Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread # 4!

Title suggestion by @Nope Nope!

*Just a heads up to all. We can’t use certain words even if censored as titles according to the rules of the site. F*cked was automatically changed to Ducked. Just a heads up for future titles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We’d all be in trouble, if swear words were prohibited in Tattle’s posts😂😂 I shock myself at some of the swear words that I use in my posts🥴

Thank you so much for reminding us that swear words can’t be used in THREAD TITLES and for creating a new thread @PettyBettyBoop💖🌼

Reactions: 7
We’d all be in trouble, if swear words were prohibited in Tattle’s posts😂😂 I shock myself at some of the swear words that I use in my posts🥴

Thank you so much for reminding us that swear words can’t be used in THREAD TITLES and for creating a new thread @PettyBettyBoop💖🌼
the admins gave me a notice about that. So if anyone decides to start a new thread it’s just a heads up. The Admins/Monitors are amazing at monitoring the threads unlike so many “iNfLuEnCeRs” try to say otherwise.

i use some swear words but try to censor them lol but at times I can’t help it. 😂

Reactions: 8
thanks for the new thread!
I looked at the comments on the insufferable hair ad again, and it seems like her viewers aren't as dumb as Freddy hopes.
I'm still laughing at the fact none of her fans remember her latest hair tutorial where she said her curls last 5 days. Lucky Freddy, so forgettable and bland, she can get away with such lies. She owes her audience an apology, or at least an explanation as to what happened since that hair tutorial.
But knowing her, she will just continue being ignorant or go on a tirade. "Cross Freddy!" pout pout

*dies from cringe*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I was GHD I would be pissedddd to pay an influencer a hefty sum just for them to convince people to NOT buy a product?! Poor Freds, the “queen of glam Hollywood curls” can’t even sell a hair tool right. Freddy is the opposite of the Midas effect - everything she touches turns to sh*t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anybody else hate those Desenio prints? Like just writing “Prada” and “Chanel” on white paper doesn’t make it classy or elegant or “ahhmayyzing”

#controversialiknow #sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 45
Thank you for explaining the title - ducked - i did have a moment of confusion

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it me or is the marble stained? It looks lovely except for that grubby part on the corner? Or is my eye sight seeing things that aren’t there?

Of all the episodes I actually enjoyed it. I don’t like her choices but it’s her choice. It’s pretty and it’s her home I've lost the will with her to be honest. Her excess make up product collection though is rather uncomfortable to see. Donate it! Again lost the will. I wish she would stop over exposing the light in the videos too. I thought she knew about photography basics?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is it me or is the marble stained? It looks lovely except for that grubby part on the corner? Or is my eye sight seeing things that aren’t there?

Of all the episodes I actually enjoyed it. I don’t like her choices but it’s her choice. It’s pretty and it’s her home I've lost the will with her to be honest. Her excess make up product collection though is rather uncomfortable to see. Donate it! Again lost the will. I wish she would stop over exposing the light in the videos too. I thought she knew about photography basics?!
I think that’s part of the veining in the marble, I do love the vanity unit itself but not sure about the design or the marble, it’s a bit like an old hotel pre-the refurbishment!

Reactions: 17
I think that’s part of the veining in the marble, I do love the vanity unit itself but not sure about the design or the marble, it’s a bit like an old hotel pre-the refurbishment!
Considering it has hand designed I think Freddy and her Dad did do a very good job. Credit where it’s due and the details on the corners are lovely. In my opinion but I see your point too ❤

Thank you for explaining the title - ducked - i did have a moment of confusion
yeah I thought I had made a mistake but I saw a notification letting me know we can’t use swear words in titles. We live and learn together :)

Reactions: 7
VIDEO RECAP…

Lol…Freddy’s looking for reasons not to move in 🤯

Freddy’s off pitch singsong voice is on display throughout the video😩 There’s the proof of why she didn’t make it in theater!

Desenio Prints: The wall of Desenio prints would be fine for a teenager’s room. It screams immature for a near 30 year old’s apartment. No matter how many times she says par-fect, it looks school-age, at best!

More painting: JJ makes an appearance and sands the bathroom window sills so Freddy can paint, again. For the par-fectttt pink🤮 She embarrasses JJ by showing him wearing HER tracksuit bottoms. He’d forgotten to bring his work clothes. I’m guessing he didn’t know he’d be helping and didn’t dress for the task. If we drank a glass of wine for each time Freddy painted items, and repainted items, and repainted items, then we’d need an AA sponsor🥴

Also, I swear that lip filler has made her face off balance and has given her a lazy eye.

Bathroom fixtures and new vanity: Brushed nickel on the sink and bidet. But, gold fixtures in the shower🙈 Yikes, the bathroom vanity is something for a teenager’s bathroom. And, if it was in your home, as soon as your child turned twenty, they’d ask if it could be replaced! #BathroomGate continues.

