what she had in her room.

The living room is huge, yet it looks like the dining table is in a dingy corner. The part after the fireplace (opposite to the dining area) is just.... empty. I think. I haven't seen her updates on that space.

I'm not saying her flat is small or anything just that the rooms are all weird sizes. You have an entry way, stairs, etc. But some rooms are tiny.

Is it because it's an old property and this is how traditional houses used to be?

Reactions: 14
I'm definitely confused about why she chose this flat. There seems to be so much space where it's not needed but not enough space where it is (closet/bedroom) for an influencer. Doesn't look like she's gained significant extra space from what she had in her room.

The living room is huge, yet it looks like the dining table is in a dingy corner. The part after the fireplace (opposite to the dining area) is just.... empty. I think. I haven't seen her updates on that space.

I'm not saying her flat is small or anything just that the rooms are all weird sizes. You have an entry way, stairs, etc. But some rooms are tiny.

Is it because it's an old property and this is how traditional houses used to be?
Well it is cause it’s England - expensive flats with tiny rooms cause they want to sell it for more. More bedrooms=more expensive🤷🏼‍

Reactions: 12
Well it is cause it’s England - expensive flats with tiny rooms cause they want to sell it for more. More bedrooms=more expensive🤷🏼‍
I suppose.. I've seen quite a few UK influencer city houses but never seen one like Freddy's, with respect to dimensions, that's why I asked.

I will admit that I really like her kitchen, though. Good size for 1-2 people.

Reactions: 7

I think it’s because a lot of flats in the south / London used to be houses that were then split up into flats rather than initially starting off as apartment complexes. If you look on zoopla / Rightmove for flats in London you’ll see from the outside it’ll be a normal looking terraced home or a period property but inside there will be multiple smaller flats. Capitalism!

Reactions: 13
I love how for someone like me, I’d save to go to the theatre for a really special occasion like a birthday/Christmas/passing an exam but companies throw vouchers to influencers

Reactions: 10
I think it’s because a lot of flats in the south / London used to be houses that were then split up into flats rather than initially starting off as apartment complexes. If you look on zoopla / Rightmove for flats in London you’ll see from the outside it’ll be a normal looking terraced home or a period property but inside there will be multiple smaller flats. Capitalism!
Yeah I thought it might be something like that. Thanks!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought it might be something like that. Thanks!
I don’t think it’s purely capitalist reasons that buildings end up as multiple dwelling properties. Running costs of huge buildings are no long viable. Event licenses, council approval changed all that after Thatcher got in.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.