Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incorrect. They fly the Union Jack everyday and it’s only when they fly the Queen’s standard that she’s in residence. You’d think a “Londoner” would know this…?

This is what the Royal Standard looks like for reference 👀
omg 🙈

Reactions: 5
Oh how the mighty fall….. I thought Madam had “always been clever” clearly not 😂🤣😂🤣
I live in Japan and my washer has so many buttons I don't know what they're for, but that's my fault for buying second hand and at the time not knowing much japanese, but I'd be buried standing on legos before I embarrass my 30 year old ass like that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How did she get to 2021 not knowing the basic settings on a washer and dryer. I mean I don’t know all the functions of my washer, haven’t had a dryer for years, but I figured out the everyday wash very quickly. I can’t believe she wasn’t ever asked to throw on a wash in the last 15 years, between washing kits at school and the creche I can’t escape from the laundry even if my mum does mine (rarely happens).

Reactions: 10
So bleeping embarrassing. A few years ago I stood in front of my uni laundry room googling the instructions for the make/ model of the machines because my mom never bothered to teach me at home (not because I didn't try to learn, but because she was paranoid I'll somehow implode the house). Now this 27-year-old is throwing a tantrum about not being able to read the manual. What's next, she needs someone to flush the toilet for her?

Reactions: 9
Has she ever heard of an instruction manual? Google? Why is she tagging Whirlpool?
Wooooow, wow. A new low even for her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she ever heard of an instruction manual? Google? Why is she tagging Whirlpool?
Wooooow, wow. A new low even for her
Honestly, it takes like 5 seconds to Google that or even to call your parents and just ask... its normal to still figure things out if you live alone for the first time, but I would be a little embarrassed to post that for thousands of people to see

Reactions: 14
what is it with influencers and refusing to just google things??? why do they have to post it online for their minions to explain to them??? is it to raise engagement on their stories maybe so they can charge more for brand deals 🤔

Engagement just like tagging Sky with the slow internet, she’s had the flat for months surely if you rely on the internet for your job internet speeds would be the first thing you would check

Reactions: 10
Her face on that Instagram story. I dislike her. I’ve never disliked someone who I don’t know this much. She is absolutely vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tonight’s vlog was ok. I liked the horse bit but the rest was pretty nauseating. She’s 27 but acts like a 7 year old. She’ll have to learn the hard way, she can’t hold a tune so maybe the council noise enforcers will get through to her. Nobody wants to hear her caterwauling. G-d her poor neighbours!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I found it interesting that she didn’t spend any time on her bday with friends (other than Josefiend, who she only sees once a month). I understand wanting to spend time with family but for her sake I hope she has friends other than Josie, her fam, and her bf. I imagine that would be quite lonely.

Reactions: 12
Someone made a comment on her helmet being too big and I totally agree. Plus the handbag makes me cringe, how irresponsible of the riding centre to allow an ill fitting riding hat on a beginner. It’s more dangerous to have an ill fitting hat than it is to wear no hat most of the time!

Reactions: 9
she's the type of person who gets personally offended if it rains on her birthday

Ruining my HAIR on MY special day???? How dare the weather gods!! :ROFLMAO:😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Always a bitchy expression. Imagine making this face each time we meet our manager lol
I always think things like this are why people should rent at least once before they buy because there are things you don’t realise are important until you’ve moved out. It never crossed my mind to check internet speed for flat viewings until I lived in a flat that was awful. It’s like a mental list of things to check before buying, good internet, good water pressure, takeaway options. Everyone’s list is different and I don’t think you’ll know your list on the first property.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.