Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
100% she was sweating and smelly. Think a lot of us have been there where a few drinks after work have turned into a full night out and before you know it you’re stood sweating at 2am in work clothes. Strange choice to make when you’re picking an outfit for a nightclub.
That was my thought too! When I worked in the city years ago there’d always be a few spur of the moment drinks at happy hour down the pub that ended up kicking off into the night and nobody really cared, there’d be men in full business suits, us in dodgy looking childcare clothes then women dolled up who had actually planned nights out, haha. Obviously not full night clubs with dress codes but we’d get into the big pubs with a live band in one side playing music then a deejay on the other side where everyone’s dancing

Reactions: 6

slamvs27

VIP Member
some highlights from the new video because I think we hit a new low y’all ✨💫

this looks like a pjs?! a nightgown?
View attachment 886765

the gown is atrocious, what on earth is that central tail??
View attachment 886763

“everyone was smiling at me and one lady came and said I made her day” they were trying not to laugh babygirl
View attachment 886746

the dress is obviously too small if it creases that much in the hip area. this is such a basic mistake that’s not acceptable at this point of her “fashion career” (or even just age actually).
View attachment 886758

she could have at least ironed the lower part if she’s getting paid to promote it, it really looks like an overpriced cheap piece of fabric
View attachment 886774

a pink bag with a burgundy dress? at this point she must be trolling us
View attachment 886780

I refuse to believe she would actually leave the house with this. Like I genuinely refuse it. She would look deranged.
View attachment 886782

she really thought it was a good idea to pair optic white with pastel creamy pink? wow and she has the nerve to make easy money showing it too.View attachment 886769
Ladies and gentleman, the dictator of fashion.

jkroche95

VIP Member
I remember, as a child, reading a book where the main character's name was Flossie. But for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the book, so I googled "Flossie book" and a few books came up. I thought this book was quite apt for our Freddy ...

View attachment 819868
there was a jacqueline wilson book called Candy Floss about a girl called Flossie!

I disagree. Yellow gold looks hideous on me
me too!

• Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Does this look fine to you? Thank you @Snackella for posting this. I know that this is a glorified plumeau but even the stuffed swan has this whole "wtf, somebody save me" thing going on

View attachment 841133

The only thing I can imagine is that she sees herself as the ugly duckling that becomes a beautiful swan, if there is a reason behind it. Or just Freddy thinking she likes swans because she loves wearing white. It feels so strange because she has a very distinguished style and I am just baffled why she would throw a swan in the mix. Was pink, beige and her own interpretation of glamour not enough?
her mom gifted her that creepy ass swan. Her mom has a liking to animal decor (as shown in her videos before). she’s imposed her infatuation of animal decor onto her kids (Freddy for a start).

It’s a present from her mom I remember that Coco got an unicorn and Freddy a swan and the family’s house has as well one of these studffes animals but I don’t remember what
It was either her birthday or Christmas gift from her mom.

ladidadada

Couldn’t watch tonight’s Sheisefest with the designer bags. It’s like watching Josephine’s annoying like sister try and copy her bigger annoying sister. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Did not expect the good old Sheisefest in here. 😂😂 *checks thread title* Oh wait, nevermind.

• Haha
  • Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Ngl I’d be embarrassed to be out and about with her dressing the way she does. She’s in her late 20s and dresses like a child. Some of her outfits I’d think were too much even for a child actually.

sushimama

Chatty Member
Just thought about Audrey Leighton and all the stress and hard work she puts in her company and honestly I can't imagine even a fraction of her dedication from Freddy.

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Honestly though.. I travelled around Morocco with my friend a couple of years ago. We were so badly harrassed by men that we almost booked an earlier flight home. We are well travelled so it had nothing to do with being clueless tourists, so I definitely think others can have the same experiences as us.

I definitely had better experiences in other so called ”middle eastern” (asian!) countries.

However I understand being annoyed when Freddy says something about your country, since she overall seems very insensitive and ignorant.
Moroccan men catcall, and they so badly want to find an european/american woman to escape the country and have a visa. Maybe it had to do with this but because u dont understand the language u thought they harassed u bcs of ur clothes. Who knows but yeah, anyways

Reactions: 5

laurensanchez

VIP Member
some highlights from the new video because I think we hit a new low y’all ✨💫

this looks like a pjs?! a nightgown?
View attachment 886765

the gown is atrocious, what on earth is that central tail??
View attachment 886763

“everyone was smiling at me and one lady came and said I made her day” they were trying not to laugh babygirl
View attachment 886746

the dress is obviously too small if it creases that much in the hip area. this is such a basic mistake that’s not acceptable at this point of her “fashion career” (or even just age actually).
View attachment 886758

she could have at least ironed the lower part if she’s getting paid to promote it, it really looks like an overpriced cheap piece of fabric
View attachment 886774

a pink bag with a burgundy dress? at this point she must be trolling us
View attachment 886780

I refuse to believe she would actually leave the house with this. Like I genuinely refuse it. She would look deranged.
View attachment 886782

she really thought it was a good idea to pair optic white with pastel creamy pink? wow and she has the nerve to make easy money showing it too.View attachment 886769
Tradwife mixed with 5 year old let loose to shop on her own.

Mirit

She's got the swan head on the wall in the landing, some swan-shaped hooks for hanging things, and probably some other swan-themed things as well.

Blahblah96

She had her first vaccine early - way before it was offered to our age range so she must have a condition that made her more vulnerable! No idea though 😂

123klp

She really doesn’t like a lot of things does she? I love autumn decor. I’m in the states right now and have sent a lot of decor back to my home. Autumn doesn’t have to mean orange… but I guess you’d know that if you were the dictator of taste.
It must be like living in a permanent Instagram filter in her flat…pink upon pink upon pink. That display is really pretty but I can’t imagine any decor really having a moment with no contrast in colours going on to let it pop.

custosmorum

Chatty Member
You can pay extra to get a fast passport in the UK but they only have so many slots available each day and thats what you have to book an appointment for.

You used to be able to turn up and hope you were early enough to get one of the available slots that day but you now have to book because of COVID.
Thanks for clarifying! She would probably get it faster if she lived in a smaller city?