Bedroom furniture: Miniature side tables and a miniature mirrored dressing table arrived. I have no idea how she will fit the bed in that room. We’ll have to stay tuned.

Bedroom curtains: Her mom nicked her finger and started to bleed when she was sewing Freddy’s curtains. Instead of Freddy showing concern for her mom, she told her mom to get her blood stained finger away from her curtain’s fabric😳 My mom would not allow me to talk to her so disrespectfully. And, I wouldn’t even think of it. Freddy is an ungrateful witch!

Filling vanity with beauty products: Hoards and hoards of beauty products that will most certainly pass the expire date. There’s absolutely no way 10 people could use up the products before they expired. But, Freddy values her worth in having stuff. So…

Freddy will not meet the end of August move out deadline. But, we knew this already.

Video ends!

Hey, I’m a certified freak, seven days a week, but I need a drink after THAT🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
VIDEO RECAP…

Lol…Freddy’s looking for reasons not to move in 🤯

Freddy’s off pitch singsong voice is on display throughout the video😩 There’s the proof of why she didn’t make it in theater!

Desenio Prints: The wall of Desenio prints would be fine for a teenager’s room. It screams immature for a near 30 year old’s apartment. No matter how many times she says par-fect, it looks school-age, at best!

More painting: JJ makes an appearance and sands the bathroom window sills so Freddy can paint, again. For the par-fectttt pink🤮 She embarrasses JJ by showing him wearing HER tracksuit bottoms. He’d forgotten to bring his work clothes. I’m guessing he didn’t know he’d be helping and didn’t dress for the task. If we drank a glass of wine for each time Freddy painted items, and repainted items, and repainted items, then we’d need an AA sponsor🥴

Also, I swear that lip filler has made her face off balance and has given her a lazy eye.

Bathroom fixtures and new vanity: Brushed nickel on the sink and bidet. But, gold fixtures in the shower🙈 Yikes, the bathroom vanity is something for a teenager’s bathroom. And, if it was in your home, as soon as your child turned twenty, they’d ask if it could be replaced! #BathroomGate continues.

Bedroom furniture: Miniature side tables and a miniature mirrored dressing table arrived. I have no idea how she will fit the bed in that room. We’ll have to stay tuned.

Bedroom curtains: Her mom nicked her finger and started to bleed when she was sewing Freddy’s curtains. Instead of Freddy showing concern for her mom, she told her mom to get her blood stained finger away from her curtain’s fabric😳 My mom would not allow me to talk to her so disrespectfully. And, I wouldn’t even think of it. Freddy is an ungrateful witch!

Filling vanity with beauty products: Hoards and hoards of beauty products that will most certainly pass the expire date. There’s absolutely no way 10 people could use up the products before they expired. But, Freddy values her worth in having stuff. So…

Freddy will not meet the end of August move out deadline. But, we knew this already.

Video ends!

Hey, I’m a certified freak, seven days a week, but I need a drink after THAT🥂
You couldn’t have put it better. On the blood finger thing I didn’t take it as disrespectful. I did detect humour there maybe I’m going soft. I would have said the same thing maybe put differently but I didn’t take it as that … personally. I do agree that she is an ungrateful witch who is using her parents to the last sap of energy within them. It would have been nice and a good opportunity for them to do them together. I remember her mum on her channel saying she did the curtains and other textile projects with her Mum and sister. Not Freddy, she’s too good for that! I miss the banter I had with my mother and father, there was always a line though. You never crossed it if you knew what was good for you. They were the best parents but knew the balance between friend and parent. I was never too old to get a slap either gentle but noticeable. Freddy does go beyond respectful boundaries but the blood thing I think is innocuous but you never know with Freddy sadly

• Heart
Why is she the only one wearing a high vis vest? It’s like she’s playing house and playing dress up? Maybe I’m wrong and there’s a reason she has to wear it? Also her clapping just feels eerily childlike…
not to cape for her but could be for safety issues as she is not a worker there. It’s probably basically for other employees/workers to identify there is a customer on site (kinda like a visitors badge).

Reactions: 18
September: I need to rrdo the kitchen
October: i need to repaint the bathroom not the right shade of pink
November: taking a break from hard work
December: staying with my family for christmas
January: time to buy new furniture and redo the décoration
February:
March:
April: please guys stop mentionning my flat. It is my private life and id like to keep it that way!!!!
August: i am renting my flat! Please dont adk why its my private life!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My anxiety went over the roof seeing all the clutter of her beauty products and perfume...
A new vanity is beautiful (but outdated with little marble shelves..) and spacious (still can't fit her make up). I smell a new hoarding video coming up.. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean seriously, the bedroom decor is over the top "french", to each their own, but those trimmings and details and the furniture would have looked better in a bigger room.
From her house, the kitchen is the only place I like, it feels more adult

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.